As we watch the Repub House caucus ineffectually try to compromise on a new Speaker

You understand what you're advocating is not working with elected officials who represent at least half the population of the country, right?
Why would anyone want to "work with" an elected official? I want most of them to be fired. Their job is to do what we want. I have no interest in "working with" a douchebag who wants to impose his rule on me.

It's democracy in action.

The party that likes to fuck kids can't hide their contempt for democracy.

dead shitlib face.jpg

Why would anyone want to "work with" an elected official? I want most of them to be fired. Their job is to do what we want. I have no interest in "working with" a douchebag who wants to impose his rule on me.
Let me explain. Congressmen represent the point of view of their constituents. Not all constituents agree. Hence the need for compromise or nothing gets done. Are you catching on to the concept?

Let me explain. Congressmen represent the point of view of their constituents. Not all constituents agree. Hence the need for compromise or nothing gets done. Are you catching on to the concept?
When do left-wingers ever compromise?

When do left-wingers ever compromise?

Obama’s tenure has been filled with compromises: health care legislation that fell short of his ideal, immigration executive actions that are limited in scope because of congressional opposition, economic measures that were tempered by Republican ideology, and foreign policy ambitions held back by allies and adversaries alike.

The difference of course is elected democrats willingness to follow orders and elect an aged possibly mentally impaired Speaker regardless of his/her abilities in order to comply with the party's agenda. Democrats step put of line at their peril.

You understand the difference between being the nominee to be Speaker and actually being Speaker, right?
I do, but now he is the only guy. Seems pretty fucking obvious whats going to happen, doesnt it?

The way to address the national debt is to build a bipartisan consensus as to what can be done about it. Not act like children who didn't get their way. And after Trump's irresponsible tax cuts let's not engage in finger pointing. Repubs have done a great job pretending they care about deficits but that's only the case when a Dem is in the WH.

The way to address the national debt is to build a bipartisan consensus as to what can be done about it.

That’s the problem, the two sides can’t agree about….anything.

Shaking your rattle like a baby will not achieve the goal of fiscal responsibility. Where were the cries of "spend, spend, spend" when Trump was adding trillions to the debt so he could temporarily give the stock market a sugar high?

Fiscal responsibility is not doing more of the same.

Where were the cries of "spend, spend, spend" when Trump was adding trillions to the debt so he could temporarily give the stock market a sugar high?

Covid spending….4 trillion…

Obama’s tenure has been filled with compromises: health care legislation that fell short of his ideal, immigration executive actions that are limited in scope because of congressional opposition, economic measures that were tempered by Republican ideology, and foreign policy ambitions held back by allies and adversaries alike.
The left's concept of "compromise," is when Republicans agree to only half of their outrageous demands.

Too bad the Dems voted out McCarthy. He is a fagoot sycophant who bent the knee and fellated the BIDEN DEMOCRAT minority party.

Dems should have kept McCarthy. It is a shame the Dems kicked him out of office.
If McCarthy wasen't a goddam liar who can't be trusted because he never keeps his word, Dems may have supported him. The fact is this mess should be laid at the feet of the idiot caucus who can't govern & people like Gaetz who are fundraising over the disaster they have created.

Look who they have. People like Gaetz who wants to be Guvna of Florida, Boobert playing grabass with her bf in a crowded movie theater, Gosar who's a closet Nazi, MTG, trailer trash, & a few other clueless idiots.

What do you expect? Now it's Democrats fault? Riiiiiight.

Bad move by the Dems. Now the speaker of the house might not work at all with Dems. NOR SHOULD THEY. DEMS NEVER WORK WITH PUBS.

If Jordan becomes speaker, I will be happy.
Really? It was Dems who saved McCarthy ass & got the last budget compromise passed. He then stabbed them in the back soon after on Sunday news shows.

And they should have saved his lying ass again? McCarthy would have been screwed by his own colleagues no matter what Democrats did anyway.

If McCarthy wasen't a goddam liar who can't be trusted because he never keeps his word, Dems may have supported him. The fact is this mess should be laid at the feet of the idiot caucus who can't govern & people like Gaetz who are fundraising over the disaster they have created.

Look who they have. People like Gaetz who wants to be Guvna of Florida, Boobert playing grabass with her bf in a crowded movie theater, Gosar who's a closet Nazi, MTG, trailer trash, & a few other clueless idiots.

What do you expect? Now it's Democrats fault? Riiiiiight.
Look at the Biden defender calling McCarthy a goddam liar.

You kill me.

Forum List

Back