Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

Ahh those young executives are so stupit and entertaining.

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

But whatcha gonna do. :dunno:

There's no free speech within corporations..only free speech FOR corporations.

:lol:

Poasting stuff like that on Youtube is totally unprofessional for an executive.

I would have fired the guy had he worked for me.

Unprofessional? Yeah..but it's on his own time.

At most it's worthy of a censure. But it really depends on whether or not he violated company policy. He clearly wasn't representing his company..and unless he has a big public facing..

It's more of an immature and prankish thing..then anything else.

I am glad the guy got fired,

but I am laughing you wanting to talk to the guy.

You would have cowardly run away from him.

This man has no balls......beating up on a woman trying to earn a living at a fast food establishment. Comparatively, he is a member of the 1% demanding that she and her fellow co-worker "stand up."

As an executive himself, why doesn't he take his fight to the Chick-Fil-A Boardroom? Nope, he beats up on a minimum wage employee.....and he feels good about himself. He made a video so he can show his fellow wine and cheese, liberal elitist buddies how he stuck it to Chick-Fil-A

Great post.....He's a liberal and they love to bully people, because most people wont engage in their tactics.....I Will....I would loooooove to talk to this guy.......This guy is a piece of shit and another example of projection by liberalism. He is exactally the cartoon character they painted the Chick Fil A guy as and pretty much all non liberal executives.......

I thought the same thing.

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

At most it's worthy of a censure. But it really depends on whether or not he violated company policy. He clearly wasn't representing his company..and unless he has a big public facing..

It was you, wasn't it?

Naw, just kidding. Everybody knows you don't work.

The guy was a jerk for sure, but I think I would be careful about cheering for people to lose their jobs for pics or video that make it on to the internet in this digital age. Granted he posted it and it was stupid, but videos find their way on to the internet in other ways, too. How much scrutiny could your daily routine stand if your employer was watching? How many of your "anonymous" posts here would it take for your employer to decide you didn't represent their "values"?

Ahh those young executives are so stupit and entertaining.

WHAT??? How is it hard, he deliberately was an asswhole to a poor worker....When did liberals start taking the sides of executives berating some drive through girl, and a person who probably dosent care about the issue...
The guy planned it and was a total dick.....HE was everything liberals say they hate executives for....except he was gay lover....so it's ok........what a hypocrit....

Holy crap.

What a brave, "purposeful" guy, messing with a young girl at the drive through. I have no doubt he "felt really good about himself" after that behavior.

My favorite part is the incredibly hypocritical "I just can't stand the hate, y'know?" at the end.

Brave guy there.

It was you, wasn't it?

Making fun of unemployment..very nice.

What's up next? Pulling wings off flies?

You're an angel. :D

I love the irony in that he ridicules the employee for working for a company which such horrible standards, then HIS company says THIS:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions.

It was you, wasn't it?

If you pulled their wings,off, they'd be "walks"

Sah-WEEEEET!!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

tumblr_m429fwqFyn1rw4yfko1_250.gif

It seems that the left isn't going to let go of the Chick Fillet issue even though the majority of Americans refute the bullying tactics of left wing democrat mayors. The left thought they had a winner and now they are caught between their hard core minority sodomite base and the real world and all they can do is lash out and pretend its a management/worker issue. Nice try.

It was you, wasn't it?

No, not making fun of *unemployment*.

Making fun of unemployed *loser*...aka Sallow.

It seems that the left isn't going to let go of the Chick Fillet issue even though the majority of Americans refute the bullying tactics of left wing democrat mayors. The left thought they had a winner and now they are caught between their hard core minority sodomite base and the real world and all they can do is lash out and pretend its a management/worker issue. Nice try.

Liberals-Militant homosexuality for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we're seeing the real liberal power come out......and these guys fit just the stereotype the right was saying........Maybe we can broadcast a gay pride parade.....let Mr and Mrs Jones really see this movement......Oh wait they're gonna have a kiss in....because they are a classy bunch

Forum List

Back