As the Pendragon would say . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals gave us Earth Day 4/22/21!

Trump gave us Bleach Day 4/23/20-21!

Once again a massive lie gets promoted, here is what he actually said exactly one year ago:

Pj Media

The Media Is Still Spreading the Fake 'Trump Said to Inject Bleach' Story a Year Later
BY MATT MARGOLIS APR 23, 2021

Excerpt:

Repeat after me: Trump never suggested people inject themselves with bleach.

The media, desperate to help defeat Trump in the 2020 election, didn’t care that Trump never said such a thing, and decided to create the narrative that he had, and then ran countless stories about it.

But it never happened.

The false claim originated from the following exchange during the White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing a year ago today. Possible COVID-19 treatments were discussed, including UV light treatments, and Trump said, “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.”

As PJM’s Tyler O’Neil noted at the time, “Trump wasn’t telling people to drink or inject bleach — he was asking whether or not it would be possible to clean inside the body with a similar disinfectant. He also insisted, ‘you’re going to have to use medical doctors with’ any such practice. In other words, ‘don’t try this at home, kids.’”

But there’s more. Later in the same briefing, a reporter asked the acting undersecretary of science and technology for the Department of Homeland Security, Bill Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that could be injected into a person, is there?”

bolding mine

Oh Lord ... it gets worse ...

Earth Day started in the late 16th Century in Spain ... right about the peak of the Inquisition ... liberals had been being summarily executed for 100 years by then, by slow torture ...

First occurrence here in the United States was in 1872 in Nebraska ... and it was the Republican political party who were the liberals fighting against slavery ...

Welcome to the USMB ... StormAl ... please enjoy your stay here ... be advised that the Environmental forum here is full of fact-checkers ... and we really do prefer YOU provide a proper citation to all the claims you make when you make them ... and not the National Enquirer like the bullshit you posted above ... geez ... other forums this is fine, but here in Environment we have all our brainiacs ... and for God's sake, brush up on your first year physics before you make a fool out of yourself again ...

ETA: What does Author Pendragon, King of the Brits, have to do with Earth Day? ... just curious is all ... nobody gave a shit about the Earth in Sub-Roman England ... not with Anglo-Saxon filth roaming about ...

Last edited:

Here is more nonsense Liberals said in 1970:

FreedomWorks

13 Worst Predictions Made on Earth Day, 1970

BY JON GABRIEL
04/22/2013

Excerpt:

Behold the coming apocalypse as predicted on and around Earth Day, 1970:

Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind." — Harvard biologist George Wald

We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation." — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner

Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction."New York Times editorial

The fake so-called 'fact checkers' will be outed each and every time.

What you just wrote, Sunsettommy, is a provable lie. :)

:rolleyes:

Yet I actually try to make a case by QUOTING what Trump actually said, your responses have been nothing but hot air in replies.

You another low IQ member who can't bring up a decent counterpoint to what I wrote.

Thanks, sunsettommy, for admitting that you lied when you said I lied.

Once again a massive lie gets promoted, here is what he actually said exactly one year ago:

Pj Media

The Media Is Still Spreading the Fake 'Trump Said to Inject Bleach' Story a Year Later

Excerpt:

The media, desperate to help defeat Trump in the 2020 election, didn’t care that Trump never said such a thing, and decided to create the narrative that he had, and then ran countless stories about it.

But it never happened.

The false claim originated from the following exchange during the White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing a year ago today. Possible COVID-19 treatments were discussed, including UV light treatments, and Trump said, “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.”

As PJM’s Tyler O’Neil noted at the time, “Trump wasn’t telling people to drink or inject bleach — he was asking whether or not it would be possible to clean inside the body with a similar disinfectant. He also insisted, ‘you’re going to have to use medical doctors with’ any such practice. In other words, ‘don’t try this at home, kids.’”

But there’s more. Later in the same briefing, a reporter asked the acting undersecretary of science and technology for the Department of Homeland Security, Bill Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that could be injected into a person, is there?”

bolding mine
Because PJ pseudo-media says so?

I watched it live. He actually said it. Sorry for your luck.

But happy bleach day!

Pj Media

Excerpt:

But it never happened.

bolding mine

But happy bleach day!

NO YOU must show by quote what he said, I did that and I can post the VIDIO to show that YOU are lying!

Heck I did all that last year here and you leftist Trump hating assholes IGNORED IT!

Here it is AGAIN!

Trump: Is There a Way We Can Do Something With Disinfectant?

FUCK YOU!

Last edited:

Pj Media

Excerpt:

But it never happened.

bolding mine

But happy bleach day!

NO YOU show by quote what he said, I did that and I can post the VIDIO to show that YOU are lying!

Heck I did all that last year here and you leftist Trump hating assholes IGNORED IT!

FUCK YOU!
when-you-trigger-someone-just-right (1).jpg

Pj Media

Excerpt:

But it never happened.

bolding mine

But happy bleach day!

NO YOU show by quote what he said, I did that and I can post the VIDIO to show that YOU are lying!

FUCK YOU!
View attachment 483525

I just destroyed your lie and this the best you can do, you are pathetic.

:auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back