As Election continues, Trump supporters get desperate and possibly dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one that will probably not be dangerous for a while. Strange how Republicans continue to be unaware of cameras and surveillance.
Maryland Man James Reed Faces Federal Charge For Threatening Former VP Joe Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris, Leaves Letter On Supporter’s Frederick Home
You're gonna hang yourself on November 4.

:laughing0301:
Not likely. I have a life. I do OK in whatever administration, just preferring a little more truth and adherence to law, tradition, common sense than present admin demonstrating.

Here is one that will probably not be dangerous for a while. Strange how Republicans continue to be unaware of cameras and surveillance.
Maryland Man James Reed Faces Federal Charge For Threatening Former VP Joe Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris, Leaves Letter On Supporter’s Frederick Home
Trust me, when we retaliate for all of the shit we take from the leftists around this country, there will be no mercy.

Count on it.

Now, keep on believing you didn't call of it on yourself you unreal sniveling white trust fund piece of shit.

Get ready. I suggest you hide.

Trust me, when we retaliate for all of the shit we take from the leftists around this country, there will be no mercy.

Count on it.

Now, keep on believing you didn't call of it on yourself you unreal sniveling white trust fund piece of shit.

Let me know where to send the cigarettes and soap on a rope.

I don't care if they have a lesbian mayor, as I don't care who people sleep with as long as it is not on my lawn or in front of my grand-kids. This bathroom bill thing sounds like it has potential to be funny. Is that something I could look up very easy?
The lesbian mayor definitely cares who people sleep with, because they charge so damn much money if not prison time for it in that district, and don't think you're sleeping alone without a male companion, either. That would be inhospitable in that district.
Enough with the macho BS. It is so stupid. You live in a society with 330 million people in it. Learn to be responsible instead of bragging about your penis extender
Right. Just be the "respondent" to some restraining order, no contact order, protective order, or mental health evaluation order served by some street hooker in a court of law with a long haired judge in flowing robes to pound the gavel and rubber stamp the desire of every street whore.
why do they brag about their guns instead of acting like decent people?
That's because guns aren't penis extenders, and death isn't sex.

Oh Brother--------we have already seen proof that the Iranians and others are behind these type of threatening letters trying to sway public opinion against Trump. We already know that dems, soros, and foreign entities are trying to create riots and violence...........druggies and other anarchists are playing head games much like you are.

I don't care if they have a lesbian mayor, as I don't care who people sleep with as long as it is not on my lawn or in front of my grand-kids. This bathroom bill thing sounds like it has potential to be funny. Is that something I could look up very easy?
The lesbian mayor definitely cares who people sleep with, because they charge so damn much money if not prison time for it in that district, and don't think you're sleeping alone without a male companion, either. That would be inhospitable in that district.
Enough with the macho BS. It is so stupid. You live in a society with 330 million people in it. Learn to be responsible instead of bragging about your penis extender
Right. Just be the "respondent" to some restraining order, no contact order, protective order, or mental health evaluation order served by some street hooker in a court of law with a long haired judge in flowing robes to pound the gavel and rubber stamp the desire of every street whore.
why do they brag about their guns instead of acting like decent people?
That's because guns aren't penis extenders, and death isn't sex.
If it bothers you that much, voter her out of office or move if it is that important to you out of the district. It just was not that important to the majority of the voters so majority ruled.

Oh Brother--------we have already seen proof that the Iranians and others are behind these type of threatening letters trying to sway public opinion against Trump. We already know that dems, soros, and foreign entities are trying to create riots and violence...........druggies and other anarchists are playing head games much like you are.
Fine. Think what you like. Send me some money and I'll write on those subjects next time or better yet, you write on them on a thread that is about that sort of thing.

Count on it.

I wonder what in your background made you into a violent jerk. Whomever you think of as "we," this "we" hasn't been subjected to anything more egregious than the rest of us. You have no reason to feel so sorry for yourself, and certainly no reason to threaten anyone else. Poor, poor, pitiful you. Grow up.

Count on it.

I wonder what in your background made you into a violent jerk. Whomever you think of as "we," this "we" hasn't been subjected to anything more egregious than the rest of us. You have no reason to feel so sorry for yourself, and certainly no reason to threaten anyone else. Poor, poor, pitiful you. Grow up.
Violence or no violence. Do you believe the other side should have the same opportunity your side has had? They probably will not. But there are a lot of manufacturing, industrial, energy, food, etc. plants in the hated Deplorable areas. Talk about lasting damage. And of course some of it will be to themselves. If it is worth it. Don't expect slavery from the better workers if they are working and paying one third more in real prices for everything.

If it bothers you that much, voter her out of office or move if it is that important to you out of the district. It just was not that important to the majority of the voters so majority ruled
What a load of honking bullshit. I don't live in that district, and I can't even go shopping there without getting a parking ticket and having my car impounded and auctioned off after serving jail time for criminal trespassing on business property in the shopping mall district, while it is allegedly open for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back