Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

Key here-
The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police
Police can restrain so big Nothing burger there
They criminal killed himself through his actions on the spot and many other preexisting unhealthy choices
But hey don’t let facts get in the way of a good ole fashioned pillage and riot that’s being orchestrated in a pandemic while lawful and useful people are being locked down and arrested for too many at a picnic table,

Asphyxia or asphyxiation is a condition of deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from abnormal breathing. Says nothing about blood flow. It'll take more than a preliminary autopsy to measure the oxygen content to the brain.

The weakstick tries for a comeback....and FAILS again! You can autopsy this guy until he looks like Frankenstein's corpse and get the same outcome. His air passage was clear and his heart stopped from a cause other than strangulation. PERIOD
The autopsy can talk about having a thousand underlying conditions. As long as the cause of death is linked to the actions of the police officer kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes. s

Pa. man convicted of murder after woman dies of heart attack following robbery

EASTON, Pa. (WPVI) -- A man accused of having scared a woman so much during a Northampton County home-invasion robbery that she had a heart attack that night and died two months later has been convicted of second-degree murder.

Won’t happen because they keep voting for a corrupt party that keeps them where they are.
C'mon, Gin, WHO keeps them where they are? You mean there are no ghettos in red state run republican cities? You mean city mayors never change party hands?
I invite people here to go to the ghetto. LOOK at the people living there.

They are TOO UNEDUCATED to get a good job.
They have no hope, nothing but drugs and violence and hate in their lives.
As wrong as it is, America creates these riots. Take a look at the schools these people have to go to compared to the schools in affluent communities.

As much as folks don't want to admit it, these people are the way they are because there is no opportunity for most of them, to escape to be anything better.
The sad fact as I'm finding out here, is that far too many people here simply want to blame these people and sweep them back under the rug where they can forget about them again.

Asphyxia or asphyxiation is a condition of deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from abnormal breathing. Says nothing about blood flow. It'll take more than a preliminary autopsy to measure the oxygen content to the brain.

The weakstick tries for a comeback....and FAILS again! You can autopsy this guy until he looks like Frankenstein's corpse and get the same outcome. His air passage was clear and his heart stopped from a cause other than strangulation. PERIOD
The autopsy can talk about having a thousand underlying conditions. As long as the cause of death is linked to the actions of the police officer kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes. s

Pa. man convicted of murder after woman dies of heart attack following robbery

EASTON, Pa. (WPVI) -- A man accused of having scared a woman so much during a Northampton County home-invasion robbery that she had a heart attack that night and died two months later has been convicted of second-degree murder.

See in your invalid robbery analogy the criminal caused the woman’s demise. At this point the only known criminal is the deceased

Last edited:
Just shut up dumb ass.
Try and make me. Maybe you're JustAnotherIntolerantBigot?

I am a conservative.
Looking like a damn poor, racist one.

Only to you piglet.
To anyone with a brain who isn't a bigot. If the Black fits, wear it.

No. Kid, you need to re-read the thread. You are making a fool of your self
You've done gone far past that point.

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting

Coronary Heart Disease is a very serious ailment. My uncle died of it just 2 years ago, and he didn't even get beat down by the police. Makes you wonder if Mr. Floyd's death and his Minneapolis style beating were just coincidences? Was Mr. Floyd prescribed medications for these ailments, was he compliant?
No doubt the stress was a major factor. But the cop DIDNT commit murder.
I'm betting manslaughter, which he was also charged with.

I don't think that a Manslaughter conviction would satisfy the angry mobs in Minneapolis- or in Columbus, Louisville, Memphis, LA or St. Paul either. I'm surprised that the rioters aren't demanding 1st Degree Murder charges.

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting

Coronary Heart Disease is a very serious ailment. My uncle died of it just 2 years ago, and he didn't even get beat down by the police. Makes you wonder if Mr. Floyd's death and his Minneapolis style beating were just coincidences? Was Mr. Floyd prescribed medications for these ailments, was he compliant?
No doubt the stress was a major factor. But the cop DIDNT commit murder.
I'm betting manslaughter, which he was also charged with.

I don't think that a Manslaughter conviction would satisfy the angry mobs in Minneapolis- or in Columbus, Louisville, Memphis, LA or St. Paul either. I'm surprised that the rioters aren't demanding 1st Degree Murder charges.
Gotta go with the facts...may not appease the mobs, but they are the facts.

Just shut up dumb ass.
Try and make me. Maybe you're JustAnotherIntolerantBigot?

I am a conservative.
Looking like a damn poor, racist one.

Only to you piglet.
To anyone with a brain who isn't a bigot. If the Black fits, wear it.

No. Kid, you need to re-read the thread. You are making a fool of your self
You've done gone far past that point.

