Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

LOL

Except as this forum aptly demonstrates, those two are more likely to be Republican voters.
i’d have to disagree as this forum highlights…they are a bunch of elite, entitled demafascist living in a high rise detached from working america

i’d have to disagree as this forum highlights…they are a bunch of elite, entitled demafascist living in a high rise detached from working america
LOL

Your disagreement is noted and laughed at based on where the vast majority of racism against blacks emanates from on this forum.

LOL

Your disagreement is noted and laughed at based on where the vast majority of racism against blacks emanates from on this forum.
I am basing it on that as well…y’all voted Racial Jungle Joey Xiden in office, a man that fought against enforcing Brown v Board of Education. and recently called a african american a negro.

Y’all a racist bunch

I am basing it on that as well…y’all voted Racial Jungle Joey Xiden in office, a man that fought against enforcing Brown v Board of Education. and recently called a african american a negro.

Y’all a racist bunch
I'm talking about language today, not half a century ago. As far as Biden's recent remark, he referenced the great Negro from the Negro Leagues as it was called. That's quite different than calling him a "negro."

And I just want to tell you, I know you’re a little younger than I am, but, you know, I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in the Major League Baseball after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige.

Being in someone's yard is totally different than being in a parking garage. If you see someone in a garage check with Bldg Mgmt or call the police, if you walk up on me demanding my ID I will tell you to get lost. I don't know you from anybody else, if you are that concerned it's not hard to find out what you need to know.
Sorry, but I often worked businesses. I was often in parking garages, hallways, restrooms, even other businesses. When buildings are remodeled or subdivided, they rarely spend money to move telephone terminals. There were even a few occasions when I had to work in WOMEN’S restrooms. Regardless of YOUR attitude, when a person is working on other people’s property, the very least they owe the residents/businesspeople there is courtesy. Sometimes a situation has to move past that when someone is unreasonable, but asking a stranger who claims to have access for ID is neither unreasonable or illegal. Your whole attitude is one of entitlement and even on a Union job like mine would cost you your job on a second, or at best, third offense. There were times that not only did I have to go into another business, but even another building to access a terminal. There is no excuse for an employee to cop an attitude like the tow truck driver did, or that you claim to have.

Oh they were Trump Humpers all day.
Trump supporters don't vote for Dem Mayors....and Nashville went for Biden...definately a blue city, with leftwing karens acting like leftwing karens...we see this in NYC too...dems are horrible to minorities

I'm talking about language today, not half a century ago. As far as Biden's recent remark, he referenced the great Negro from the Negro Leagues as it was called. That's quite different than calling him a "negro."

And I just want to tell you, I know you’re a little younger than I am, but, you know, I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in the Major League Baseball after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige.
how is calling him a great negro, quite a difference then calling him a negro? he still called him a negro.

It's racist.

Biden's a racist, and it wasn't a half century ago when he said it.

how is calling him a great negro, quite a difference then calling him a negro? he still called him a negro.

It's racist.

Biden's a racist, and it wasn't a half century ago when he said it.
No moron, "Negro," not "negro." As in a member of the Negro League.

And it was nearly half a century ago when he fought against bussing.

No moron, "Negro," not "negro." As in a member of the Negro League.

And it was nearly half a century ago when he fought against bussing.
yeah capitalizing it doesn't change it, it's still racist to call an African-American a negro in the 21st century.

Keep defending your racist in chief

LOL

I come from a deep blue city that was at that time and still is to some degree ethnic. There are ethnic people promoting all of the Prog ideas and maybe some you know who leave their neighborhoods when the first black people have shown up. They left real fast. In neighborhood after neighborhood.

yeah capitalizing it doesn't change it, it's still racist to call an African-American a negro in the 21st century.

Keep defending your racist in chief
Of course it does. It's refencing the league (the Negro League) he played in. That's what it was called. That's why it made a difference that the 'N' was capitalized. He wasn't calling Paige a negro, he was calling a great Negro player, as in great Negro League player...

