At Every Level of Government, the Democratic Party is Dead.........

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

Arrogance sunk the Democratic Party to this level, and arrogance will sink the GOP again... It will take until 2022 but the Democrats will gain seats again in the Senate and by 2024 they will win the White House...

In 2006 many Democrats were gloating and by 2008 they wrote about the death of the GOP and how it would take one hundred years for the GOP to recover and by 2010 the Democrats lost the house and in 2014 and 2016 the wave continue to usher out the Democratic Party...

Pendulum swing in your party direction for now but the growing of the Asian and Hispanic communities in America will one day help the Democratic Party gain states like Texas and Florida because the GOP voters like you will exclude them from your vision of America...

See if I am wrong and note I am not a supporter of either political party...
Democrats will be out of wedge issues by 2024.

Without wedge strawmen "progressivism" is actually quite non-partisan and minorities will be splitting their vote much more evenly.

The real issue is that Democrats have lost the white vote for eternity, so if minorities split their vote, then you will be clobbered in even California.

You do know I am not a democrat and voted Libertarian this last election cycle so there is no you when it come to me!

Also again the GOP will not be removing wedge issues like Roe vs. Wade or Immigration Reform and seeing those issues will be there in 2024 mean that the Democrats will still have their platform on those issues.

The older Democratic Party is dying off and will be out of power two election cycles ( including mid-term elections ) but will slowly gain again.

GOP thought they were riding high in 2004 and then 2006 happen and Democrats thought they were going to rule forever in 2008 and then 2010 happens...

So what does that tell me?

Pendulum swing is about to shift again and because you do not believe it, well of course you don't but the GOP will not retain the senate for more than twelve years the most and eight years the least and that is why I am picking 2024...
Bush didn't take on cultural Marxism(the most powerful force the Democrats and the new western left has).

Trumpism is taking on everything other than maybe abortion(which might be decided by the new Supreme Court).

The leftists in Europe are about to get trashed as well btw. Bush couldn't dream of that happening.

1. With the Nomination from Trump the Supreme Court will still be 5-4 for Roe vs. Wade if Trump select someone that is Social Conservative...

You will need another justice to retire or die for you to switch it 5-4 in your favor...

2. Again you believe like so many on the left did that your political party can not falter and believe that Trump will ride this wave and kill off the opposition party, and yet reality is the Democrats will rise again like a bad case of herpes but will come back again because once you contracted they never go away!
On the contrary, I just believe Democrats don't change from regressive beliefs. I am the real left(humanist) and the only difference between me and the actual progressive Democrat voters(predominately Sanders supporters, as I was telling people the whole time, even when "Sander's" supporters were attacking Trump supporters) is my higher IQ, so they will come around to my thinking in time.

The now hated regressive left(which I identified before anyone else has) IS the Democratic Party, and that means they will continue to lose more and more and more voters. Do you see Hillary or Obama stopping the protesters? Do you see the regressive assholes running Twitter and Tumblr deleting threats to the life of president-elect Trump?

Once the regressive left loses Germany and Sweden, they will be permanently dead in the west and they will have to hope Asians buy their shit.

We'll see...

You beat the left to a pulp, you beat the living shit out of them and still they get up and talk trash they are just that deluded. Warren is out there warning Trump that he better adopt all these extreme liberal positions on the issues. lol

Pendulum swing in your party direction for now but the growing of the Asian and Hispanic communities in America will one day help the Democratic Party gain states like Texas and Florida because the GOP voters like you will exclude them from your vision of America....

Yep. This is a problem Bush had the foresight to see over 10 years ago. His administration did a lot of out reach to Hispanics and he won 44% of their vote in 2004, but then the xenophobes and the racists in his party destroyed all of that goodwill they had built up with the Hispanic community

:crybaby:what did I tell you, yes the wall will be built and these damn illegal moochers will be deported the hell out of our country. Your dreams of taking over the USA with millions of illegals is at an end.