Fuck off bitch.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
Ya we should not arrest criminals cause they may be sick right?
I hate to agree with a progtard, but if the cop hadn't had his knee in his neck I think he would still be alive.

~~~~~~
The pre-existing medical conditions of George Floyd would have kicked in as soon as he was apprehended. Adrenalin can be good or in this case bad. Floyd's fear of incarceration triggered his death, not what Chauvin did.

You don't decide what my thread is about.
So you ARE another righwing crackpot! I never said a WORD about deciding what your thread is about. I said not to put words in my mouth and there you go doing it again!
The rioting and looting is totally wrong. Almost as wrong as calling them, dogs and saying they should all be murdered for it.
Assholes like you give thew right wing a bad name.
Do yourself a favor and DROP DEAD. Better yet: join the democratic party.
Had that asshole cop not been such a flaming callous jerk, NONE of this would have happened. Send the bill for Minneapolis to HIM.

Just shut up dumb ass.
The Cop:
1) Has been fired
2) Arrested
3) Charged.

Try and steal from my home or business.
Go ahead.

I am a conservative.

It is time America woke up to the fact we have a huge, huge problem with Negroes and it is not going away...in fact it is getting worse.

This case demonstrates very clearly White Folks will have to defend themselves...the authrotites are hogtied with political correctness and a fear of being called racist.

I will tell you what would put a end to this b.s. every white person in America should put on a arm band that declares I am a racist....and I vote....the dumbass politicians might wake up to the fact there are more white voters than black and quit kowtowing to the damn Negroes!
The death of this man is no more an excuse for scumbags to wallow in craven racism than it is an excuse for scumbags (of any color) to loot, burn, and harm their neighbors.

Last edited:
Key here-
They criminal killed himself through his actions on the spot and many other preexisting unhealthy choices
But hey don’t let facts get in the way of a good ole fashioned pillage and riot that’s being orchestrated in a pandemic while lawful and useful people are being locked down and arrested for too many at a picnic table,
Oh, I get it, but the cop was wrong.
Protests filled with instigators for a distraction from the revelations being made in the Russian investigation, a way to further shutdowns. Don’t forget their famous line. ‘Don’t let a crisis go to waste’.

See in you invalid robbery analogy the criminal cause the woman’s demise. At this point the only known criminal is the deceased

The woman died of a heart attack. She had underlying health conditions. The stress of the robbery, like the stress of having a knee on your neck for 9 minutes triggered the event that was the actual cause of death.

And the person who did it, was convicted of 2nd degree murder.

Won’t happen because they keep voting for a corrupt party that keeps them where they are.
C'mon, Gin, WHO keeps them where they are? You mean there are no ghettos in red state run republican cities? You mean city mayors never change party hands?

As wrong as it is, America creates these riots. Take a look at the schools these people have to go to compared to the schools in affluent communities.

As much as folks don't want to admit it, these people are the way they are because there is no opportunity for most of them, to escape to be anything better.
The sad fact as I'm finding out here, is that far too many people here simply want to blame these people and sweep them back under the rug where they can forget about them again.
Quit screwing everything with a vagina and then moving on. 80% father not living in the home and 65% father of more than one child with more than one woman and not living in home. But everyone let’s it slide over slavery and other ridiculous and ancient muddled issues. Just let them sexually vent whenever wherever and if that doesn’t work and they want to riot then just let them vent. Incredibly destructive bullshitting and fact avoidance.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
Ya we should not arrest criminals cause they may be sick right?
I hate to agree with a progtard, but if the cop hadn't had his knee in his neck I think he would still be alive.

~~~~~~
The pre-existing medical conditions of George Floyd would have kicked in as soon as he was apprehended. Adrenalin can be good or in this case bad. Floyd's fear of incarceration triggered his death, not what Chauvin did.

Be careful, the instigators are going to win again if you don’t measure everything happening through a cynics lense.

That is total bullshit. You leftists are dangerously allergic to personal responsibility. Your ilk is part of the problem.

Key here-
Protests filled with instigators for a distraction from the revelations being made in the Russian investigation, a way to further shutdowns. Don’t forget their famous line. ‘Don’t let a crisis go to waste’.
Nobody knows how wrong the cop might be because the video begins after they have subdued him. Thought over the emotion would indicate it was an intense tussle to have to subdue him in that manner. Getting arrested and resisting arreste is a very rough situation and the weepers are out in full force again with about half the picture being presented

Sounds legit. He died of a preexisting condition while the cop administered knee to neck therapy in an attempt to save him. Fuck off you dipshits.

Key here-
Nobody knows how wrong the cop might be because the video begins after they have subdued him. Thought over the emotion would indicate it was an intense tussle to have to subdue him in that manner. Getting arrested and resisting arreste is a very rough situation and the weepers are out in full force again with about half the picture being presented
There were other videos released. Go find them.

There were other videos released. Go find them.

He was charged based on not just the public video, but the video from all the body-cams the officers wore. They released "redacted" portions of those videos, but they are in possession of the entire timeline. And took those into account when making the charge.

Forum List

Back