Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

Family of Christian Syrian soldier in the Syrian Army. What people forget is that Christians are part of the Syrian Army and the officer corps. Keep supporting Al-Qaeda you Israeli Firsters. A weaker multi-ethnic secular Syria helps Syria. But it doesn't help us real Americans.

You're a real American??? You sound more like a Muslim from the Middle East. Perhaps you can tell us why even Muslim countries like Turkey want to see Assad go. While you are at it, why not tell us why there are even Syrians against him. Surely you must have heard about that.

I like how these imposter America-hating terrorist worshippers keep calling themselves "real Americans". Ha ha ha.

It´s Sally (and others here) who worship terrorists. You can see it in her every second post.

Germany is one of the most advanced nations and probably has some world class psychiatrists living and working there. However, it looks like they were unable to help the Little Boy. For all that we know, he might be institutionalized somewhere in a room with padded walls so that he doesn't harm himself when he gets hysterical reading about what is reported about his hero Assad.

Family of Christian Syrian soldier in the Syrian Army. What people forget is that Christians are part of the Syrian Army and the officer corps. Keep supporting Al-Qaeda you Israeli Firsters. A weaker multi-ethnic secular Syria helps Syria. But it doesn't help us real Americans.

You're a real American??? You sound more like a Muslim from the Middle East. Perhaps you can tell us why even Muslim countries like Turkey want to see Assad go. While you are at it, why not tell us why there are even Syrians against him. Surely you must have heard about that.

I like how these imposter America-hating terrorist worshippers keep calling themselves "real Americans". Ha ha ha.

It´s Sally (and others here) who worship terrorists. You can see it in her every second post.

Germany is one of the most advanced nations and probably has some world class psychiatrists living and working there. However, it looks like they were unable to help the Little Boy. For all that we know, he might be institutionalized somewhere in a room with padded walls so that he doesn't harm himself when he gets hysterical reading about what is reported about his hero Assad.

Maybe a descendant of Sigmund Frued can be of assistance? Although I don't think Freud had any children.

Maybe a descendant of Sigmund Frued can be of assistance? Although I don't think Freud had any children.

I was thinking of Freud myself. It's a shame he's not around to help the Little Boy. However, there must be some psychiatrist in Germany who can help him unless he is so far gone and beyond any help. I can just picture him jumping up and down like some maniac when he starts getting hysterical.

You say, I have insulted Jews?

Yes, she is correct. Even though I don't think you are an antisemite, you resort to antisemitic tactics and arguments, in defense of a brutal dictator you are somehow in love with.
You need to get the bigger picture. Gojim is a word used by extremist Jews to describe non-Jews as cattle. I placed the word to make clear, what positions you are taking when it comes to Israel or the ME in general, because you have just zero understanding for the many civilians who suffer because of the senseless confrontation between Israel and Palestine.
As for the "brutal Dictator", he is the elected President with over 11 million out of 15 million votes. You must accept this, he is the legitimate President of the Syrian people and the Syrians don´t want anyone else. The Syrians also accept any mean to fight terrorism, also if it means that their homes are destroyed. Their homes are worthless when controlled by terrorists, anyway. You cannot continue to condemn Assad, Syria is the only power that is able and willing to defeat the largest terrorist threat our world has seen. You also cannot make the conflict a religious sect conflict because it is a conflict between the modern society, what includes also us and an Islamist rule that the terrorists would like to impose on millions there.

In all the years I have been around Jews, I have yet to hear the word "goy" being used. Palestinian civilians are suffering because of their leadership, and it is beneficial for neighboring Aras / Muslims to continue this conflict for as long as possible.

You need to get off this "elected" BS, Assad is in power because his dad was one. Sadam used to hold mock elections, it's an old tactic dictators use to intimitate their people even further and amuse the world.

So yes, Assad is a brutal dictator, his father was one, and he has far outdone his dad when it comes to the body count. You have a personal commitment to the Assad regime it's pretty obvious.

I was born to two jewish parents in the USA----my grandparents were
fluent in Yiddish-----People in my extended family used the word "goy"
or "goyim" ---rarely -----but never in the way goyim use it. Every profession and
every avocation has a LINGO------which often identifies the person of that
profession or avocation. Professional islamo Nazis can be identified by the
way they use Yiddish and Hebrew words. kinda with a quality DISSONANCE
No, Jews would never stand out from others. Because they are the chosen...

Now the Little Boy is going to explain to everyone what the "chosen" means in relation to the Jews.

If the rest of us cannot use arabic or other terms (no matter how benign) in out posts, racist baiters should not be allowed to use hebrew, yittish or other terms that are used in insulting ways against jews or Israelis

Yes, she is correct. Even though I don't think you are an antisemite, you resort to antisemitic tactics and arguments, in defense of a brutal dictator you are somehow in love with.

