As the Democrat plot to Transform America thickens, do you know what the next step is? I do.

Amazing how the right has still refused to learn anything about the psychology of civil unrest. No one can just turn off genuine populist fury or it would have been turned off already. It will take years to heal this rupture of public faith in the system.
Bullshit! You're nothing but a bi0uch of commie assholes bent on destroying this nation.
This nation has an unacceptably arbitrary legal system where you only get as much justice as you can afford. We've all known it for years and nothing has been done. Prolonged mass protests have been the only method that has ever worked to get the attention of politicians to fix a system they often have a vested interest in perpetuating.

So you guys are protesting laws not applying to democrat politicians?
You know why it's big news when some rich bastard gets arrested, charged and convicted? It happens so rarely that it's newsworthy. We live in country where justice is for sale.

I did not say that this is "perfectly normal." All that I said was that this stuff occurs in our society and the police handle it. We Americans do not need or want untrained and anonymous storm troopers on our streets. Yes. This IS the United States of America. We are a free people who live in a democratic republic, and I aim to keep it that way. There will be no dictator and no establishment of fundamentalist religion.

Did you not call the riots 'Peaceful Protests" ?
Leftist mayors and governors are actively resisting the Police if not Defunding them.
i
We don't want 'Storm Trooper" to quell the RIOTING ? Riots = ok. Law and order = bad ?
gh
Venezuelans thought the same thing.

You do not seem capable of separating peaceful protesters and people who are violent and riot. Remember that bimbo snowdon, who got out of his truck in Whitefish Montana to scream in the face of a woman who was merely holding a sign that read "say their names'? There is no freak out of rioting. You are trying to drum up a war for no cause. You are out of your mind. I suspect that you are a white supremacist. You might even be in one of these white "militia" gangs.

I was figuring the next step to be Democrats rigging as many elections as possible. Voter fraud will be universal with mail in ballots

I was figuring the next step to be Democrats rigging as many elections as possible. Voter fraud will be universal with mail in ballots

trump votes by mail. Why can't the rest of us? You are for voting, aren't you? All Americans get a ballot and cast it. Right?

trump votes by mail. Why can't the rest of us? You are for voting, aren't you? All Americans get a ballot and cast it. Right?
Do you see no risk of considerable fraud? Hasn't there already been a state election this year that was all mail in, and it was botched so badly there were no results? An all mail in election is different than just the normal mail in options in the past. I don't think this is a left, right thing. I would think the risk of fraud would be concrete, and not political. I would hope that we could identify what is real, and what is political. This unfortunately spreads to just about everything now. It is hard to tell the difference anymore.

You Democrats already proved you can't be trusted. Don't compare yourself with the President of the US.

this shit should be put in the conspiracy forum. that's the place for agenda21 5G etc. whaargarbl.
They openly talk about this at the World Economic Forum.

It isn't a "conspiracy."

It is out in the open. Just because you don't hear about it on CNN or your nightly news? Doesn't mean it isn't going on.

Skip to minute 5:30 for news on the latest virtual forum of the World Economic Forum and clips.

this shit should be put in the conspiracy forum. that's the place for agenda21 5G etc. whaargarbl.

It isn't a "conspiracy."

It is out in the open. Just because you don't hear about it on CNN or your nightly news? Doesn't mean it isn't going on.

Skip to minute 5:30 for news on the latest virtual forum of the World Economic Forum and clips.

thanks for nothing. i should have known better than to try to watch your video.

It isn't a "conspiracy."

Yeah, I know. Truth hurt, don't it?

It isn't a "conspiracy."

^completely predictable prancing by the woke enlightened independent researcher.

It isn't a "conspiracy."

^completely predictable prancing by the woke enlightened independent researcher.

iu

We used to be great until the Dotard fucked it up. Now we are the pitied scourge of the world and welcome nowhere.

You could always send pallets of cash to terrorist nations, supply them with weapons, bomb 7 countries for 7 years, drone civilians, kiss rings, kiss ass,,, you know the things the shitstain obama did. Then you can have it all back....

Oh wait a minute. REAL Americans, aren't going to let you do that again. Too bad, so sad. Put your backing behind Biden :21: Good luck with that.

I'm not. Last time I had to get physical with someone I hurt the guy pretty bad. Didn't want to do anything more than get the drunk bastard off me but he ended up with a skull fracture after dropping like a rock from one punch. Still feel bad about that.

Gee, you're so tough we are all scart now.

Know about people always have to brag about themselves? No, didn't think so.

Real man does what needs doing and shuts the fuck up about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back