Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

Her daughter was murdered by the jackbooted government thugs and she gets arrested for jaywalking?

When in the hell does anyone get arrested for jaywalking? At most it is a small fine.

This fucking government is out of control.
actually she was arrested for not getting on the sidewalk when told to,,

based on what I see in the video if she would have just kept walking to the sidewalk instead of confronting and arguing with the cops she would have been fine,,

Ashli Babbitt's mother was arrested today for . . . wait for it . . . not complying with a lawful order from law enforcement.
4i6Ckte.gif

What's with this fucked up family? They think they don't have to listen to a cop, then they bitch when there are consequences.

actually she was arrested for not getting on the sidewalk when told to,,

based on what I see in the video if she would have just kept walking to the sidewalk instead of confronting and arguing with the cops she would have been fine,,
What is the fucking difference? It was harassment from the government thugs. Like we remember hearing about in Nazis Germany.

Ashli Babbitt's mother was arrested today for . . . wait for it . . . not complying with a lawful order from law enforcement.
4i6Ckte.gif

What's with this fucked up family? They think they don't have to listen to a cop, then they bitch when there are consequences.
Gene pool. Nothing but.

4i6Ckte.gif

They're identifying as Black these days.

What is the fucking difference? It was harassment from the government thugs. Like we remember hearing about in Nazis Germany.
how so?? she walked up to them,, from what I saw in the video if she would have walked on nothing would have happened

This is harassment plain and simple.
How so fuck stain?
Was she, just like her daughter, trying to go where she was asked NOT to go.
She wasn't restricted in ANY way.
She was asked to walk on the sidewalk, she refused.

I thought you RWI's always said that people need to follow the orders from LEO.
Jaywalking? No, dipshit. For refusing to obey a lawful command.
Exactly
She wasn't restricted or arrested for jaywalking, just another right wing idiot talking point.
She was asked to return to the sidewalk, you know, where people walk. She refused.

Perhaps the same person that places the parking tickets. Or...........no one at all.
so you want untrained civilians arresting people and writing traffic tickets.. thats pretty stupid when the trained people cant even do it right,,

just like a fucktard like you to take it to the most extreme instead of thinking logically and giving a direct response to a direct point,,

I made a direct response. It doesn't take much training to determine if one is jaywalking.

I made a direct response. It doesn't take much training to determine if one is jaywalking.
then the cops can go ahead and keep doing it instead of creating another agency,,

and your response was not direct since no one said anything about needing a PHD,,

Forum List

Back