Many have claimed it took the words of Ted Williams, the great Boston Red Sox slugger, as part of his Hall of Fame induction speech on July 25, 1966, to provide the impetus for change as for as Cooperstown recognition for the Negro League stars such as Paige.

Speaking for those without a voice, those who had been shunted aside, those with little hope of ever joining the National Pastime’s fabled fraternity, Williams said: “Inside this building are plaques dedicated to baseball men of all generations and I’m privileged to join them…And I hope that someday the names of Satchel Paige and Josh Gibson in some way can be added as a symbol of the great Negro players that are not here only because they were not given a chance.”

I come from a deep blue city that was at that time and still is to some degree ethnic. There are ethnic people promoting all of the Prog ideas and maybe some you know who leave their neighborhoods when the first black people have shown up. They left real fast. In neighborhood after neighborhood.
Your anecdotal reference is noted. Mine is different.

Of course it does. It's refencing the league (the Negro League) he played in. That's what it was called. That's why it made a difference that the 'N' was capitalized. He wasn't calling Paige a negro, he was calling a great Negro player, as in great Negro League player...

Many have claimed it took the words of Ted Williams, the great Boston Red Sox slugger, as part of his Hall of Fame induction speech on July 25, 1966, to provide the impetus for change as for as Cooperstown recognition for the Negro League stars such as Paige.
Speaking for those without a voice, those who had been shunted aside, those with little hope of ever joining the National Pastime’s fabled fraternity, Williams said: “Inside this building are plaques dedicated to baseball men of all generations and I’m privileged to join them…And I hope that someday the names of Satchel Paige and Josh Gibson in some way can be added as a symbol of the great Negro players that are not here only because they were not given a chance.”
sure he can call the league thar, but he referred to the man as a negro. The man isn’t the league

Sorry, but I often worked businesses. I was often in parking garages, hallways, restrooms, even other businesses. When buildings are remodeled or subdivided, they rarely spend money to move telephone terminals. There were even a few occasions when I had to work in WOMEN’S restrooms. Regardless of YOUR attitude, when a person is working on other people’s property, the very least they owe the residents/businesspeople there is courtesy. Sometimes a situation has to move past that when someone is unreasonable, but asking a stranger who claims to have access for ID is neither unreasonable or illegal. Your whole attitude is one of entitlement and even on a Union job like mine would cost you your job on a second, or at best, third offense. There were times that not only did I have to go into another business, but even another building to access a terminal. There is no excuse for an employee to cop an attitude like the tow truck driver did, or that you claim to have.
I am an Electrical Contractor, if I am doing a remodel in an apartment building, restaurant, department store, etc. the only person I am responsible for answering to is the person that hired me to do the work not every Tom, Dick and Harry that wants to know what I am doing. If I am at an Apartment Bldg or Department Store working on Exterior Lights I am not going to answer to every tenant or customer that pulls up and wants to know what I am doing, that is why you have an Apartment Manager or a Store Manager go and ask them what is going on. Lastly, I can tell the difference between a man that is working and one that is up to no good. There is no reason for them to be asking the man a bunch of damn questions if you can tell he was a Tow Truck driver and you weren't there don't you think they could do the same.

Trump supporters don't vote for Dem Mayors....and Nashville went for Biden...definately a blue city, with leftwing karens acting like leftwing karens...we see this in NYC too...dems are horrible to minorities
Don't be an idiot, you think every damn body in Nashville is a Democrat. That is just stupid.

sure he can call the league thar, but he referred to the man as a negro. The man isn’t the league
I just gave you an example of where the Baseball Hall of Fame uses the same term in the same fashion. That you can't understand that is on you.

Martinez advised The Day by day Beast that he was working within the River Home condominium constructing’s parking storage on the night of Nov. 27, when he noticed the white mom and son monitoring him.

“As I used to be doing my rounds…I observed individuals watching me,” he defined.

As he continued to work, Martinez mentioned he tried to keep away from the pair till the mom allegedly advised him, “You don’t belong right here. How did you get right here?”

Why didn't he belong there? Is she saying that black folks don't live there, how do you know who belongs there and who doesn't?

Forum List

Back