Ask A Question

1./ Is there a place vacant and available in your street across from your place?
2./ What does to you talking about sex and on occasions explicitly about sex organs and such?...... turns you on?
I think she's one of those gals who flirts and guys think under the right circumstances they could bang her. Like husbands up north hunting and you catch her drunk at the bar with her girlfriends.

My next question is to bonzi. Ever cheat while drinking?

Ever do a threesom?

I have drank (plenty) and never cheated (on my husband) - I've fallen for people while with another person, but broke it off and never did anything until after the relationship was over.

Yes. Once.

I have been uncle Jody a few times... ( Should not be proud of that )

Where is the craziest place you had sex?

I did it with my teenage girlfriend behind a barn on New Year's Eve on a pile of snow while banging in the New Year...
What do you mean you have been uncle jody a few times?

I have been the guy that has slept with other men women and even though I was in the Navy I never saw any action in my time of service.

I had a saying for the Marines when they would bark " First to Serve, First to Die " and my response was " and I am the first one back to fuck your wives ".

I was a total ass when I was a lot younger...

What are you like now? Old, married and settled?

Please explain? I don't get it ...?

Old slang term:

" In the Marines, a "Jody" is a generalized term meaning: any man who stays home while everyone else goes to war. He gets to enjoy all the things the Marines are missing, more specifically the Marine's girlfriend back at home while the Marine is away on active duty. The reason that they're called Jody specifically dates back to black soldiers in WWII. They took a character from old blues songs named Joe the Grinder (or Joe D. Grinder) who would steal the ladies of inmates and soldiers, and clipped his name to Jody. "

Urban Dictionary: Jody

shame shame!

Why should I be ashamed?

It was when I was in my youth, and if anyone want to judge me then they better make sure their sins are lighter than a feather before passing judgment...

I have made amends and came to terms with my youthful past, and will never deny it, and will admit to my sin, but to coward down when someone believe I should feel shame, well it take two to tango, and the other person is as much sinful as I am...

Old slang term:

" In the Marines, a "Jody" is a generalized term meaning: any man who stays home while everyone else goes to war. He gets to enjoy all the things the Marines are missing, more specifically the Marine's girlfriend back at home while the Marine is away on active duty. The reason that they're called Jody specifically dates back to black soldiers in WWII. They took a character from old blues songs named Joe the Grinder (or Joe D. Grinder) who would steal the ladies of inmates and soldiers, and clipped his name to Jody. "

What a scumbag.
What about the marines wives? They're the ones who are really smacking those men in the face.

If anyone should know better its the wife of the marine.

And how many of those guys are cheating too. Marines aren't known to be angels

Selfish skanks. :)

Oh lookie--little miss innocent has come to judge everyone

I think she's one of those gals who flirts and guys think under the right circumstances they could bang her. Like husbands up north hunting and you catch her drunk at the bar with her girlfriends.

My next question is to bonzi. Ever cheat while drinking?

Ever do a threesom?

I have drank (plenty) and never cheated (on my husband) - I've fallen for people while with another person, but broke it off and never did anything until after the relationship was over.

Yes. Once.

I did it with my teenage girlfriend behind a barn on New Year's Eve on a pile of snow while banging in the New Year...

I have been the guy that has slept with other men women and even though I was in the Navy I never saw any action in my time of service.

I had a saying for the Marines when they would bark " First to Serve, First to Die " and my response was " and I am the first one back to fuck your wives ".

Old yes, and I will never be settled.

Would I get into another affair?

Nope, done it and no need for it...

Old slang term:

What a scumbag.
What about the marines wives? They're the ones who are really smacking those men in the face.

If anyone should know better its the wife of the marine.

And how many of those guys are cheating too. Marines aren't known to be angels

Selfish skanks. :)

Oh lookie--little miss innocent has come to judge everyone

Just giving my opinion. Yes, that is really, really scummy thing to do.

Old slang term:

shame shame!

Why should I be ashamed?

