As a Democrat or Independent, how proud are you of the Democrats, since 2016?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Which of the Democrats are you proud of and why?

What have the Democrats accomplished since 2016 that you're proud of?

What narrations have the left carried that have proved to be true as far as Trump is concerned, such as Russia and so on?

People support things for a reason, so, go!

What narrations have the left carried that have proved to be true as far as Trump is concerned, such as Russia and so on?

You're horrible.... you're rubbing their faces in their own shit now... :laughing0301:

biden 5year old.png

The best thing about dems is that they aren't as bad as repubs. Republicans are the party of anger, stupidity, and conspiracy theories. I want none of that.

How about this one. Bidens policy got us above 3% gdp growth. Good job. Trump could never do it.

Yep, I seem to remember his uncle say, "Ask not, what your country can do for you..." He would be rolling in his grave if he knew how his party has become one of PARASITES.
I remember when democrats said things like, "I might not agree with what you say but I'll fight for your right to say it". Not so much anymore.

I'm so proud they are there to stop fascism which republicans want. The j6 riots proved that.
It's their devotion to democracy which shines above every thing else.
Their courage to put up a black man and win immediately distinguishes them from those squalid parasite republicans

Is that the answers you wanted? May be you should think before you write those loaded questions.
Get that into ya sucker.

Yep, I seem to remember his uncle say, "Ask not, what your country can do for you..." He would be rolling in his grave if he knew how his party has become one of PARASITES.
:thankusmile: Yep I have said that a million times to these America hating Demonrat lovers just to watch them pretend to not see my posts thst our greatest president of the 20th century jfk is rolling over in his grave right now as we speak.

Biden got us out of Afghanistan, that was a great move. Trump said he would do it, but a dem actually did it.
You are conviently forgetting to mention thst in the process he was a traiter abondoning Americans leaving them behind.trump said he had a plan in process he was going to use to get them out as well but it never involved leaving and abondoning troops though as Biden did.Biden is as much a traiter as Nixon was leaving thousands of soldiers behind in Vietnam to die not making sure they were all accounted for and git out,Biden learned well from fellow traiter dick nixon

Last edited:

Forum List

Back