Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Well, old man Clive is now in an Oregon jail, the four at the refuge will be in the morning, and this idiocy is finally getting wrapped up. Now, all those that were involved, need to have their background ran, and those that were packing firearms, with a felony record, need to join the Bundy's for free room and board.

Oh no buddy. I'm convinced that this is just the beginning.
LOL. Go ahead, goofy locos, come to Oregon, we have lot's of jail space for you idiots. LOL

Actually, law abiding citizens everywhere have been more than patient with these assholes.

Just a reminder to you and the rest who wanted this to end in bloodshed. Be careful for what you ask for:

Oklahoma_City_Bombing_20th12.JPG

I did not condone this, but it did happen and that's a fact.
Rightards lives matter, is that what you're saying?

So people who disagree with you, their lives don't matter. Got it.

It's people who speak like you, that end up causing the revolution, that ends up with yourselves being murdered. Just saying...
That's as stupid as telling racists they will cause riots by blacks which will kill them. But even worse for your lunacy, I didn't even say what you think I said. :cuckoo:

All lives matter. Even rightards. I was poking fun at one who was pointing out the results of extreme rightardedness.

So you are saying that the LA Riots were not caused by claimed instances of Racism?

You moronic leftists. You can't even get your own position right, let alone argue with any other.
I said nothing about the LA riots.Just goes to show how out of touch with reality you are. :thup:

Well, old man Clive is now in an Oregon jail, the four at the refuge will be in the morning, and this idiocy is finally getting wrapped up. Now, all those that were involved, need to have their background ran, and those that were packing firearms, with a felony record, need to join the Bundy's for free room and board.

LOL. Go ahead, goofy locos, come to Oregon, we have lot's of jail space for you idiots. LOL

Me? I'm not going anywhere.

I'm just an observer. There is way too much anger out there, for this to be the end. I betcha. Just my hunch. Could be wrong. Been wrong many times. But the vibe I'm getting from the far west is, they are have had it with leftwingers who don't know jack about their state, likely never been to it, tell them what they can do with their land.

And worse... they are wrong about that. Federal government isn't supposed to be owning 85% of a state. That's now how our constitution was written. We're not supposed to be a Feudal system.

Just a reminder to you and the rest who wanted this to end in bloodshed. Be careful for what you ask for:

It's people who speak like you, that end up causing the revolution, that ends up with yourselves being murdered. Just saying...
That's as stupid as telling racists they will cause riots by blacks which will kill them. But even worse for your lunacy, I didn't even say what you think I said. :cuckoo:

All lives matter. Even rightards. I was poking fun at one who was pointing out the results of extreme rightardedness.

So you are saying that the LA Riots were not caused by claimed instances of Racism?

You moronic leftists. You can't even get your own position right, let alone argue with any other.
I said nothing about the LA riots.Just goes to show how out of touch with reality you are. :thup:

"That's as stupid as telling racists they will cause riots by blacks"

LA Riots?

"I said nothing about the LA riots.Just goes to show how out of touch with reality you are."

You have now identified yourself as an idiot. Anyone can see this clearly.

"That's as stupid as telling racists they will cause riots by blacks"

LA Riots?

"I said nothing about the LA riots.Just goes to show how out of touch with reality you are."

You have now identified yourself as an idiot. Anyone can see this clearly.
I was talking about your moronic comment, not the LA riots. You idiotically said comments from people like me will lead to me being murdered.

I used a hypothetical riot as an analogy. How are your comments going to lead to you being murdered by riots that occurred long ago?

My analogy sailed clear over your pointy head. I get it.

This is the Grant County sheriff. Totally different story. He told them he would protect them if they moved laterally to Grant county. Thats why the feds ambushed them. They knew theyd be fuck out of luck again because they have NO AUTHORITY, and they know it. Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer’s speech as ‘sheriff of the year’

This is why Santilli is in jail....he dares to film people confronting the fbi, thus preventing the fbi from firing on them....just as seim did with the last night and morning at the refuge. Nothing chaps official dicks ass cheeks like being identified and filmed when they're engaged in a criminal endeavor.

Even the commie government employees wont show their faces when they stage their fake rallis. They hide behind their signS. Theyre fucking scum, I hope the feds squish them with their tanks, if they ever pull out.

