Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

I think you don't understand what "Genetic drift" and "Natural Selection" are.

Obviously in differing populations there would be vastly different genetic outcomes from genetic drift + natural selection.
What is genetic drift and what is natural selection ?
What differing populations ?
What vastly different genetic outcomes ?

You're being too vague.

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education..
Really ?
  • I think of Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for mainly white people; and I wonder, how are they successful ?
  • I think about Vietnamese youth in Cali who are profiled as gang members by police, for wearing the “wrong” colors; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, getting beaten up by customers who get pissy about their accents and I wondered, how are they successful ?
And if Asian are so successful then when you examine ethnic Koreans in Japan and the Burakumin in Japan (a minority treated much like the Dalits and other lower caste persons in India) how do explain their consistent under-performance relative to the dominant Japanese in terms of education and employment status ?

You know given that Koreans supposedly have IQ's off th charts. Right ?

Both (Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin) are targets of discrimination, and although they are culturally and genetically indistinguishable from other Koreans or Japanese, they are consistently found at the bottom of Japanese society, and do worse than others in Japan and Korea.

Why is that ?

I guess this kinda debunks the notion of pan-Asian cultural superiority.

Also for you to superior Asian culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires also equires u to ignore the rampant poverty of Asians from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong

The statistics and studies dont lie. Asians overall are the most successful group in the United States and blacks are the least and it comes down to culture, plain and simple. Until you are ready to admit that and address it you can scream victimhood and point the finger at white people all you want, but you are going to continue to have the same problems and it’s only hurting you in the end, not me.

So, Blacks are somehow culturally different than Whites in the U.S.A?

How so?

The Asian American IQ, and PISA scores are higher than that for those in Asia, if anything.... Even though they're less Asian culturally.

So, how do you figure it's just culture?

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education..
Really ?
  • I think of Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for mainly white people; and I wonder, how are they successful ?
  • I think about Vietnamese youth in Cali who are profiled as gang members by police, for wearing the “wrong” colors; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, getting beaten up by customers who get pissy about their accents and I wondered, how are they successful ?
And if Asian are so successful then when you examine ethnic Koreans in Japan and the Burakumin in Japan (a minority treated much like the Dalits and other lower caste persons in India) how do explain their consistent under-performance relative to the dominant Japanese in terms of education and employment status ?

Both (Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin) are targets of discrimination, and although they are culturally and genetically indistinguishable from other Koreans or Japanese, they are consistently found at the bottom of Japanese society, and do worse than others in Japan and Korea.

Why is that ?

Also for you to superior Asian culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires also equires u to ignore the rampant poverty of Asians from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong

The statistics and studies dont lie. Asians overall are the most successful group in the United States and blacks are the least and it comes down to culture, plain and simple. Until you are ready to admit that and address it you can scream victimhood and point the finger at white people all you want, but you are going to continue to have the same problems and it’s only hurting you in the end, not me.

How so?

The Asian American IQ, and PISA scores are higher than that for those in Asia, if anything.... Even though they're less Asian culturally.

The difference is illegitimacy is a huge cultural difference.

Obviously in differing populations there would be vastly different genetic outcomes from genetic drift + natural selection.

You're being too vague.

Every single ethnicity had different founder effects (Genetic drift + Natural selection of a founding population)
From there the population usually grew, at different rates, and experienced sometimes bottleneck populations causing genetic drift, or other catastrophic events which could very well alter IQ... I.E Famine might cause for slower metabolisms, or War might kill the elite males more... That all obviously alters genes over time.

I don't know where so many people get this idea of some kind of equality by default.... Many Humans just seem to be stupid by default.

Last edited:

You're being too vague.

I have no problem admitting the existence of a IQ gap between asians and whites.

I don't like it, but the fact is there.

I understand that that gap is less than the one you have to face.

Really ?

Why is that ?

How so?

So, how do Blacks, and Whites in the same neighborhoods come from different cultures?

You're being too vague.

I have no problem admitting the existence of a IQ gap between asians and whites.

Asians do seem to be better at problem solving, and planning.... Probably why they didn't allow in a bunch of third-World riff raffs into their countries...

Really ?

Why is that ?

How so?

So, how do Blacks, and Whites in the same neighborhoods come from different cultures?

