As Ottawa tighten screws... truckers close Detroit-Windsor crossing....

giphy.gif

This is glorious.

These are not the people who produce nothing, do nothing, give account to no one.

These are the people who build things, make things, fix things, move things and know things. I knew this was coming---we all did. I did NOT expect the first pushback to be Canadian truckers. But the elites f'd around and found out, didn't they?

It's your typical leftist authoritarian government. Keep pushing people until they've had enough. Once in leadership they become intoxicated with power, and like our leftist
leaders in the states, don't you dare challenge my orders. The only compromise to not obeying my orders is we will force you to obey orders.

Now that little commie in hiding stopped anybody from bringing or selling diesel fuel to the drivers. He figures he will freeze them out since they won't be able to run their trucks. Then a comrade judge of his ordered that there will be no blowing of horns in the city.

Yeah, and their about to start taking licenses and trucks.

Then we will see the true nature of the evolving white nationalist bullshit.

I hope they do. Do you know what happens when we bring our trucks to a halt? We bring the country to a halt. I want to see what people will do when there is no food on the shelves, no products at Walmart, no tools in Home Depot. Everything in every store you patron gets there via our trucks.

When people get good and pissed off enough, more will turn against the government. I don't know if they have a recall process in Canada, but if they do, they will be asking for Trudeau's resignation. Afterwards they will support more conservative leadership.

Something tells me the next few years liberals will start trying to use climate change or shortages as a way to step up self driving tractor trailers so they can avoid this next time they piss off truckers.

"Well they are pissed at us and messing up the works? Ok let's make them obsolete so we can continue doing the things we want and don't have to worry about them".

They are about to arrest peaceful protesters.. this is scary Mary

Here's what your not gettin' my man. At the beginning of this Covid mess when everyone was locked down and the roads were empty... these folks were out there making the deliveries that kept you and everyone else from doing without.

There was no vaccine, no medicine, no N95 masks...but they did it anyway. And while they likely deserve praise for this... that's not my point.

These are men and women that overcame their fear when original Covid and the Alpha variant were new and information was in short supply. They survived the worst of the pandemic...and they are telling the government...we were there when you needed us...we made it through with no protection but a piece of cloth over our face.

We've overcome our fear of Covid. We're much more concerned about the long term effects of this experimental vaccine. It is the fact that we did our jobs without protection when you needed us that led us to this crossroad.

All they want is to do the same thing they've done for the last two years... the job that build up their to the fear of Covid19. That isn't too much to ask... in fact they are owed that.

You take their licences... their trucks... there will be a reckoning like you've never seem in your lifetime.

Truckers don't take kindly to having their brothers and sisters pushed around.

Last edited:
Here's what your not gettin' my man. At the beginning of this Covid mess when everyone was locked down and the roads were empty... these folks were out there making the deliveries that kept you and everyone else from doing without.

There was no vaccine, no medicine, no N95 masks...but they did it anyway. And while they likely deserve praise for this... that's not my point.

These are men and women that overcame their fear when original Covid and the Alpha variant were new and information was in short supply. They survived the worst of the pandemic...and they are telling the government...we were there when you needed us...we made it through with no protection but a piece of cloth over our face.

We've overcome our fear of Covid. We're much more concerned about the long term effects of this experimental vaccine. It is the fact that we did our jobs without protection when you needed us that led us to this crossroad.

All they want is to do the same thing they've done for the last two years... the job that build up their to the fear of Covid19. That isn't too much to ask... in fact they are owed that.

You take their licences... their trucks... there will be a reckoning like you've never seem in your lifetime.

Truckers don't take kindly to having their brothers and sisters pushed around.
Over 90% of Canadian truckers got vaccinated. The 10% who choose not too made their choice.

This action is like you madkholes screaming at teenage kids in stores for asking you to wear a mask for their protection.

Over 90% of Canadian truckers got vaccinated. The 10% who choose not too made their choice.
If this is true... and we know at least some of that 10% have natural immunity... then there is no reason not to drop the cross border vaccine mandate.

This makes the mandate far worse, not better.

"You WILL COMPLY!!!" Says the government.

"FUCK THAT!" say the truckers.

I'm with them.

Take their licenses, their trucks... crack down on them...see what happens.

Then there will be no trucks and drivers when this is over. What is wrong with a white country? And why are there W. African, Caribbean, and Indian Truck drivers protesting with white Truck drivers?

Forum List

Back