Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

Already covered and ignored by you so...........................
showing how youre wrong doesnt mean I ignored it,,,

since cops are already trained and in the field doing the job all that has to be done is remove their immunity when they fuck things up and the problem is solved,,

instead of using logic you want to grow law enforcement and cost tax payers more money,,,

showing how youre wrong doesnt mean I ignored it,,,

since cops are already trained and in the field doing the job all that has to be done is remove their immunity when they fuck things up and the problem is solved,,

instead of using logic you want to grow law enforcement and cost tax payers more money,,,

I really want no one enforcing it as I initially said was a valid option.

actually she was arrested for not getting on the sidewalk when told to,,

based on what I see in the video if she would have just kept walking to the sidewalk instead of confronting and arguing with the cops she would have been fine,,

Maybe she didn't WANT to be fine! Maybe she martyred herself to call attention to the wanton murder of her daughter two years ago when her harmless, unarmed daughter was gunned down without warning by a coward in cold blood for walking through a doorway in a public building paid for with her money owned by the people of this country.

Last edited:
I really want no one enforcing it as I initially said was a valid option.
sure,, no reason to have people walking on sidewalks,,

as long as I can drive on the sidewalk when people are walking in the streets I say lets do it,,

you OK with that??

Maybe she didn't WANT to be fine! Maybe she martyred herself to call attention to the wanton murder of her daughter two years ago when her harmless, unarmed daughter was gunned down without warning by a coward in cold blood for walking through a doorway in a build payed for with her money owned by the people of this country.
if thats the case then more power to her,,

She was asked to walk on the sidewalk, she refused.

Funny how none of these people were ever asked to get out of the fucking road! In fact, most times, you couldn't even find a cop. Guess its just a lot easier to pick on one old woman.

ca-losangeles-0529-3-2000-1536x1024-1729877145.jpg

riverside-county-sheriff-deputies-stand-their-ground-as-protesters-a-picture-id1217203877-4291...jpg
Cs0RdGNtcwljeOO7X7gjKPGWBVLV-k6gF4r33QSVhAU-2474481252.jpg
31236424-8563135-SEATTLE_WASHINGTON_Demonstrators_use_shields_while_blocking_an_i-a-34_1595851...jpg
maxresdefault-4281661826.jpg
CCltgsLWgAAGvyl-1514545209.jpg

54BCBB80-1901-4206-9E35-871ECDF8A0E3-1024x576-981008297.jpg

1418333_1280x720-2807840487.jpg

Forum List

Back