Karen attack, Lindsey Graham is target

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Screeching white woke bitches.

Sen. Lindsey Graham is accosted by two 'hostile and unhinged' women at DC airport who call Judge Amy Coney Barrett 'racist and unqualified' to be on Supreme Court
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham, 65, shared video on Monday of the moment he was accosted by two women at the Ronald Reagan Washington National airport
  • The women confronted him about his support for Amy Coney Barrett to join the Supreme Court, slamming her as a 'racist' unqualified for the job
  • 'You’re gonna make my children, my daughter...you’re gonna take her rights away by voting for this woman who’s a racist?' one woman tells Graham
  • Barrett has been criticized for dismissing workplace discrimination suit where a black employee was fired and said his superior called him a racial slur
  • The South Carolina senator replied: 'Well I’m enthusiastically going to support Judge Barrett...because she's highly qualified'

Sen. Lindsey Graham is accosted by two 'hostile and unhinged' women at DC airport who call Judge Amy Coney Barrett 'racist and unqualified' to be on Supreme Court
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham, 65, shared video on Monday of the moment he was accosted by two women at the Ronald Reagan Washington National airport
  • The women confronted him about his support for Amy Coney Barrett to join the Supreme Court, slamming her as a 'racist' unqualified for the job
  • 'You’re gonna make my children, my daughter...you’re gonna take her rights away by voting for this woman who’s a racist?' one woman tells Graham
  • Barrett has been criticized for dismissing workplace discrimination suit where a black employee was fired and said his superior called him a racial slur
  • The South Carolina senator replied: 'Well I’m enthusiastically going to support Judge Barrett...because she's highly qualified'

Lindsey will be fine. A couple more weeks, and he won't have to worry about all the things that come with being a senator. Jamie Harrison will have to take over those responsibilities.

They don't believe what they are saying---they are trying to bully and intimidate and needed to claim something no matter how stupid.

Forum List

Back