Democrats will be out of wedge issues by 2024.

Without wedge strawmen "progressivism" is actually quite non-partisan and minorities will be splitting their vote much more evenly.

The real issue is that Democrats have lost the white vote for eternity, so if minorities split their vote, then you will be clobbered in even California.

You do know I am not a democrat and voted Libertarian this last election cycle so there is no you when it come to me!

Also again the GOP will not be removing wedge issues like Roe vs. Wade or Immigration Reform and seeing those issues will be there in 2024 mean that the Democrats will still have their platform on those issues.

The older Democratic Party is dying off and will be out of power two election cycles ( including mid-term elections ) but will slowly gain again.

GOP thought they were riding high in 2004 and then 2006 happen and Democrats thought they were going to rule forever in 2008 and then 2010 happens...

Pendulum swing is about to shift again and because you do not believe it, well of course you don't but the GOP will not retain the senate for more than twelve years the most and eight years the least and that is why I am picking 2024...
Bush didn't take on cultural Marxism(the most powerful force the Democrats and the new western left has).

Trumpism is taking on everything other than maybe abortion(which might be decided by the new Supreme Court).

The leftists in Europe are about to get trashed as well btw. Bush couldn't dream of that happening.

1. With the Nomination from Trump the Supreme Court will still be 5-4 for Roe vs. Wade if Trump select someone that is Social Conservative...

You will need another justice to retire or die for you to switch it 5-4 in your favor...

2. Again you believe like so many on the left did that your political party can not falter and believe that Trump will ride this wave and kill off the opposition party, and yet reality is the Democrats will rise again like a bad case of herpes but will come back again because once you contracted they never go away!
On the contrary, I just believe Democrats don't change from regressive beliefs. I am the real left(humanist) and the only difference between me and the actual progressive Democrat voters(predominately Sanders supporters, as I was telling people the whole time, even when "Sander's" supporters were attacking Trump supporters) is my higher IQ, so they will come around to my thinking in time.

The now hated regressive left(which I identified before anyone else has) IS the Democratic Party, and that means they will continue to lose more and more and more voters. Do you see Hillary or Obama stopping the protesters? Do you see the regressive assholes running Twitter and Tumblr deleting threats to the life of president-elect Trump?

Once the regressive left loses Germany and Sweden, they will be permanently dead in the west and they will have to hope Asians buy their shit.

We'll see...
I have been right about everything in politics since 2010.

Even Time agrees with me:
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.time...exit-france-germany/?source=dam?client=safari

This is simply Michael Moore's warning to the Democrats about Trump on a global level.

At Every Level of Government, the Democratic Party is Dead

The victory of Donald Trump for the presidency and the continued Republican control of the House and Senate is only part of the story of the Democratic Party's total demise.

Expected to make modest gains in state legislatures across the country, the Democrats instead lost governorships, lost two state legislative chambers, and now have total control of only five states -- the fewest number in their history.

Perhaps the loudest bell tolling for the death of the Democrats is in Kentucky, where Republicans gained control of the state Senate for the first time in a century. This means that for the first time in history, there is not a single state legislative chamber controlled by Democrats in the old Confederacy.

In the Electoral College, where Republicans took six of the ten biggest prizes for the first time since the Reagan years, Democrats should no longer be considered a national party. They are, at best, a coastal party with a few liberal enclaves -- mostly college towns like Madison, WI, and Austin, TX -- in between.

And just a week ago the lying media was saying that the Republican party is dead. Should this be legal in the USA?
I am so looking forward to the GOP Utopian society, of no taxes, lowered electric bills, smog filled skies, polluted waters and native American Indians land being taken away.....

We'll see...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4566638/trump-brexit-france-germany/?source=dam?client=safari

This is simply Michael Moore's warning to the Democrats about Trump on a global level.
Got any proof, or do we have to take your word for it?