You need to get the bigger picture. Gojim is a word used by extremist Jews to describe non-Jews as cattle. I placed the word to make clear, what positions you are taking when it comes to Israel or the ME in general, because you have just zero understanding for the many civilians who suffer because of the senseless confrontation between Israel and Palestine.
As for the "brutal Dictator", he is the elected President with over 11 million out of 15 million votes. You must accept this, he is the legitimate President of the Syrian people and the Syrians don´t want anyone else. The Syrians also accept any mean to fight terrorism, also if it means that their homes are destroyed. Their homes are worthless when controlled by terrorists, anyway. You cannot continue to condemn Assad, Syria is the only power that is able and willing to defeat the largest terrorist threat our world has seen. You also cannot make the conflict a religious sect conflict because it is a conflict between the modern society, what includes also us and an Islamist rule that the terrorists would like to impose on millions there.

Look who happened to be up as the clock in Germany was going to strike midlight. Thanks for showing everyone that you also read the NeoNazi/Islamonazi hate sites for the fake Talmud quotes. If we had a buck for every time these fake quotes were brought up, we would be very wealthy. Meanwhile, since you claim to not be a Muslim, some of your new friends who also use the hate sites would not be hesitant to slit your throat.
You mean your beloved "Syrian rebels"? And what hatesites do you mean?

Why, Little Boy, I don't think anyone actually thought that you attended David Duke's Yeshiva to be a Talmud scholar, but you see many of the viewers have seen the anti-Semites pull up many times the same old stuff from the hate sites with their fake Talmud quotes. My goodness, even a Muslim woman poster originally from India used to pull up that "cattle" bit along with the other fake stuff. One thing I have to say in your favor is that you don't believe that Jews and Christians can actually be turned into animals as she did. Now be a good boy, and tell this guy he is full of it and is not a Talmud scholar. Tell him to look into his own holy writings for justification for burning this unfortunate young pilot.

Lebanese TV Zionists Burned Jordanian Pilot - In Other News... - News - Arutz Sheva

Please note-----captain blei parroted the islamo Nazi shit which translates the word
GOYIM as "cattle"------so now we know EXACTLY what he is ----to wit---
Nazi shit. For those interested---the word "goy" means NATION-------
goyim is the plural ---to wit NATIONS. Captain blei---I am interested----I read
islamo Nazi shit as a child because I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA-----so Nazi
was my area that your fuhrer noted it. Lots of the Nazi shit I read was written by your fellow Nazis then living in arab lands (having fled the Nuremburg trials)-----especially SYRIA. Are you a spawn of that dung heap? would you like to know
how to say "cattle" in Hebrew? do you know what kharah means in Arabic?

I was thinking of Freud myself. It's a shame he's not around to help the Little Boy. However, there must be some psychiatrist in Germany who can help him unless he is so far gone and beyond any help. I can just picture him jumping up and down like some maniac when he starts getting hysterical.

Never use the name Assad in a derogatory fashion around Blahpriester, he loves him more than life itself. Ha ha ha.

Islamic-Jihad-Terrorists-Murder-Fr-Framcois-Murad.jpg

Don't often agree with the Tea Party, but I do in this case.

freud had children-------one was ANNA FREUD---his letters to her are touching----
reminds me of my dad as in "are you eating well....."----one of either his
children or grandchildren is a fine artist ---I got it from my resident artist----
the artist is JULIAN FREUD-------grandson of Dr. Freud

Wrong again.

She is as eager to falsely blame Assad as the Al-Qaeda flag waving hooded figures. Plus, she is using the terrorists propaganda channels for her propaganda. An outsider must think she is an Al-Qaeda member. Just like aris.

In all the years I have been around Jews, I have yet to hear the word "goy" being used. Palestinian civilians are suffering because of their leadership, and it is beneficial for neighboring Aras / Muslims to continue this conflict for as long as possible.

You need to get off this "elected" BS, Assad is in power because his dad was one. Sadam used to hold mock elections, it's an old tactic dictators use to intimitate their people even further and amuse the world.

So yes, Assad is a brutal dictator, his father was one, and he has far outdone his dad when it comes to the body count. You have a personal commitment to the Assad regime it's pretty obvious.
Why did so many Syrians abroad vote for Assad, then?

The two candidates were chosen with the intent that they would loose. Out of 21 that tried to run only the two were allowed on the ballot. One was disavowed by the party he was supposedly running on and the other had some questionable credentials

Syrians voted out of fear of retaliation. They did not leave a blank ballot for the same reasons. It was not like an american election. Ballots are not secret and a wrong vote can lead to torture of the voter or their family.
More bullshit. Retaliation abroad? Come on, Al-Qaeda lies to you. And there were some millions who did not vote. But that 11+ million voters elected Assad is not only an indicator for his popularity, it also makes clear where the people prefer to stay. You know, Al-Qeada and ISIS did not allow their few civilians (I would call them POWs) to vote.

