As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

"Protestors"? Is that what the left wing calls people who turn over cars and commit assault and arson because they are unhappy with the results of a freaking primary election? This stuff never-ever happens on the right. Chances are that the DNC paid off a bunch of street gangs.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

they were black lives matter, bernie and hilary fascists......and probably illegals in there as well.........the democrat party is the home of racism.....not the Republican party...but keep saying it...the internet now shows you as either lying or foolish much faster these days....

Your picture says nothing and is short on form an substance other than what lies between your ears. Christ, the way you depict that picture, it could be a Christian being beat up by liberals.

My apologies....here's the caption that should have been under that picture above

A member of the audience (r.) throws a punch at protestor Bryan Sanders as Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign event in Tucson, Ariz.
(SAM MIRCOVICH/REUTERS)

Put your NBC Journalism hat on and ask what was the protestor doing to agitate the audience.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

They were waving Mexican flags and stomping on American flags. That means their allegiance is to Mexico. If they considered themselves Americans then why no show of love for America? With more than 11 million here illegally, I'm sure some of the thugs were illegals and probably many were their anchor babies. Either way, their hatred of America was on full display.

Fuck them since they were disrespectful to America and think they can stop free speech of people they don't like. They were throwing things trying to injure people and even hit some of the police horses. I don't know or care their immigration status. It's clear they are liberals.

Last edited:
they were black lives matter, bernie and hilary fascists......and probably illegals in there as well.........the democrat party is the home of racism.....not the Republican party...but keep saying it...the internet now shows you as either lying or foolish much faster these days....

...and the above is why you're part of an ever-shrinking moribund party who may not see the WH for decades.........But, the "good news" is that you'll hold on to the House for a few more years

Put your NBC Journalism hat on and ask what was the protestor doing to agitate the audience.

He had shouted "liar" to Trump........and before you "go there", think of that idiot congressman during Obama SOU speech.

Riots not the pc protest shit libtards are shittin out their pie holes. Not racist, just hate crime. Idiot.

He had shouted "liar" to Trump........and before you "go there", think of that idiot congressman during Obama SOU speech.

Before you go there, you people went the route of the race card vs. "no justice, no peace" that night. The race card is the only thing that trumps violence with you people.

It's like interactive reality TV. Some people just want to be part of the show :p

...and the above is why you're part of an ever-shrinking moribund party who may not see the WH for decades.........But, the "good news" is that you'll hold on to the House for a few more years

You can email that to President Trump.....he will probably tweet it or something....

They were waving Mexican flags and stomping on American flags. That means their allegiance is to Mexico. If they considered themselves Americans then why no show of love for America? With more than 11 million here illegally, I'm sure some of the thugs were illegals and probably many were their anchor babies. Either way, their hatred of America was on full display.

Fuck them since they were disrespectful to America and think they can stop free speech of people they don't like. They were throwing things trying to injure people and even hit some of the police horses. I don't know or care their immigration status. It's clear they are liberals.
Personally, I don't believe it was the illegals that were stomping/burning American flags. If they hate us, why did they sneak in and continue to sneakily live here? Not because they hate us. There were other elements at work in that crowd, besmirching the lawful protestors. I don't know who they were, but it would make no sense that the illegals were burning our flag.

Bullshit that everyone says all the protestors were illegals. Put the bong down and stop with the broad brushing will you?

I know I can honestly say that the protestors were mostly fucking out of control assholes who need to face jail for what they did last night. They attacked Trump supporters, attacked the police, attacked police horses.

Assholes. Big giant assholes.
When did the OP say that?

They did waive Mexian flags and burned American ones and considering that whenever someone says we want to deport illegals the left interprets it to mean we are going to deport all mexicans kind of implies the left thinks all mexicans are illegals.
Here's one right here.

Personally, I don't believe it was the illegals that were stomping/burning American flags. If they hate us, why did they sneak in and continue to sneakily live here? Not because they hate us. There were other elements at work in that crowd, besmirching the lawful protestors. I don't know who they were, but it would make no sense that the illegals were burning our flag.

It was a bunch of tea partiers in disguise as mexicans, wasn't it? Or it was white people pretending to be mexicans, or wait, I know it was
aliens-meme.jpg

You lying, lying, LYING cocksucker, OP! The anti-Trump orgasms of mindless violence are a mixture of illegal Mexicans, Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter and self-hating-American white university cuckolds. STOP trying to justify liberals' sadistic, violent, foot-stomping tantrums when things don't go their own spoiled brat way. Stinking, America-hating snotty little ingrates like you need to leave the country, you iridium-speckled piece of leftist meteorite's SHIT! Yes, you progressives are the only American demographic I rank even LOWER than Jerry Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, invertebrate vermin!
You mad?

It was a bunch of tea partiers in disguise as mexicans, wasn't it? Or it was white people pretending to be mexicans, or wait, I know it was
View attachment 76026
I don't know a lot of people who like to mix it up with cops for a rush. But they're out there, obviously. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them ARE plants from some bezerkos on the right, but I'm not saying that. A lot of haters go to a demonstration like that, not just Hispanics.

Forum List

Back