Easily. YOu can live right next door to someone, and go to a different church, and have a much different job, and live a much different life.

You're being too vague.

Asians do seem to be better at problem solving, and planning.... Probably why they didn't allow in a bunch of third-World riff raffs into their countries...

Their immigration policies do reflect well on their intellects, there is no doubt of that.

The statistics and studies dont lie. Asians overall are the most successful group in the United States and blacks are the least and it comes down to culture, plain and simple..
Asians are still under the system of white supremacy as black people are.

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to. Hapa kids often end up so fucked up in the head because they think they would get the same amount of privilege their white parent gets until reality hits, that’s when white supremacy hit’s them full force

And instead of being mad at white supremacy, they are pissed that they are half Asian and starting hating on black people to raise their damaged self esteem.

Even white supremacist Jared Taylors ex-wife is Jewish (The Jews who ironically, many white supremacists seem to hate) which is a big reason he doesn't talk about the Jewish question. White supremacist, man of the moment, Richard Spencer, has had numerous Asian girlfriends.

You also forget that Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S.

That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super power” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Germany ALSO lost the war but it has nuclear weapons and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO, they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything — even a convenience store — in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission? Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

Look, I get it.

Hating on black people is what is required from pretty much any immigrant to the USA.

Sure white supremacists may seem to give you (Asians) a pass on the front end, but on the back end, Asians experience positive racism, to the white supremacist they are seen as good minorities who serve whites.

Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities. While Asians try to work harder despite the system, blacks try to change the system.

Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses !!!!”

The statistics and studies dont lie. Asians overall are the most successful group in the United States and blacks are the least and it comes down to culture, plain and simple..
Asians are still under the system of white supremacy as black people are.

Look, I get it.

Hating on black people is what is required from pretty much any immigrant to the USA.

But don't let them fool you

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to. Hapa kids often end up so fucked up in the head because they think they would get the same amount of privilege their white parent gets until reality hits, that’s when white supremacy hit’s them full force

And instead of being mad at white supremacy, they are pissed that they are half Asian and starting hating on black people to raise their damaged self esteem.

Even white supremacist Jared Taylors ex-wife is Jewish (The Jews who ironically, many white supremacists seem to hate) which is a big reason he doesn't talk about the Jewish question. White supremacist, man of the moment, Richard Spencer, has had numerous Asian girlfriends.

Sure white supremacists may seem to give Asians a pass on the front end, but on the back end, Asians experience positive racism, to the white supremacist they are seen as good minorities who serve whites.

Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities. While Asians try to work harder despite the system, blacks try to change the system.

Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses !!!!”

You also forget that Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S.

That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super power” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Germany ALSO lost the war but it has nuclear weapons and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO, they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything — even a convenience store — in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission? Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

That was a big heaping helping of bat shit crazy you posted there.

Guess you really felt a strong need to derail the thread? Cutting a little too close to home.

Guess you really felt a strong need to derail the thread? Cutting a little too close to home.
Not at all.

I know the points that are going to be raised.

But I don't name call (Or try to avoid it) I don't say people are crazy or stupid or any ad-hom like that.

So instead of talking about why someone is wrong, just try to make them look as bad as possible, that might be your tactic but it's not mine

But whenever someone dispels racial myths, stereotypes, and ideologies, the antagonist will always resort to ad-hom

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.

Yes and no basquebromance
The key difference in class and empowerment is property ownership and knowledge of laws on business and finance.

So Yes both blacks and Asians can achieve empowerment by moving up by economic class.

But No, there is still race related disparity because blacks who had disrupted family lines and lost their lineage and ties to land and property, by genocidal oppression and slavery by forced rape and being treated as property under the laws, require generations to heal and recover that other people don't have who didn't have that in their family history whether black white or asian. The families who are overcoming trafficking , whether black asian or latino, also require support to recover and restore ability they would have had before suffering severe oppression and poverty.

This isn't overnight but takes years. It isn't race directly but because family lines are affected, yes, race is a factor in terms of which nationalities have been targeted. And blacks were targeted for their skin color so they could be distinguished as slaves more readily, whether the slave owners were White or black, the black slaves were valued more than the white Irish slaves so women from both groups were raped by black slaves to darken the skin of their offspring, thus creating generations of phobias between whites blacks and black men that continues to this day until the racial wounds are healed.