You're right for the most part, but i'm more cautious. Don't underestimate the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment. They have an incredible amount of power in the world. This loss is shocking for them, but they aren't going away.

The Globalist Elites will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. They could crash the World Economy and blame it all on Trump. They have that kind of power. So the Democrats are down, but they're not out. Remember, it's a corrupt two party system. Neither one is going away.
The USA can not be sabotaged, not with a real leader anyway. The USA is just too big, you want aid, shut up and get with the plan, you want to sell that here, get with the plan...............Mexico is scared shitless because Trump can easily restrict US money leaving the country, which would force illegals to return to Mexico to hunt iguanas for food

lol! I hear ya. I'm just saying the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment shouldn't be underestimated. They did lose Brexit and the US Presidency, but they're still the big power in the world. They've been working on their New World Order for a 100yrs. Do you really think they're just gonna quickly & quietly disappear? Not gonna happen.

They NWO Globalists will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. I would even say Trump's in considerable physical danger as well. Just don't underestimate what they're capable of. That's what i'm saying. We should pray for Donald Trump.

Isn't it amazing that just a couple of months ago the Democrats were shouting that the Republican Party was divided and doomed? Now the Repubs control the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. They also control most of the Governorships and state legislatures. It is the Democratic Party that appears to be in total disarray.

Pendulum swing in your party direction for now but the growing of the Asian and Hispanic communities in America will one day help the Democratic Party gain states like Texas and Florida because the GOP voters like you will exclude them from your vision of America....

Yep. This is a problem Bush had the foresight to see over 10 years ago. His administration did a lot of out reach to Hispanics and he won 44% of their vote in 2004, but then the xenophobes and the racists in his party destroyed all of that goodwill they had built up with the Hispanic community
Trump's Hispanic vote was higher than Bush's.

The Hispanic vote has grown immensely since 2004.

At Every Level of Government, the Democratic Party is Dead

The victory of Donald Trump for the presidency and the continued Republican control of the House and Senate is only part of the story of the Democratic Party's total demise.

Expected to make modest gains in state legislatures across the country, the Democrats instead lost governorships, lost two state legislative chambers, and now have total control of only five states -- the fewest number in their history.

Perhaps the loudest bell tolling for the death of the Democrats is in Kentucky, where Republicans gained control of the state Senate for the first time in a century. This means that for the first time in history, there is not a single state legislative chamber controlled by Democrats in the old Confederacy.

In the Electoral College, where Republicans took six of the ten biggest prizes for the first time since the Reagan years, Democrats should no longer be considered a national party. They are, at best, a coastal party with a few liberal enclaves -- mostly college towns like Madison, WI, and Austin, TX -- in between.

And just a week ago the lying media was saying that the Republican party is dead. Should this be legal in the USA?

Except the fact we jsut elected a very left wing leader/

Trump has a more classically progressive stance on trade, foreign affairs, and deficit spending. The only thing he's less liberal on than hillary that matters is the criminal justice system.

While Republicans won big in this election. It wasn't conservative ideas. It was liberal ones, trump is about to run up the deficit on infrastructure spending. And he sure as shit isn't going to go out campaigning for millions of Americans to lose their healthcare (only a fuckwit conservative like Paul Ryan could think that's a winning strategy)

The Republican party may have won, but we went from having a right wing party and a centrist party to two centrist parties.

Who really won here?

As a progressive Trump was better in a lot of ways than the pro capital globalist clinton. (She looks good next to paul ryan though with those conservative ideas)

Pretty sure progressives won.

We'll see...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4566638/trump-brexit-france-germany/?source=dam?client=safari

Since 2010?

Good for you...

When you are wrong in 2024 will you then write it is a fluke!?!

I predicted McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 to win the GOP nomination but lose the General election.

I was wrong about Trump and will admit it, but if you believe that the Democrats are dead, well then be foolish like so many Progressive Liberals were in 2006 and 2008 because again the Pendulum will swing the other way...

