Associated Press reports: Ukrainian government is killing its own people and ruining their homes

VLADIMIR PUTIN: This is a very painful issue you have brought up here, one that concerns the serious and tragic events in Ukraine. Essentially, a civil war is underway there. I think that many in Ukraine understand this very well now.

Regrettably, the government in Kiev has refused to take the road of a peaceful settlement and does not want to resolve the problem through political means. First they used the law enforcement agencies, then the security services, and then the army. Later, when they ran up against resistance, they suspended military operations, but sadly, they only used the temporary peace to regroup and then start their operations again. They are pursuing these operations again now. Thousands of people have already been killed. This is certainly a real tragedy.

We often speak of the ‘Ukrainian army’, but who is doing the fighting there in reality? Yes, in part it is official armed forces units, but a substantial part of those doing the fighting come from the so-called volunteer nationalist battalions. Essentially, this is not an army but is a foreign legion, in this particular case, a NATO foreign legion, which is not pursuing Ukraine’s national interests of course. They have completely different goals, related to achieving their geopolitical aim of containing Russia, and this is absolutely not in the Ukrainian people’s national interests.

Unfortunately though, we have the situation we see before us now. We need to help the people there. Incidentally, many people are trying to get out of being called up for duty. Some are trying to come here to Russia and wait things out a while here, and they are right to do this because there, they are simply being sent as cannon fodder to face the bullets. The problem is though, that under the new law, Ukrainian citizens cannot spend more than 30 days at a time in Russia. So they go back home and get caught and sent off again to face the bullets. We will therefore probably make some changes. Within the law’s provisions, we could increase the amount of time certain categories of people, above all people of conscript age, can stay in Russia.
President of Russia

Ukraine is run by Jewish elites, they don't really care as long as they keep the land. Jewish Bolshevik and Holodomor

Jewish elites would be better than Russian thugs.

Maybe you should read about the Holodomor

Russian thugs starving millions. What about it?
Yes the Holodomor was not a real famine. It was the forced starvation of over 10 million men, women and children. Stratford's hero - Stalin - was the man responsible. Stratford is a communist who works hard for his motherland - Russia. He's been pushing his propaganda on this board about Putin wanting Donald Trump to become president - another huge lie. Best thing to do with Stratford is expose his lies with the truth.

images

One vicious murderer praising Another - Sickening

Stalin murdered 20million people, including my grandfather - it's terrifying that Putin is turning him into a hero

Technically the term "Golodomor" was invented by Yuschenko, another Ukrainian president (2005-2010), backed up by USA. And according to Yuschenko, in 30-s the Soviets were starving Ukraine (unlike the other areas of the USSR) and the purpose of it was genocide of Ukrainians. But the truth is: there was a huge famine in the Soviet Union in 30-s as a result of a poor Stalin's internal policy and the people were starved and dying all over the Soviet Union,not only in Ukraine, Ukraine as a republic of the USSR was just a part of a whole picture.

Now a days the only thing officials in Ukraine are good in is rewriting its history, which tightly connects it to Russia. Actually Ukrainians are Russians, mixed up with Polish (Poland invaded a Western part of Russia and later Russia got it back, that how Ukraine appeared and that's what officials in Ukraine are badly trying to wipe out of people's mind).

Now a days the only thing officials in Ukraine are good in is rewriting its history

Hilarious to hear a Russian complaining about rewriting history.
Here is the story on Stalin and what he did to the Ukraine. The real history not the rewritten story that Stratford is trying to push here.......

Welcome to Stalin World

Does the world trust Vladimir Putin - Do people really believe the lies he is telling about Ukraine? Here is a poll on how much confidence the world has regarding Putin doing the right thing concerning world affairs......

PG-2014-07-09-russia-favorability-03.png

Putin's lies appear to be catching up with him.

Cold blooded killers
images

Birds of a feather - flock together

Jeremiah

You know I like you and often agree with you.

But this time I think you are absolutely and totally wrong!

Totally wrong!!!!!

I respect Putin and if in your Holy Book says there there will be a World War Three, it's not going to be him the one who starts it, but it will be your President Obama or if she get into the White House your Hillary Rotten Clinton.

My 2 cents for what is worth.

One day you are going to find out how wrong you are about, Putin, Skye. He is a most evil man and is plotting the destruction of the USA. If I didn't care about you I'd say nothing but I truly believe that you are going to be horrified by what this man does to America in the future. HORRIFIED.

The sickening thing is that people like Stratford know what I'm talking about and they do not care because they think that the Motherland is always right and the USA has it coming. Obama is wicked. No question about it. But so is Putin.

My 2 cents.

Thank you for sharing your feelings. I do not mind at all. I hope that you don't mind that I have shared mine too in this thread.