Class is the issue separating owners from renters of property, but yes, race is a factor in why certain socioeconomic groups have been targeted for exploitation in a vicious cycle of poverty and oppression, which requires both personal healing internally and economic changes externally to overcome these abuses, regardless which people have been affected of one race or another. It's the family line that has to be healed and restored, and yes you can track these patterns by racial groups that have been targeted collectively including poor Asians trafficked in mass.

Not at all.

I know the points that are going to be raised.

But I don't name call (Or try to avoid it) I don't say people are crazy or stupid or any ad-hom like that.

So instead of talking about why someone is wrong, just try to make them look as bad as possible, that might be your tactic but it's not mine

But whenever someone dispels racial myths, stereotypes, and ideologies, the antagonist will always resort to ad-hom

Asian Americans are not under any system of white supremacy. Japan is not an US colony. Germany does not have nuclear weapons.

Calling that shit, bat shit crazy, is not a personal attack, but just keeping it real.

Every single ethnicity had different founder effects (Genetic drift + Natural selection of a founding population)
From there the population usually grew, at different rates, and experienced sometimes bottleneck populations causing genetic drift, or other catastrophic events which could very well alter IQ... I.E Famine might cause for slower metabolisms, or War might kill the elite males more... That all obviously alters genes over time.

I don't know where so many people get this idea of some kind of equality by default.... Many Humans just seem to be stupid by default.
I'm still not clear what you are saying.

I still have no idea how you are interpreting genetic drift and natural selection. You're being too vague

Are you saying black people are sub species of mankind ? Are you saying that race is biologically real ? And what is intelligence ?

You are the one who is claiming that human evolution stopped at the neck if you have darker skin. You are the one who is claiming that the brain decided to develop differently if you have dark skin.

You are making an explicatory argument

You are saying that black IQ is lower because black people are naturally less intelligent

That's an exceptionally radical statement which needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up.

You are the one that is going against all know current scientific knowledge.

That is, race is skin deep, at best any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same, according to the Human Genome Project. And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races (Lewontin, 1972).

AND NO - It's not that everyone is the same.

It’s clear that different cultures around the world define and express themselves quite differently. These differences are not initiated on the genetic level and neatly distributed along traditional “racial” categories.

As for the differences between groups, yes we acknowledge that human beings adapt to their geography to some extent – but not enough to become different kinds of human beings.

Now, if you choose to call the differences in groups “races” it stretches the original meaning of the word. But let’s accept that for a moment. You want races so badly, then I shall give them to you.

But you’re going to need more races (based on genetic variance) than they culled off in the past centuries. And the races won’t be arbitrarily colour-coordinated. There will be several European races, many Asian races, and a large number of African races.

Are you ready to accept “race” like that ?

the only real privilege in America is American privilege. everyone is america has it. the privilege to make your own decisions and live the life you choose

You are the one who is claiming that the brain decided to develop differently if you have dark skin.

More like that Africa was tropical, and gained agriculture late, so therefor they didn't gain as much genes for intelligence.

You are saying that black IQ is lower because black people are naturally less intelligent

That's an exceptionally radical statement which needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up.

You are the one that is going against all know current scientific knowledge.

What evidence is there for Black equality?>

There is none.

- Scarr, and Weinberg Trans-racial adoption study showing lower IQ's for Blacks adopted into Middle Class Households.

The Minnesota Adoption Studies: Genetic Differences and Malleability on JSTOR

- Less genes for educational attainment found in Africans.

Genetics of racial differences in intelligence: updated

- Dolichocephalic skulls more prevalent in Africans linked to lower intelligence.

http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol15-Issue 5/Version-5/A1505050104.pdf'

mapxiii.jpg

- Smaller head size more prevalent in Africans linked to lower intelligence.

Big heads really are smarter

JvxSjXH.png

That is, race is skin deep, at best any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same, according to the Human Genome Project. And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races (Lewontin, 1972).

Chimpanzees are 98.8% genetically similar to Humans.

Genes can be ethnic specific like DAB1 causing larger, and more developed brains in Chinese, or Racially specific like the HIV resistance gene found in almost just Europeans.

Forum List

Back