as liberal vultures cry, we lionhearted conservatives are gonna rebuild the land of the free!

The American people are United to defeat the Democrat social justice warrior agenda.

Happy New Year!

Get in some faces, hurt some feelings, anger some sensibilities, change some hearts & minds in 2017 advancing freedom.

Enjoy. Kick some ass

C1G7x7tUUAA9tPm.jpg

New soda tax in Philly. $2 can of soda now $3. That's ok. It's not really your money, right?

Exclusive-Rep. Steve King: 'This Is the Most Optimistic I Have Ever Felt on any Swearing-In Day' - Breitbart

Iowa Republican Rep. Steven A. King told Breitbart News Tuesday that as the 115th session of Congress opens, he is more confident he will succeed in passing conservative priorities than at any time since he entered Congress in 2003.
“I asked Hal Rogers if he ever felt anything like this–and he said: ‘Yeah, when Reagan was sworn in,'” said the congressman. Rep. Harold D. “Hal” Rogers (R.-Ky.) is the chairman of the House Appropriations Committee; he entered Congress in 1981 at the same time President Ronald W. Reagan began his two-term presidency. “That’s pretty big. That’s a pretty high mark and I am not the only one who senses that.”

Under Obama, businesses had a survival mindset. Under Trump they will have a growth mindset.

"Conservative" economics have never failed, they have always performed as designed, society is just not included in the success.

In general, conservatives believe that conservative policies can not fail, they can only be failed. By definition. That is, the policy is the goal itself, as opposed to a good outcome from the policy being the goal, as it is with liberals. If a conservative policy leads to a bad result, as they usually do, it simply means the policy wasn't implemented with enough fervor, and the bad people didn't have enough faith in it.

Thus, when trickle down fails ... it means we need more trickle down!
Yup, and there's nothing that more tax cuts can't fix.

It always puts a huge smile on my face every time Trump causes The Left to have a meltdown

it's better for us to WORSHIP WEALTH rather than care for the poor!

How great is America? We twice elected a college stoner raised by Communists with no management experience to run our country and survived.

join me in this effort, join Donald Trump in this effort, join Mike Pence in this effort, join Mad Dog in this effort, join Governor Scott Walker in this effort...AND LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Given that Walker's policies have cratered the economy in Wisconsin, you'd have to really hate America to want to see them nationwide. Nothing fails as reliably as conservative economics.

We liberals prefer the stunning success of liberal economic policies, such as you see in neighboring Minnesota, or in California, to give two obvious examples.

Really?
Minnesota you say.
Then why do so many come down here to S.E. AZ. for the winter ,complaining about lib policies? :)
Last time I was in St George they were bragging how great it was. Hmmmm... Maybe the people you talk to think lower debt and better wages is a bad thing?

"Conservative" economics have never failed, they have always performed as designed, society is just not included in the success.

In general, conservatives believe that conservative policies can not fail, they can only be failed. By definition. That is, the policy is the goal itself, as opposed to a good outcome from the policy being the goal, as it is with liberals. If a conservative policy leads to a bad result, as they usually do, it simply means the policy wasn't implemented with enough fervor, and the bad people didn't have enough faith in it.

Thus, when trickle down fails ... it means we need more trickle down!
You are correct and it's obvious. Name the last Republican president that left office with the DEFICIT decreasing, much less a balanced budget, never in my voting life or since 1980. The only presidents to do that have been Democrats, Clinton and Obama. And yes, you mathematically challenged people, you have to bring the deficit down to ZERO before the debt decreases. It's dropped by 2/3 under Obama. Say goodbye to that! Over the next 4 to 8 years (Shorter is impeached) it will again, like under every Republican, explode, but like locust, the right will disappear for 4 to 8 years, only to return to blame their mess on someone else.

i make liberals go to counseling by using THE TRUTH!
I have found when people have to say it's "truth" it usually isn't. When something is true, it's self evident. Like claiming you make people go to therapy, it's self evident, that you never have.

Forum List

Back