But Sally, terrorist puppet, why so offensive all the time? Your disgusting Al-Qaeda propaganda is not being without consequences on this board :)

Turkey is turning more and more Islamist and does not like the idea of having a secular Syria.

Not only am I a real American I, unlike you, have served in the U.S. military and in combat.

Wrong again.

She is as eager to falsely blame Assad as the Al-Qaeda flag waving hooded figures. Plus, she is using the terrorists propaganda channels for her propaganda. An outsider must think she is an Al-Qaeda member. Just like aris.

I have the advantage of knowing the family, so there is nothing false about my view of Bashar. I have friends from Syria that keep me up to date with what is happening. I am well aware with the history of the syrian army, Bashar and his father both in Lebanon and Syria.
I doubt you have either personal knowledge or experience with the Assads, or even keep up to date with the news of events.
Have you even actually been to syria? Either before or after the civil war began? Have you even been to the middle east?
How did you become so infatuated with Bashar? Websites? How many syrians do you know? What sect are they? What do you know of his clan? Of the alwaites? Of the Baath Party?

Turkey is turning more and more Islamist and does not like the idea of having a secular Syria.

Not only am I a real American I, unlike you, have served in the U.S. military and in combat.

Wow, Haniya, my husband is retired military and has the Silver Star. However, we do read about converts who have been in the military and have become radicalized. Next time I go shopping at the commissary, I think in the Food Court I will start a conversation with some of the guys who have come back from the Middle East and tell them about a convert who claimed she was in the U.S. military but who is anxiously awaiting for Sharia Law in this country so that she can go about life like Muslims do in Muslim countries.

But Sally, terrorist puppet, why so offensive all the time? Your disgusting Al-Qaeda propaganda is not being without consequences on this board :)

I really think the Little Boy has a crush on Assad. He goes ballistics when his idol is mentioned in any media source. Say, maybe Assad has great abs, and this is what the Little Boy is attracted to.

Wrong again.

I have the advantage of knowing the family, so there is nothing false about my view of Bashar. I have friends from Syria that keep me up to date with what is happening. I am well aware with the history of the syrian army, Bashar and his father both in Lebanon and Syria.
I doubt you have either personal knowledge or experience with the Assads, or even keep up to date with the news of events.
Have you even actually been to syria? Either before or after the civil war began? Have you even been to the middle east?
How did you become so infatuated with Bashar? Websites? How many syrians do you know? What sect are they? What do you know of his clan? Of the alwaites? Of the Baath Party?
While crawling on terrorist propaganda websites you claim to have connections to Syria. But you have nothing but the order to spread terrorist propaganda in the name of Uncle Sam. Shame on you and Uncle Sam.

I really think the Little Boy has a crush on Assad. He goes ballistics when his idol is mentioned in any media source. Say, maybe Assad has great abs, and this is what the Little Boy is attracted to.
Assad is so much better then you and will crush your terrorists. Your immorality is conspicuous and your US mates are angry with you because they have to move in to support you while you wave the Al-Qeada flag.

Wrong again.

While crawling on terrorist propaganda websites you claim to have connections to Syria. But you have nothing but the order to spread terrorist propaganda in the name of Uncle Sam. Shame on you and Uncle Sam.

News sites around the world are now terrorist websites? So, only syria state websites are not propaganda? You know nothing of syria or the syrians. You have proven that time and again.
I've had reservation even before Haf.Ass. took control and I've been an advocate for the syrians since the '70's.
You seem to be delusional to think stability by sledgehammer is a good thing. You can't understand how the people have suffered. You would have the world ruled by dictators that abuse their own people and force them into submission? Maybe you wish Hitler had won, or Stalin, or Pol Pot, etc.?
You would kill all those that speak out? Like the Romans, you would crucify hundreds of thousands? Perhaps put a guillotine in every town square? Impale the opposition on a forest of pikes along every road?
Have you ever even looked at what tortures were carried out at Mezze, Tadmor, Adra, Sednaya, Raqqa, etc.?

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/syria0712webwcover_0.pdf

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...uncil-Syria-torture-photos-are-credible-.html

These things have been going on for decades under the Assads. There are some 150,000 civilians that have disappeared into syria prisons. 55,000 photos of those abused or killed in syria jails presented to the UN. More than 250,000 killed in the war, 90% by the Assad forces.

How can you be blind, deft and dumb to what is happening? It is not a matter of lack of evidence, but your refusal to actually see the evidence for yourself. How can you be complicit with the abuses carried out by the Assad regime?

Forum List

Back