Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

You are a bunch of terrorists.

Claims the buffoon supporting billions of dollars in riot damage and at least 30 murders.

You're an idiot.
When has busybee supported what you claim he supports? Link some of those comments of his supporting "billions of dollars in riot damage and at least 30 murders". Or are you just lying?

You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.
Not at all, many of us condemned the rioting and looting. You choose to ignore what you don't get fed by the orange one.

Point to a SINGLE link where you did so.

If you think I would say I had condemned rioting and looting without really having done so....you are a bigger fool than I though you were.

Your link go's nowhere. Kind of like you.

Try again.

Ey39R9gUcAAuX7o
So a black man shoots an unarmed white woman?

Is he a Louis Farrakahn supporter?

Looks like a hate crime to me.

It was. Democrats refuse to prosecute black murderers, though, much less hate crimes committed by their pet hood rats. In fact encouraging murders of whites is a key Democratic Party platform. They lose votes without it.
Fascinating theory there. :heehee:

What's fascinating is your claim to be a sentient being. The laughable assertions you clowns are making about this woman are absurd. You scream to the high heavens when a black violent felon is killed LAWFULLY, but then lie about what this woman was doing so that you can support an illegitimate government. Karma is coming for you, little fat cow.
Such obsession with me....am I the topic of this thread? You seem to think I am. :heehee: Carry on with your silly ranting, sweetie. It gives a chuckle.

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
A taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, a bean bag round,etc.
Anyone who tries to defend the use of deadly force on an unarmed unaware woman is clearly
a liar and the moral equivalent of dog crap!

How do you suggest she was "unaware"? Is the argument usually not "Do what the police say and you have no problems"?

I heard the cop say nothing before shooting Ashli, so since there was no warning, then she was unaware she was going to be shot. I think a warning would have been sufficient to stop her.

Because the cops weren't outside fighting with people trying to stop them all from coming in but they still came in?
Again....if they'd been properly equipped with rubber bullets and pepper bullets, a few salvos as the mob started to rush the Capitol steps would have solved the problem early on.

View attachment 481004

Sounds like most of the Capitol police should be fired due to incompetence for not being properly equipped to handle the situation. They knew there was a large protest planned and chose to only come unprepared and in the end resorted to lethal force to end a mostly peaceful protest.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So...you believe individual cops should be FIRED because they were not properly equipped? Not that's an interesting take.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

That not only would be illegal, but would have justified the start of a civil war that could have killed millions.
Even though I am anti Trump, police that shoot unnecessarily are the greater danger and have to be eliminated as a threat to the democratic republic.
The Trumpsters obvious stopped after that shot, so were not a threat to anything.
The police were and not still are a clear and present threat.

You're kind of fully of yourself, aren't you.

Millions of Trump supporters are not about to rise up, risk their lives, their jobs, their homes, etc. They're too soft. And who do you think is going to lead you? Do you think that a multimillionaire like Sean Hannity is going to lead the way? That's a laugh. The man is an unadulterated coward who is content to rabble rouse from the safety of a Fox studio, but who would never even risk the possibility of anything more dangerous than a paper cut.

The only reason the insurrectionists made an attempt is because they had the unfair advantage of what was essentially a sneak attack on our Capitol that hadn't been accomplished in over 200 years and only then by a foreign power during a time of war.

It wasn't a protest; it was an insurrection/riot, and it will forever be a black stain of shame on the conservative movement.

She fucked around and found out.

Give that man a raise.

So give every cop a raise that shoots a black felon lawfully. Correct?

False. Give every cop a raise who protects our elected officials from an angry mob trying to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol. :)

Who was she attacking? Who was she threatening? What weapon was she armed with? Why are you a troll?

Leading an angry mob to our elected officials isn't something I'm ok with. If you want to try it, then go ahead and let us know how that works out for you. :)

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

This was not a case of murder, it was in defense of the Members of Congress, the VP and the Capitol Police on duty. What would you do if a mob attempt to breach your front door?

1618684119444.png

Perhaps the Capitol needs a few tanks to go with the fences and armed military they put up after the protest to keep those congresscritters safe.

*****SMILE*****

She fucked around and found out.

Give that man a raise.

