Asking for some editing behavior changes. (Selective Quoting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have an outbreak of "infectious quoting" goin on here, and mod staff is ASKING you to learn to use the "selective quoting" options in the interim to practice "quote distancing" from each other.. :poke:

Well, that idea didn't last long. lol.

It has been over a month and USMB is nowhere near fixing the “bugs” in its software.

Bump.
Because I again am getting dozens of alerts due to two arguing without editing quote chain.
Apparently the message hasn't gotten across.

Lol. I know. I had a couple dozen notifications when I just logged on and nobody said a gosh darned thing to me.

I made the mistake of clicking on the 'expand' thingamabob in one of the posts an had to scroll for a country minute to get through it.

I WANT GROWN UP REACTION BUTTONS!!!! Bring them back or do not send the techies their next check.

Same here.

I don't even hardly use em anymore.

And I'm sure as heck not using that gey heart eyes thing. Pfffft.

The best ones were the informative, the agree, and th funny and agree. And the thank you one.

They were at least relevant.

These new ones are probably built into the new interface, though, with no way to get the other ones back.

It's a little too facebookish for me.

Lol. I know. I had a couple dozen notifications when I just logged on and nobody said a gosh darned thing to me.
I even posted the link to this thread with a reply to the two arguing that they should read it and quit using the dummy reply, and they still have the infinite quote going, all while telling each other how smart they are. Up to 40 alerts now. Beyond annoying.

I even posted the link to this thread with a reply to the two arguing that they should read it and quit using the dummy reply, and they still have the infinite quote going, all while telling each other how smart they are. Up to 40 alerts now. Beyond annoying.

lol. I did that a couple weeks ago, too.

Please bring back the response menu with all the emojies, rather than hiding the menu under "like." I've been using an android tablet until my new laptop is delivered. When I look for the menu under "like," most of the time it doesn't come up and the program records a "like" vote that I have to cancel when I actually intend to record a dfferent reaction to a post.

Seems like they fixed it with eliminating the reply chain altogether.

Works for me, now every time that fucking piece of shit Mac1958 posts his dumbass list my box doesn't blow up in threads I never engaged in.

Seems like they fixed it with eliminating the reply chain altogether.

Works for me, now every time that fucking piece of shit Mac1958 posts his dumbass list my box doesn't blow up in threads I never engaged in.

I complained about that as well. Never went anywhere, and Mac's smug response is typical Mac. Tards get off on annoying you

I complained about that as well. Never went anywhere, and Mac's smug response is typical Mac. Tards get off on annoying you
It would have been a different issue if what I had posted was actually a racial insult, or if I wasn't on record as being opposed to racism. It's actually pieces of shit like him that have to maintain divisiveness in order to have a sense of a moral high ground. I lament the concept of race as something entirely contrived by leftists to divide people. I view all people as a single human race and I ignore people who act as if they're superior than other ethnic groups or skin colors. All sorts of people have their pieces of shit.

I rarely even get involved in race based threads, so it was annoying having dozens of alerts in them. I eventually just stopped quotes from even showing up, but that's no longer needed. I don't really even understand why anyone argues with that dumbfuck either way, he hasn't been anything more than a pseudo -intellectual bed wetting apparatchik since his beloved criminal sociopath hag was defeated by The World's Richest Professional Clown. Right down there with Lakoturd in stature.

It's still funny to me how a clown, even if he is the best one on earth, defeated the most exalted of all political whores the first time he ran for office, and won the highest office in the world, and has accomplished more on his own than all of the other whores who have been in offices for decades.

Anyway, I want to thank the mods for unfucking this problem so I can continue to ignore Mac unless I decide to ridicule the piece of shit.

3) When you choose the "reply" from the highlighted material it goes into your editing box -- ready for you to respond. Respond to THAT material..

test test test.

okey dokey.

Thanks man.. It'll be a great help to other members and moderation until we get a fix.. Covid has bolluxed up the ability of most companies to operate.. And our forum s/ware company is way behind on fixes...

Any hope of ever getting Tapatalk support back?

Or getting the editor fixed so that it works better on mobile devices?

That was supposed to be one of the benefits of the Upgrayedd, better support for mobile devices, but instead of getting better, it's become much, much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back