As the Obamacare scam fails more of its built-in treachery is exposed

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
Notice in the article the part where they clearly say that Obamacare by design wanted people to lose insurance at work.

And it also appears they've decided the "penalty" $$$ for not joining the Obamacare scam is not great enough so expect that to be increased as well!

Obamacare = pure unconstitutional treachery....

BO-surprised.jpg

Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecast

Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses.

As a result, the administration’s promise of a menu of health-plan choices has been replaced by a grim, though preliminary, forecast: Next year, more than 1 in 4 counties are at risk of having a single insurer on its exchange, said Cynthia Cox, who studies health reform for the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Debate over how perilous the predicament is for the Affordable Care Act, commonly called Obamacare, is nearly as partisan as the divide over the law itself. But at the root of the problem is this: The success of the law depends fundamentally on the exchanges being profitable for insurers — and that requires more people to sign up.

In February 2013, the Congressional Budget Office predicted that 24 million people would buy health coverage through the federally and state-operated online exchanges by this year. Just 11.1 million people were signed up as of late March.

Exchanges are marketplaces where people who do not receive health benefits through a job can buy private insurance, often with government subsidies.

“Enrollment is key, first and foremost,” said Sara R. Collins, a vice president at the Commonwealth Fund, a nonpartisan foundation that funds health-care research. “They have to have this critical mass of people so that, by the law of averages, you’re going to get a mix of healthy and less healthy people.”

A big reason the CBO projections were so far off is that the agency overestimated how many people would lose insurance through their employers, which would force them into the exchanges. But there have been challenges getting the uninsured to sign up, too.

The law requires every American to get health coverage or pay a penalty, but the penalty hasn’t been high enough to persuade many Americans to buy into the health plans. Even those who qualify for subsidized premiums sometimes balk at the high deductibles on some plans.

Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts - The Washington Post

1. Jul 16, 2016#35

tyroneweaverGold Member
    Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,085

The hallmark of the lefties on this forum is obama is reducing the debt.
    I suppose if you're liberal with economics you could say that.
    But you can't say that anymore, cuz the debt is widening and I suppose it will be more next year, to his credit.

You couldn't make this sh*t up.....

Pay close attention now...
    10.15.15_0.jpg

Why don't you take a minute and reflect on this........then hollaback....
    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Rising national debt may be the next economic crisis

Report: Deficit Falls to $483 Billion, but Debt Continues to Rise
    That's really good....now all you have to do is find an example of anyone claiming that Obama is reducing the DEBT.....

and I struggle to believe that a sentient adult wrote this

Falling deficits have not prevented the debt from growing; rather, they have only slowed down the growth trend.
    obamacare for the most part hast been putting into the system, but next year it's going to suck the life out of the country. That's my prediction.

+ QUOTEREPLY
  2. Jul 16, 2016#36

IcebergSlimDiamond Member
    Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,709

But you can't say that anymore, cuz the debt is widening and I suppose it will be more next year, to his credit.

You couldn't make this sh*t up.....

Pay close attention now...
    10.15.15_0.jpg

Why don't you take a minute and reflect on this........then hollaback....
    I don't if that chart is totally correct. The 2015 debt is greater than 2014 according to the crfb and 2016 will be greater than 2015
    Please tell me you didn't just write this........

Forum List

Back