As Election continues, Trump supporters get desperate and possibly dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one that will probably not be dangerous for a while. Strange how Republicans continue to be unaware of cameras and surveillance.
Maryland Man James Reed Faces Federal Charge For Threatening Former VP Joe Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris, Leaves Letter On Supporter’s Frederick Home
Dude that's what you are going with? Random guy leaves a letter? How about VP son leaves a laptop with proof of corruption and national security issues?
My thread. Start your own if you want to talk about your subject.
Translation: This is my fake news and you can't make me admit it.
You are just upset, you could not divert the thread. Cheer up. The news is true, not fake. The charges and statements of law enforcement are as charged and stated. The picture of the perp on the front porch leaving the threats speaks for itself. There is no fake news, only news you do not like and would rather were not disclosed or brought to public attention. Is there something else you would like to whine about?

Here is one that will probably not be dangerous for a while. Strange how Republicans continue to be unaware of cameras and surveillance.
Maryland Man James Reed Faces Federal Charge For Threatening Former VP Joe Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris, Leaves Letter On Supporter’s Frederick Home

Do you really write this as your fellow Democrats loot, burn, riot, and kill in multiple (blue) cities across the country, as they have for the past 5 months?

LOL
1. Which city burned today while I wrote it? None.
2. If if they were burning today, it will not justify threats against Biden, Harris, or voters, unless you are willing to disregard the laws as you charge those that have rioted, making you no better. Start him a go fund me page if you love him and support what he wanted to do. I will not contribute.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Joe biden voters in antifa and black lives matter have been burning, looting beating, and yes, murdering Americans across the country, in particular in democrat party controlled cities where the democrat party mayors have called back the police and kept them from stopping the destruction and death...

So again...are you this fucking stupid....?

Trump supporters are not burning, looting, beating or murdering anyone.....you dumb ass...
And that has what to do with felonious threats and being caught on camera delivering them in the dark of night? Nothing. That's what.

Dude that's what you are going with? Random guy leaves a letter? How about VP son leaves a laptop with proof of corruption and national security issues?

And likely Child molesting.....
And likely child molesting? There were no children on the porch at that time of night, but the guy did threaten the home and family in letters dropped off.

We already know that Trump supporters are desperate, just look at the ridiculous threads they start here.

Everything Trump supporters post are nothing but misinformation, fake-news, conspiracy theories, and lies.

You really are a stupid human......
You really are the same as those you despise, by supporting the man caught on camera and admitting to the felonious threats and voter intimidation. You really should take up your complaint with the Secret Service and the Department of Justice. You will not get anywhere, but I am sure they would be glad to talk with and get to know you. Do you need their number?

You are just upset, you could not divert the thread. Cheer up. The news is true, not fake. The charges and statements of law enforcement are as charged and stated. The picture of the perp on the front porch leaving the threats speaks for itself. There is no fake news, only news you do not like and would rather were not disclosed or brought to public attention. Is there something else you would like to whine about?

Notice that the right-wingers who depend on the general "they do it, too" argument never provide any specifics as to who did what and got away with it.

Notice that the right-wingers who depend on the general "they do it, too" argument never provide any specifics as to who did what and got away with it.
Who cares? providing you liars with anything is a waste of time.

We already know that Trump supporters are desperate, just look at the ridiculous threads they start here.

Everything Trump supporters post are nothing but misinformation, fake-news, conspiracy theories, and lies.

You really are the same as those you despise, by supporting the man caught on camera and admitting to the felonious threats and voter intimidation. You really should take up your complaint with the Secret Service and the Department of Justice. You will not get anywhere, but I am sure they would be glad to talk with and get to know you. Do you need their number?

Are you really serious? You can't be.......you are simply a dumb troll....

Who cares? providing you liars with anything is a waste of time.

Mike Tx......

This is why I support Trump more than I did in 2016....it used to be that the October Surprise was something that damaged the gutless, weak republican candidate...

Hey dems...how do you like this October Surprise...you fascist pigs..

But I thought you were voting for Biden.

Are you really serious? You can't be.......you are simply a dumb troll....
If brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose. Dose your mother know you are playing on the computer in the basement?

Wow....you steal my lines and think you are clever...come up with your own material you doofus.
That crap has been around since I was a kid, except for the compute bit. File an infringe suit and STFU.

And President Trump has never been threatened?

You guys are really desperate.

You won’t have nothing to worry about if you don’t touch our rights. If you touch our rights you’re going to have a revolution.. your weapons are dildos our weapons are fully automatic long range rifle’s.. We will have your team surrendered within seconds of the war

That's it goebbels lie. That's exactly what leftist scum are doing.
Kind of hard to call it a lie, if caught on camera and then the guy retracts his denial and confesses. He will be serving time, no doubt. Adios, MOFO, maybe he will be out in time for the next election after trump reduced sentences.
No, what you said was a lie, liar.
State your case or STFU.
Waste of time with you liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back