Ask A Question

Of course not! I think it’s kind of exciting thinking someone might see, and, more exciting thinking it might be turning someone on ……
1./ Is there a place vacant and available in your street across from your place?
2./ What does to you talking about sex and on occasions explicitly about sex organs and such?...... turns you on?

Hmmm I don't think there are any homes for sale where you can see my house. So, no..... but there is a big open field!

Talking for the sake of talking is not a turn on. If I feel like a guy is really hard or turned on, that is a turn on to me. But talking in detail like a sex novel is not a turn on. Seems artificial and fabricated. I have to believe it for it to be a turn on. If I have any doubts, does nothing for me.

Someone describing what they would like done to them is a turn on too...

Last edited:
Of course not! I think it’s kind of exciting thinking someone might see, and, more exciting thinking it might be turning someone on ……
1./ Is there a place vacant and available in your street across from your place?
2./ What does to you talking about sex and on occasions explicitly about sex organs and such?...... turns you on?
I think she's one of those gals who flirts and guys think under the right circumstances they could bang her. Like husbands up north hunting and you catch her drunk at the bar with her girlfriends.

My next question is to bonzi. Ever cheat while drinking?

Ever do a threesom?

I have drank (plenty) and never cheated (on my husband) - I've fallen for people while with another person, but broke it off and never did anything until after the relationship was over.

Yes. Once.

Ask any question, the more personal or outrageous the better, and see who answers.

Have you ever mooned someone? (Details!)

Are you asking if I have done it today or how many times?

Best mooning I did was when I was 18 on graduation night and I moon my entire class at three different graduation parties...

Now how many of you woke up with someone that you wish you could chew your arm off so they would not wake while you try to escape?

I think that only happens to guys. I have never slept with someone gross or unattractive or even someone I didn't care about....

I think she's one of those gals who flirts and guys think under the right circumstances they could bang her. Like husbands up north hunting and you catch her drunk at the bar with her girlfriends.

Ever do a threesom?

I have drank (plenty) and never cheated (on my husband) - I've fallen for people while with another person, but broke it off and never did anything until after the relationship was over.

Yes. Once.

I have been uncle Jody a few times... ( Should not be proud of that )

Where is the craziest place you had sex?

I did it with my teenage girlfriend behind a barn on New Year's Eve on a pile of snow while banging in the New Year...

Have you?

no, I don't believe so, only at home like with a boyfriend ... but not like sticking my butt out the window or anything like that!

I don't think I have every flashed anyone either, but, I don't mind running around the house naked with the blinds open at night ;)

The normal guy after reading a response by Bonzi:

th

First thoughts that come to mind are:

(1) In a shelter on a walking path in the middle of the day
(2) In a strangers swimming pool in the middle of the day

I admit, that impromptu sex scenes in movies, where they just do it wherever they are, massive turn on!

Please explain? I don't get it ...?

Old slang term:

" In the Marines, a "Jody" is a generalized term meaning: any man who stays home while everyone else goes to war. He gets to enjoy all the things the Marines are missing, more specifically the Marine's girlfriend back at home while the Marine is away on active duty. The reason that they're called Jody specifically dates back to black soldiers in WWII. They took a character from old blues songs named Joe the Grinder (or Joe D. Grinder) who would steal the ladies of inmates and soldiers, and clipped his name to Jody. "

Urban Dictionary: Jody

Ever do a threesom?

Yes. Once.

I did it with my teenage girlfriend behind a barn on New Year's Eve on a pile of snow while banging in the New Year...
What do you mean you have been uncle jody a few times?

Ever do a threesom?

Yes. Once.

Let's hear it Bruce!!!

Old slang term:

" In the Marines, a "Jody" is a generalized term meaning: any man who stays home while everyone else goes to war. He gets to enjoy all the things the Marines are missing, more specifically the Marine's girlfriend back at home while the Marine is away on active duty. The reason that they're called Jody specifically dates back to black soldiers in WWII. They took a character from old blues songs named Joe the Grinder (or Joe D. Grinder) who would steal the ladies of inmates and soldiers, and clipped his name to Jody. "

shame shame!

Hmmm I don't think there are any homes for sale where you can see my house. So, no..... but there is a big open field!

Talking for the sake of talking is not a turn of. If I feel like a guy is really hard or turned on, that is a turn on to me. But talking in detail like a sex novel is not a turn on. Seems artificial and fabricated. I have to believe it for it to be a turn on. If I have any doubts, does nothing for me.

Why do you go around calling ME a whore, when it is obviously you who is the whore around here? Answer please.

Ever do a threesom?

Yes. Once.

Let's hear it Bruce!!!
He replied in a previous post. He hound dogs marines wives while they are in iraq

Old slang term:

What a scumbag. Seriously. Does it get much scummier and low than this??? Men off fighting for US and our country, and you are trying to get lucky with their wives? Disgusting. What a rotten person you are!

Ever do a threesom?

Yes. Once.

I have been the guy that has slept with other men women and even though I was in the Navy I never saw any action in my time of service.

I had a saying for the Marines when they would bark " First to Serve, First to Die " and my response was " and I am the first one back to fuck your wives ".

I was a total ass when I was a lot younger...

Talking for the sake of talking is not a turn of. If I feel like a guy is really hard or turned on, that is a turn on to me. But talking in detail like a sex novel is not a turn on. Seems artificial and fabricated. I have to believe it for it to be a turn on. If I have any doubts, does nothing for me.

Why do you go around calling ME a whore, when it is obviously you who is the whore around here? Answer please.

If I called you a whore, I apologize. I have no clue what your sexual life is like.

Ever do a threesom?

Yes. Once.

Let's hear it Bruce!!!
He replied in a previous post. He hound dogs marines wives while they are in iraq

I am too old for the Iraq war, and my hounding was between those two wars.

Old slang term:

What a scumbag.
What about the marines wives? They're the ones who are really smacking those men in the face.

If anyone should know better its the wife of the marine.

And how many of those guys are cheating too. Marines aren't known to be angels

If I called you a whore, I apologize. I have no clue what your sexual life is like.

Exactly. None of you morons know much about anything.

Old slang term:

What a scumbag.
What about the marines wives? They're the ones who are really smacking those men in the face.

If anyone should know better its the wife of the marine.

And how many of those guys are cheating too. Marines aren't known to be angels

Selfish skanks. :)

Forum List

Back