Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left LIES about everything. They serve their spiritual father, the father of the lie, Satan.
1618685272810.png

An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.

It was Darwin-award level stupidity to try to breach a barricaded part of the building directly in front of armed security.

She fucked around and she found out.
Does that apply to Floyd and others who died because they resisted arrest? There was no warning. No one said stop or we will shoot, why?

Did Floyd try to break into a barricaded part of the Capitol building to get to our elected officials?

She fucked around and found out.

Give that man a raise.

So give every cop a raise that shoots a black felon lawfully. Correct?

False. Give every cop a raise who protects our elected officials from an angry mob trying to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol. :)
Oh, so black felons and thugs are excluded.

Gotcha.

If black thugs and felons are part of an angry mob trying to get to our elected officials, then I'm fine with them getting shot too.
Agreed.....you'd think there would have been some there since we kept hearing about that #WalkAway movement. Odd they weren't there.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. As a veteran she certainly should have known better than to get involved in an insurrectionist mob breaking into the Capitol.

Insurrectionists are always fully armed.
There protestors were not armed.
Therefore they were not insurrectionists.
They were just trying to get media coverage of what they believed to be true.
The fact they were wrong about the election does not change their right to get media coverage.
It is like their day in court.

An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.

It was Darwin-award level stupidity to try to breach a barricaded part of the building directly in front of armed security.

Does that apply to Floyd and others who died because they resisted arrest? There was no warning. No one said stop or we will shoot, why?

Did Floyd try to break into a barricaded part of the Capitol building to get to our elected officials?
Shhhhhhhh! Don't confuse them. :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

So a black man shoots an unarmed white woman?

Is he a Louis Farrakahn supporter?

Looks like a hate crime to me.

It was. Democrats refuse to prosecute black murderers, though, much less hate crimes committed by their pet hood rats. In fact encouraging murders of whites is a key Democratic Party platform. They lose votes without it.
Fascinating theory there. :heehee:

lol like you deviants and racists have any credibility left to talk about. You rely on encouraging murders and looting and fraud for your power base.

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. As a veteran she certainly should have known better than to get involved in an insurrectionist mob breaking into the Capitol.

The fact they were wrong about the election does not change their right to get media coverage.
Definition of insurrection | Dictionary.com Where in the definition does it say anything about those in an insurrection are "always fully armed"?

So you agree that Daunte Wright deserved to die, right?

He was pretty stupid too. I wouldn't go so far as to say that he deserved to die but it's at least understandable given the stupid decision he made. Fleeing from the police shouldn't be a death sentence, but I'll give them the police the benefit of the doubt if errors are made in the heat of the moment like this incident.

Babbitt was much more deserving of death. Deliberately leading an angry mob to our elected officials is not acceptable to me. If you think that was out of line, then try it and let me know how it goes. :itsok:

Angry mobs are protected political activities.
Not only do they not deserve death, but should not be charged with anything.

@ 34 mark - the 'insurgents' start yelling, 'Gun, there's a gun....'

y'all may have to log into U-tube to see the video

And the idiots tried to break in anyway. She deserved to be shot and they're lucky more weren't.

So a black man shoots an unarmed white woman?

Is he a Louis Farrakahn supporter?

Looks like a hate crime to me.

It was. Democrats refuse to prosecute black murderers, though, much less hate crimes committed by their pet hood rats. In fact encouraging murders of whites is a key Democratic Party platform. They lose votes without it.
Fascinating theory there. :heehee:

lol like you deviants and racists have any credibility left to talk about. You rely on encouraging murders and looting and fraud for your power base.
"deviants and racists"? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Definition of insurrection | Dictionary.com Where in the definition does it say anything about those in an insurrection are "always fully armed"?

Insurrection is the destruction of a previous sovereign rule, by force.
Has that EVER been accomplished without massive amounts of arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back