As predicted, gun-nuts using Ferguson as an excuse to spike up record gun sales

the situation in Ferguson should give pause to everyone

on one hand you had out of control rioters

on the other hand out of control civilian army

the situation in Ferguson should give pause to everyone

on one hand you had out of control rioters

on the other hand out of control civilian army

Meanwhile back on the farm (Congress), you have an out of control Tea Party.

In the first place, owning a gun does not a nut make, and if I was one of those Ferguson store owners, I would have been sitting right in front of my door, rifle locked and loaded, exercising my right to protect my property from the thieves and looters. That way, the rioters could decide for themselves whether to get shot or not. The problem in Ferguson was not the result of gun nuts.
Out of control criminals are often the cause of people arming themselves for protection.

Sigh... Gun-nuts come in all colors it seems.

Gun sales spike around Ferguson after 3 days of riots RT USAGun sales spike around Ferguson after 3 days of riots RT USA

Steve King, owner of the Metro Shooting gun store just 8 miles down Interstate 70 from Ferguson, told St. Louis Business Journal that his shop has been “unbelievably busy” in recent days.

People who own guns are not gun nuts. Some people don't like the idea of thugs threatening their lives. If you would rather not fight back and wait for police, then so be it. I know some are scared of guns and they shouldn't own them. If you feel better waiting a while for police while the rapist/murderer does whatever they broke in your home to do, then more power to you. I think that is nuts. I am more afraid of the criminals that have guns, you know the people who are unaffected by gun control laws?

Forum List

Back