Ask not......

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, JFK

what dem of 2018 would say that?, what dem of 2018 even thinks that way?

the answer, I think, is none. It is very sad that the once great democrat party of Kennedy and Truman is dead and has been replaced by the far left party of Marx and Alinsky.

The same question could be asked of any Repub, you included?

What have you done for your country?

served in the military, paid taxes for my entire lifetime, stood for the flag, honored those who sacrificed their lives for this country, and obeyed the laws of this great nation. But this is not about me, its about what the dem party has become.

So, give us the name of one democrat of today who would say what Kennedy said, give us one democrat of today who would have ended WW2 like Truman did. Just one name-------------------------------------

the answer, I think, is none. It is very sad that the once great democrat party of Kennedy and Truman is dead and has been replaced by the far left party of Marx and Alinsky.
So you think the MAGA Bomber was "doing for his country"?

You think his defenders are?

Oh...

The only name the dems could bring back from the past to elect is Mao and his "little red book", here are a few quotes:

“In waking a tiger, use a long stick.”
― Mao Tse-tung

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
― Mao Tse-tung

“Historical experience is written in iron and blood.”
― Mao Tse-tung, On Guerrilla Warfare (aka Antifa Tactics)

“The Communist party must control the guns.”
― Mao Tse-tung (Major democrat policy! No 2nd Amendment)

“Mao recalled: "Very many members of our family have given their lives, killed by the Kuomintang and the American imperialists. You grew up eating honey, and thus far you have never known suffering. In the future, if you do not become a rightist, but rather a centrist, I shall be satisfied. You have never suffered--how can you be a leftist?"
― Mao Tse Tung

“I am a lone monk walking the world with a leaky umbrella.”
― Mao Tse-tung

served in the military, paid taxes for my entire lifetime, stood for the flag, honored those who sacrificed their lives for this country, and obeyed the laws of this great nation. But this is not about me, its about what the dem party has become.

So, give us the name of one democrat of today who would say what Kennedy said, give us one democrat of today who would have ended WW2 like Truman did. Just one name-------------------------------------

I cannot name one person in power that fits that bill, be them Repub or Dem.

There is not a single one.

Disagree. I think Trump is a lot like Truman, a total pragmatist.

EVERY Democrat would say that

We honor public service. Republicans think they are suckers

And confused...

Trump is more like Warren G Harding.......a total sell out

All Democrats support doing things for your country.....Name one who doesn’t?

I can name a Republican who does not support doing for your country......Trump

So you think the MAGA Bomber was "doing for his country"?

You think his defenders are?

Oh...

of course not, no one has ever supported the actions of that crazy person. Try to stay on topic, I am asking for the names of any current democrats who think like Kennedy or Truman.

Trump is a populist, not a pragmatist. All Trump cares about is the cheers of his supporters.

EVERY Democrat would say that

We honor public service. Republicans think they are suckers

bullshit, the dem party of today is the party of Marx, Mao, and Lenin, not even close to Kennedy or Truman. today's dem party is the party of "the government owes you a living, a house, food, medical care, a car, etc" whether you are a citizen or not, the USA should care for everyone in the world and give them all free stuff. Your party has become a sick excuse for the third reich, and you are too hate filled to even comprehend it.

A pragmatists is someone who accomplishes as much as he can with the tools he has.

Trump's only goals are accumulating power and popularity

Trump is a populist, not a pragmatist. All Trump cares about is the cheers of his supporters.

he gets those cheers because he has kept his promises. he has created an environment that creates American jobs, makes americans prosperous, made America respected in the world again, made America stronger, and that's why you hate him, because he is getting the job done.

A pragmatists is someone who accomplishes as much as he can with the tools he has.

Trump's only goals are accumulating power and popularity

are you a human being or a talking point repeating computer? if human, you have the brains of a slug.

Forum List

Back