Feds refused to negotiate because they wanted a violent conflict. Ammond was ready to leave. The feds refused to talk to him and, in fact, never asked or told him to leave. Because they know, THEY DONT HAVE THAT POWER. This is the fucking fbi..an unconstitutional military department of the fucking EXECUTIVE branch of our government. They should even exist..certainly not as a military FORCE, occupying towns and killing civilians.

Kosher, you are certainly stupid. Sheriff Palmer set the Bundy's up. Why the hell do you think he invited them to Grant County?

Palmer has been trying to create a situation in Grant County for years where he is the only law there. No feds, or State Patrol allowed to enforce laws anywhere in Grant County. That way, if you wanted to set up a little 'operation' somewhere in Grant County, all you would have to do is establish an 'understanding' with the sheriff. I bet that there are few of these 'understandings' already in operation. And the FBI presented Sheriff Palmer with some photos, and said, "This is what you will do concerning the Bundy's", and Sheriff Bundy said "Yes Sir!".

I think that Mr. Fry gave us an excellent example of the mental abilities of this bunch of felons that you are so slavishly defending. Maybe you can tell Fry and the rest how much you admire them in about 20 years when they get out of the pen.

Bullet casings disappear from LaVoy Finicum shooting scene, sources say

They also announced they had evidence that an FBI agent fired at Finicum's truck but didn't disclose the shots. The agent and four of his colleagues then took "specific actions" afterward, they said, but offered no other details.

Nelson and Norris alerted federal officials to their findings. The FBI agents now are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Justice Department's inspector general.

Former FBI agents and criminal justice experts have said they're baffled why elite FBI agents might hide the shots.

they shouldnt be "baffled" it is quite obvious they fired on him when he had his hands up

I think that Mr. Fry gave us an excellent example of the mental abilities of this bunch of felons that you are so slavishly defending. Maybe you can tell Fry and the rest how much you admire them in about 20 years when they get out of the pen.

I have said as well as those who negotiated him out of there that Mr Fry is not a spokesman for this movement. But if you say so . . .

How about these 'occupy' folks, since some of you seem to think so much of the 'occupy' movement:

They also announced they had evidence that an FBI agent fired at Finicum's truck but didn't disclose the shots. The agent and four of his colleagues then took "specific actions" afterward, they said, but offered no other details.

Nelson and Norris alerted federal officials to their findings. The FBI agents now are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Justice Department's inspector general.

Former FBI agents and criminal justice experts have said they're baffled why elite FBI agents might hide the shots.

they shouldnt be "baffled" it is quite obvious they fired on him when he had his hands up

They hid the shots because they didn't want anybody to know that they were firing at the vehicle, and the occupants, before they even rolled up to the stop. They were also firing in the direction of the staters, who did not know they were going to be firing, and so thought they were being fired at from the occupants of the car.

They hid the shots because they didn't want anybody to know that they were firing at the vehicle, and the occupants, before they even rolled up to the stop. They were also firing in the direction of the staters, who did not know they were going to be firing, and so thought they were being fired at from the occupants of the car.

yes there are at least two shots while his hands are up because one the roof top hole

the other shot a window out

how many other shots did they take

bunch of spineless criminals they are

Me? I'm not going anywhere.

I'm just an observer. There is way too much anger out there, for this to be the end. I betcha. Just my hunch. Could be wrong. Been wrong many times. But the vibe I'm getting from the far west is, they are have had it with leftwingers who don't know jack about their state, likely never been to it, tell them what they can do with their land.

And worse... they are wrong about that. Federal government isn't supposed to be owning 85% of a state. That's now how our constitution was written. We're not supposed to be a Feudal system.
Exactly.

And I'll tell you something... Harney county was infected by the feds decades ago, and the town of Burns has been a federal shithole for as long as I can remember. But Grant County is a totally different population. They have historically loathed and fought with the feds, and have not been occupied by them to the extent that Harney county was. The bullying tactics that the feds take in Harney County will get them dead in Grant County, and they know it. That's why they stopped the protesters from heading that way. Three hundred sympathetic Grant County residents were waiting for them, and had no intention of letting the feds take over THEIR public buildings.

yes the video from the air clearly shows they have each other in the lines of fire

as i have posted before this will go down in the law journals as what NOT to do

yes there are at least two shots while his hands are up because one the roof top hole

the other shot a window out

how many other shots did they take

bunch of spineless criminals they are

They were shooting at them at the first stop, too.

Forum List

Back