:crybaby:what did I tell you, yes the wall will be built and these damn illegal moochers will be deported the hell out of our country. Your dreams of taking over the USA with millions of illegals is at an end.

I agree illegal immigration needs to be stopped. My mother came here legally, but if you think you are going to just up and deport millions of people and tear families apart after all these years without massive political backlash you're mistaken. The time for deportations was 30 years ago when your hero Reagan actually granted full amnesty. The problem has been allowed to get too big and fester for too long. Some people should be deported, but people who were brought here as kids who are productive citizens and their parents who have never broken any laws other than sneaking over the border should be given legal status and ultimately citizenship, if they desire it, assuming they are pulling their own weight. That's the rational and humane course of action. Funny how many so-called Christians sitting in church on Sunday thinking their going to some imaginary Heaven can't see that.

You're right for the most part, but i'm more cautious. Don't underestimate the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment. They have an incredible amount of power in the world. This loss is shocking for them, but they aren't going away.

The Globalist Elites will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. They could crash the World Economy and blame it all on Trump. They have that kind of power. So the Democrats are down, but they're not out. Remember, it's a corrupt two party system. Neither one is going away.
The USA can not be sabotaged, not with a real leader anyway. The USA is just too big, you want aid, shut up and get with the plan, you want to sell that here, get with the plan...............Mexico is scared shitless because Trump can easily restrict US money leaving the country, which would force illegals to return to Mexico to hunt iguanas for food

lol! I hear ya. I'm just saying the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment shouldn't be underestimated. They did lose Brexit and the US Presidency, but they're still the big power in the world. They've been working on their New World Order for a 100yrs. Do you really think they're just gonna quickly & quietly disappear? Not gonna happen.

They NWO Globalists will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. I would even say Trump's in considerable physical danger as well. Just don't underestimate what they're capable of. That's what i'm saying. We should pray for Donald Trump.
So the Trilateral Commission is taking a back seat?

I agree illegal immigration needs to be stopped. My mother came here legally, but if you think you are going to just up and deport millions of people and tear families apart after all these years without massive political backlash you're mistaken. The time for deportations was 30 years ago when your hero Reagan actually granted full amnesty. The problem has been allowed to get too big and fester for too long. Some people should be deported, but people who were brought here as kids who are productive citizens and their parents who have never broken any laws other than sneaking over the border should be given legal status and ultimately citizenship, if they desire it, assuming they are pulling their own weight. That's the rational and humane course of action. Funny how many so-called Christians sitting in church on Sunday thinking their going to some imaginary Heaven can't see that.

Backlash from who?

Anyone who can vote can have their kin get citizenship

This is a ridiculous point

Deportttt em

I assume you're an American, and thus could get anyone in this country who's closely related to you citizenship pretty easily. These problems are made up, if you have an American child you as a parent get to come. That's just the way our system works at the moment

edit - adult child*, pretty sure you ened to be 18 for this to matter, and if you're born to mexican parents you have mexican citizenship. That's how it works the world over, where your born doesn't matter.

We'll see...

Got any proof, or do we have to take your word for it?
You mean Time's word?

Fear is the only thing that keeps the "far right"(the fearmongering term the media in Europe invented) from getting power in Europe, and that took a MAJOR hit with Brexit and Trump(not to mention earlier "far right" victories in Austria and Greece)

The "far right" was already rising all over Europe before Trump, and now an American nationalist runs the country(who the British PM very much likes)and America is going to get way better.

If La Pen wins in France Europe is will be deporting regressive leftist pieces of shit more than criminal Muslims.

So the Trilateral Commission is taking a back seat?

Maybe? If so, it's likely only temporary. The NWO Elites will regroup. They'll come up with some diabolical plan to sabotage Trump and the country. Its what they do.

Like i said, they've been working on their New World Order for at least a 100yrs. They're not gonna go quietly. I don't underestimate the Globalist Elites. Trump is in considerable danger.

Forum List

Back