It was when I was in my youth, and if anyone want to judge me then they better make sure their sins are lighter than a feather before passing judgment...

I have made amends and came to terms with my youthful past, and will never deny it, and will admit to my sin, but to coward down when someone believe I should feel shame, well it take two to tango, and the other person is as much sinful as I am...

It's easy for people who've never seen military wives whore around when their husbands are deployed to pass judgement isn't it?

Yes. Once.

what do you mean you will never be "settled"... what do you do for excitement/fun?

Of course not! I think it’s kind of exciting thinking someone might see, and, more exciting thinking it might be turning someone on ……
1./ Is there a place vacant and available in your street across from your place?
2./ What does to you talking about sex and on occasions explicitly about sex organs and such?...... turns you on?

Hmmm I don't think there are any homes for sale where you can see my house. So, no..... but there is a big open field!

Talking for the sake of talking is not a turn of. If I feel like a guy is really hard or turned on, that is a turn on to me. But talking in detail like a sex novel is not a turn on. Seems artificial and fabricated. I have to believe it for it to be a turn on. If I have any doubts, does nothing for me.

Someone describing what they would like done to them is a turn on too...

Why do you go around calling ME a whore, when it is obviously you who is the whore around here? Answer please.
image.jpeg

Of course not! I think it’s kind of exciting thinking someone might see, and, more exciting thinking it might be turning someone on ……

Hmmm I don't think there are any homes for sale where you can see my house. So, no..... but there is a big open field!

Talking for the sake of talking is not a turn of. If I feel like a guy is really hard or turned on, that is a turn on to me. But talking in detail like a sex novel is not a turn on. Seems artificial and fabricated. I have to believe it for it to be a turn on. If I have any doubts, does nothing for me.

Why do you go around calling ME a whore, when it is obviously you who is the whore around here? Answer please.
View attachment 61766

I could take tips from you I suppose. Again, I have to ask who in the hell are you? Why do you follow me around the forum? ;) Perhaps a bit of an obsession. That's okay. I understand. Happens all the time.

Old slang term:

shame shame!

Why should I be ashamed?

It's easy for people who've never seen military wives whore around when their husbands are deployed to pass judgement isn't it?

I would never call them whores and many people sin because of loneliness and stress of the deployment of loved ones.

Old slang term:

shame shame!

Why should I be ashamed?

I would never call them whores and many people sin because of loneliness and stress of the deployment of loved ones.

It's selfish. They are feeling sorry for themselves, as their husbands are away SUFFERING. Scums. Plenty of them around. Gotta watch out.

what do you mean you will never be "settled"... what do you do for excitement/fun?

I live life now.

I enjoy the fact I live in the Southwest and go between Mexico, New Mexico and Texas, and do hiking, biking, and much more for fun.

Because of lung illness I have been stuck for the past several months dealing with it, but my usual routine is running around the countryside enjoying life and earning money from projects I take on.

Old slang term:

shame shame!

Why should I be ashamed?

I will call them whores. I'll never forget the first duty station I reported to. The women in the bars there knew how much you made just by your MOS and also knew what bonuses you'd be eligible for just based on what unit you were in. A lot of them ended up marrying soldiers, usually by getting pregnant, and then when their husband deployed they were right back at the bar again trying to get laid. Not all wives were like that but too many of them were whores and I use that word in it's literal sense.

I live life now.

I enjoy the fact I live in the Southwest and go between Mexico, New Mexico and Texas, and do hiking, biking, and much more for fun.

Because of lung illness I have been stuck for the past several months dealing with it, but my usual routine is running around the countryside enjoying life and earning money from projects I take on.

I wish I could talk my husband into doing stuff like that! I think he thinks the only idea of fun is partying and we are way past that - I have to drag him out and show him there are other ways to have fun! :)

View attachment 61766

I could take tips from you I suppose. Again, I have to ask who in the hell are you? Why do you follow me around the forum? ;) Perhaps a bit of an obsession. That's okay. I understand. Happens all the time.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back