Skye and I can say the same thing to you, Jeremiah:

"One day you are going to find out how wrong you are about, Putin," dear Jeremiah.... May be one day, when you're able to brake through your Media huge propaganda machine, which aims not only Putin, but everybody, who dares to stand in Elites/Establishment's way. Like Trump, for example...on.

upload_2016-8-19_18-22-19.png

I can't believe you've found a thread from January, 2015 and given it the second life. Thank you, Jeremiah, once in a while you can be useful :laugh:

Last edited:
Russians go home!

Yea, problem with that is millions of ethnic Russians are already at home, and they've got the guts to fight and die for those homes, a very strange and unsettling concept to the sissy Western left.

Ethnic Russians should move back to Russia and stop causing trouble in Ukraine and neighboring states.
All ukranians are ethnic russians, because Kiev and these lands were the initial place of russian growing up. The difference is in propaganda. Whose who believe in ukrainian one consider themselves "ukrainians", whose who not - "russians".

"One day you are going to find out how wrong you are about, Putin," dear Jeremiah.... May be one day, when you're able to brake through your Media huge propaganda machine, which aims not only Putin, but everybody, who dares to stand in Elites/Establishment's way. Like Trump, for example...on.

View attachment 86144

I can't believe you've found a thread from 2015 and given it the second life. Thank you, Jeremiah, once in a while you can be useful :laugh:

You left out imprisoning political rivals and killing journalists.

Ukraine is run by Jewish elites, they don't really care as long as they keep the land. Jewish Bolshevik and Holodomor

Russian thugs starving millions of russians. What about it?

Keep your Russian thugs in Russia.

One day you are going to find out how wrong you are about, Putin, Skye. He is a most evil man and is plotting the destruction of the USA. If I didn't care about you I'd say nothing but I truly believe that you are going to be horrified by what this man does to America in the future. HORRIFIED.

The sickening thing is that people like Stratford know what I'm talking about and they do not care because they think that the Motherland is always right and the USA has it coming. Obama is wicked. No question about it. But so is Putin.

My 2 cents.

Thank you for sharing your feelings. I do not mind at all. I hope that you don't mind that I have shared mine too in this thread.

Of course I don't mind you sharing your feelings.

But whatever you feel about Putin he seems to be a necessary counterforce against the excessive American liberalism and Obama's destructive love of Islam.

The established culture and religions of the US are suffering because of this.

The concept of mutually assured destruction still applies and whatever you think about Putin he is a realist and a nationalist -as opposed to being a globalist- and it is extremely doubtful he would start any unwise conflict with the US.

Don't forget that Putin current aggressiveness was largely started by the provocative actions of the US and NATO in continuously trying to diminish Russian influence in what was the USSR, for example surrounding Russia with missiles and the enlisting of previous USSR areas to NATO.

For every action there is an equal counter reaction which has happened in this case.

And have no doubt, it is NATO and the US under Obama , who have started this. Not Putin.

View attachment 86144

I can't believe you've found a thread from 2015 and given it the second life. Thank you, Jeremiah, once in a while you can be useful :laugh:

You left out imprisoning political rivals and killing journalists.

Ok, if you insist. But make sure you read the links I've provided for you, Toddster. So far providing you with facts you don't like, has been a waste.

Ukraine declared war on journalism:

As corruption and nepotism threaten the hope of Ukraine’s revolution, journalists are being told that they are helping the enemy just by doing their jobs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/opinion/ukraine-declares-war-on-journalism.html?_r=0
The West Suppresses Report on Ukraine’s Suppression of Journalists
Murdered: Lawyer for Russian fighter kidnapped, 'drugged, wired to a bomb' in Ukraine

Can you imagine what would happened if, in Russia, three opposition figures, a well-known writer and two politicians, were killed in the span of two days? We have a vague of idea of what that would look like, after the Western hysteria about Nemtsov.
History of Ukraine Told by Assassinated Ukrainian Writer Oles Buzina

Last edited:

Russian thugs starving millions of russians. What about it?

Keep your Russian thugs in Russia.
They are all dead now. The main corpse is in the Red Square.

My 2 cents.

Of course I don't mind you sharing your feelings.

But whatever you feel about Putin he seems to be a necessary counterforce against the excessive American liberalism and Obama's destructive love of Islam.

The established culture and religions of the US are suffering because of this.

The concept of mutually assured destruction still applies and whatever you think about Putin he is a realist and a nationalist -as opposed to being a globalist- and it is extremely doubtful he would start any unwise conflict with the US.

Don't forget that Putin current aggressiveness was largely started by the provocative actions of the US and NATO in continuously trying to diminish Russian influence in what was the USSR, for example surrounding Russia with missiles and the enlisting of previous USSR areas to NATO.

For every action there is an equal counter reaction which has happened in this case.

And have no doubt, it is NATO and the US under Obama , who have started this. Not Putin.

Don't forget that Putin current aggressiveness was largely started by the provocative actions of the US and NATO in continuously trying to diminish Russian influence in what was the USSR,

If Russia's neighbors don't want to be under Russia's thumb, too bad, they should go fuck themselves?

Forum List

Back