So give every cop a raise that shoots a black felon lawfully. Correct?
Again, I understand how it doesn't tax your little mind so much when you think all police shootings are exactly the same.....:heehee: Can't have it explode, can we?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

That not only would be illegal, but would have justified the start of a civil war that could have killed millions.
Even though I am anti Trump, police that shoot unnecessarily are the greater danger and have to be eliminated as a threat to the democratic republic.
The Trumpsters obvious stopped after that shot, so were not a threat to anything.
The police were and not still are a clear and present threat.

You're kind of fully of yourself, aren't you.

Millions of Trump supporters are not about to rise up, risk their lives, their jobs, their homes, etc. They're too soft. And who do you think is going to lead you? Do you think that a multimillionaire like Sean Hannity is going to lead the way? That's a laugh. The man is an unadulterated coward who is content to rabble rouse from the safety of a Fox studio, but who would never even risk the possibility of anything more dangerous than a paper cut.

The only reason the insurrectionists made an attempt is because they had the unfair advantage of what was essentially a sneak attack on our Capitol that hadn't been accomplished in over 200 years and only then by a foreign power during a time of war.

It wasn't a protest; it was an insurrection/riot, and it will forever be a black stain of shame on the conservative movement.
The black stain is the stolen election. The fact that Congress did nothing when they knew 40% of voters had serious doubts about election integrity says it all.

cop has no authority to pick and choose who is right when there is a conflict like this.
You're incorrect. the cop has a duty to enforce the law.

Again, can we at least try to be serious?

Not really.
The duty of any cop actually is to protect individual rights.
Since laws are supposed to do that, then they usually coincide.
But in the case of conflict like this, law no longer is sufficient and you have ignore that in favor of individual rights.
And while the cop had the authority to defend members of congress, he did not have the authority to use reckless abandon in the process.
A deliberately deadly shot like this was unwarranted.
It was not necessary.
He could easily have over powered and handcuffed Ashli if she went through the window.
Capitol Police are responsible for protecting members of Congress. That's why they are separate from D.C. police. Get educated.

The law is the SAME everywhere in America, your rationalization is self defeating and stupid.
Well.thats not even close to true.

Where do you kids come up with this crap?

Notice that you didn't actually address my post which is true.

:oops-28:
Seriously? Every town, city, county, and state has it's own laws.

Stop with the crazy shit please.

Murder charge exist in every town/City in America.

You can't be that stupid?
What murder?

"Murder charge exist in every town/City in America.

You can't be that stupid?"

Yes you are getting desperate now, suggest you stop making a fool of yourself.
What murder? There was no murder committed.

Derp.

What did you think I was talking about?

Then she didn't die without a weapon and no evidence that she was a threat too him?

This situation is normally considered MANSLAUGHTER charge.

Your backtracking is poorly executed.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Backtracking? Try to keep up. I've maintained no murder was committed for the whole thread.

A criminal was killed in the act of committing a crime by an officer doing his duty.

That isn't murder, or manslaughter. It's a tragedy, nothing more.

In actual fact, her and the other insurrectionists are legally responsible for her death, not the police officer.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Have I told you, "fuck you" yet today

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

This was not a case of murder, it was in defense of the Members of Congress, the VP and the Capitol Police on duty. What would you do if a mob attempt to breach your front door?

View attachment 481010

Perhaps the Capitol needs a few tanks to go with the fences and armed military they put up after the protest to keep those congresscritters safe.

*****SMILE*****

If only all those Capitol cops have been supplied with rubber bullets. A few salvos and we wouldn't have had this discussion.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Doubt if a murder charge will fly. You can bet on a civil suit and probably some money changing hands. Look at OJ and everybody but the jury thought he was guilty.
Police officer lies in wait and then without warning shoots unarmed woman through the neck at close range.
Homicide by manslaughter. Malice of aforethought may be difficult to prove though the circumstances
justify it. You don't have to personally hate someone to murder them.
Sorry. She was committing a felony at the time. Good luck with it if you think a criminal charge will fly. I just doubt it. You will probably have better luck on the civil suit thing, like in the OJ case.
Arguing a hypothetical is pretty useless but I'm sorry to inform you that killing someone committing a crime of some sort does NOT give one immunity against a criminal charge of murder.
It just doesn't. Nobody says to a cop who shot someone attempting to burgle a house "Oh, he was
in the middle of a crime. That's okay then. "

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Have I told you, "fuck you" yet today
This post is appropriate for the Politics sub-forum?

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back