Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting

Scientific facts be damned, their limp dick mayor declared it murder, as have the media and BLM crowd.

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting
What's interesting is that the article lied. I saw the video and that's NOT the way it happened.
Further: "coronary artery disease" is plaque, which we all get as we get older, and "hypertensive heart disease" is high blood pressure.
And any "potential" intoxicants means none found so far.
And a preliminary autopsy isn't conclusive.

I think the family needs an independent opinion outside of Minneapolis.

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can't get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!
High blood pressure can cause a stroke.

At any rate he was definitely in distress and needed medical attention.
I wonder how distressed he would have been without the cops knee on his neck?

Nobody can convince me that his knee was putting undo pressure on Floyd's neck for NINE MINUTES. That's crazy with all the people, other officers, and cameras around. Impossible....he hadn't struck any officers (so they weren't fighting mad) and he went to the ground because his legs gave out from under him. Claiming "I can't breathe!" was as much a stunt as screaming when they put the cuffs on him....what kind of man does that? My thread "Murder" is almost prophetic in terms of the coroner's report because I know what I'm talking about...a rarity here in many cases.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
In other words, if he wasn’t acting like a thug trying to steal with fake money, then acting like a jackass after being cuffed and refusing to get into the car, he’d still be alive.

Like Chris Rock said, if you get arrested, just shut-the-fuck-up and do as your told.

Interesting
Sounds like as I previously suggested he provoked his own death.....by arguing with the police...he over excited himself and his health problems were exacerbated by his own action and resulted in his death....I am not surprised at all.

Interesting
Sometimes suspects will swallow their illegal contraband if they think that they are going to be arrested.
It could possibly be an accidental overdose.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
In other words, if he wasn’t acting like a thug trying to steal with fake money, then acting like a jackass after being cuffed and refusing to get into the car, he’d still be alive.

Like Chris Rock said, if you get arrested, just shut-the-fuck-up and do as your told.

Exactly.

Wrong again Billy...the guy was a headcase who was terrified of being jailed.....
Will, I gave you the benefit of the doubt of not proving to be a headcase until you threatened me. Not only have you proven to be the only headcase here, but I will laugh if the 2nd independent autopsy disproves your desperate beliefs, which I'm helping to pay for. Not only have you proven to be a righwing crackpot racist and and idiot, but a liar as well. You're own article states that Floyd was JUST FINE until the murderous thug got hold of him and choked him for NINE minutes.

I'm still trying to figure out how FIVE big, dumb, ugly cops cannot get ONE 200 pound hand-cuffed dude who is so sick and ill inside the squad car.

Exactly.
Like while the cop had his knee on the guys neck and told him to get up?

Interesting
What's interesting is that the article lied. I saw the video and that's NOT the way it happened.
Further: "coronary artery disease" is plaque, which we all get as we get older, and "hypertensive heart disease" is high blood pressure.

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can't get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!
High blood pressure can cause a stroke.

At any rate he was definitely in distress and needed medical attention.
I wonder how distressed he would have been without the cops knee on his neck?
Probably was why he would be stroking out. The coroner stated being detained was a contributing factor...along with his underlying health issues. He just wasn’t strangled like everyone believed originally.

Interesting

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!

Sorry. The dogs who are looting and destroying property should be put down.
WHOA. Dude. How did we jump from the guy on the ground dying and the cause of it, to rioters and looters! I never said a word about that! THey should all be arrested and charged. I hope you're not tuning out to be another flaming nutcase hiding behind the moniker "conservative." I just got threatened by another upstanding rightwinger and told not to participate in anymore of his threads because I dared to disagree with him!

You'd think half the rightwingers on this forum were family of the Derek Chauvin cop.

You are a pos flaming retard ....take a hike...no one wants to read your b.s.

You don't decide what my thread is about.
So you ARE another righwing crackpot! I never said a WORD about deciding what your thread is about. I said not to put words in my mouth and there you go doing it again!
The rioting and looting is totally wrong. Almost as wrong as calling them, dogs and saying they should all be murdered for it.
Assholes like you give thew right wing a bad name.
Do yourself a favor and DROP DEAD. Better yet: join the democratic party.
Had that asshole cop not been such a flaming callous jerk, NONE of this would have happened. Send the bill for Minneapolis to HIM.

Interesting

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!

Sorry. The dogs who are looting and destroying property should be put down.
WHOA. Dude. How did we jump from the guy on the ground dying and the cause of it, to rioters and looters! I never said a word about that! THey should all be arrested and charged. I hope you're not tuning out to be another flaming nutcase hiding behind the moniker "conservative." I just got threatened by another upstanding rightwinger and told not to participate in anymore of his threads because I dared to disagree with him!

You'd think half the rightwingers on this forum were family of the Derek Chauvin cop.

You are a pos flaming retard ....take a hike...no one wants to read your b.s.
Try and make me dicklips. You're another crackpot cocksucker who calls himself a "conservative." Fuck you.

Forum List

Back