As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

Revisionism at it's finest.
No, not at all. I don't think Trump is all that capable of being honest about himself when it comes to losing. It's part of this toxic masculinity paradigm. Admitting defeat is weakness and therefore Trump is incapable of doing so. Once you've decided that you can't lose, then reality is warped to serve that purpose.

Toxic masculinity accusations are the same bullshit as white power accusations, just trying to lump together actual bad behavior/beliefs with mainstream realistic views and outlooks. So any guy that isn't a Beta pajama wearing cuck is the same as a rapist, just like anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is supposedly a Nazi.

Your side has had 4 years saying that Trump is the end of the world and then all of a sudden he's not bad enough to fight dirty to get rid of..
No, he's not. There are worse things than losing an election, like you know felonies and harming the fundamentals of American democracy.

I don't actually know if Trump truly believes he lost or not. On one hand, if he doesn't believe it, it's really bad because he's manipulating people in a way that is harming the country for his selfish reasons. On the other hand, if he does believe it, he's detached from reality. I go back on forth on this one.

dude, that fk is a flat out deviate. He doesn't have an honest vein in his body. I'm done with arguing with someone who says mueller wasn't part of the impeachment. holy fk. I mean, I'm struggling with a word to call him in here that won't get me banned, asshole just doesn't do him justice.

Never let them win.

I own him, he's mine until he decides to give up and walk away.

Your side has had 4 years saying that Trump is the end of the world and then all of a sudden he's not bad enough to fight dirty to get rid of..
No, he's not. There are worse things than losing an election, like you know felonies and harming the fundamentals of American democracy.

I don't actually know if Trump truly believes he lost or not. On one hand, if he doesn't believe it, it's really bad because he's manipulating people in a way that is harming the country for his selfish reasons. On the other hand, if he does believe it, he's detached from reality. I go back on forth on this one.

dude, that fk is a flat out deviate. He doesn't have an honest vein in his body. I'm done with arguing with someone who says mueller wasn't part of the impeachment. holy fk. I mean, I'm struggling with a word to call him in here that won't get me banned, asshole just doesn't do him justice.

Never let them win.

I own him, he's mine until he decides to give up and walk away.
I'm not done with him, just isn't worth discussing the topic he ignores because it doesn't fit his vacuum. I can't do 2+2 =5 and him saying it does, sorry, brain dead is brain dead. I can only call him brain dead so many times. I own him too. he's a loser and the fact he ignores facts is that evidence. He's advertised his stupid. I have done my job. says Mueller wasn't part of the impeachment after they read in his report. too fking funny.

Toxic masculinity accusations are the same bullshit as white power accusations, just trying to lump together actual bad behavior/beliefs with mainstream realistic views and outlooks. So any guy that isn't a Beta pajama wearing cuck is the same as a rapist, just like anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is supposedly a Nazi.
Yeah, mainstream isn't strutting around calling people cucks and soi bois. Mainstream isn't talking about alphas and betas. Mainstream isn't refusing to ever concede defeat even when you've definitely been beaten.

Those are actual bad behaviors and lead to bad outcomes.

Yeah, mainstream isn't strutting around calling people cucks and soi bois. Mainstream isn't talking about alphas and betas. Mainstream isn't refusing to ever concede defeat even when you've definitely been beaten.

Those are actual bad behaviors and lead to bad outcomes.

Mainstream isn't letting boys beat girls in women's sports, unless your side gets its way.

it's all part of the same game, same arguments, same viewpoints.

Figures you won't take a position on it because you know your position is idiotic.
It's not. Not even close.

This is about what led to the riot in the Capitol and unless you can show me the person that was there because they were upset about girl's sports, you're just deflecting rather than making an honest argument.

Don't be a troll.

Figures you won't take a position on it because you know your position is idiotic.

This is about what led to the riot in the Capitol and unless you can show me the person that was there because they were upset about girl's sports, you're just deflecting rather than making an honest argument.

Don't be a troll.

You move the conversation to talking about the concept of mainstream, I replied.

You don't want to respond.

No, your stupidity comes at civilizations in cycles, same shit different era, same results.
Wow, talk about brushing over the points being made and resorting to some toxic masculinity bullshit.

You really are just being led around by memes, aren't you.

You are the very thing you claim to hate. Someone driven by anger and prejudice rather than reason. You and Trump aren't the "strong men" you think. You are the weak ones, too emotionally and intellectually fragile to act rationally.

LOL toxic masculinity. Everything SJW by the book. When was the last time you actually thought for yourself?

Anger? probably? prejudice? No, I judge people on their acts and words and actual beliefs. I just don't fall for your SJW glossing over bullshit.

Just looking at your language, you're giving a lot of signs of it. You frequently use insults that attack a concept of masculinity and the above is in the same vein. The concept of masculinity is infused deeply with fervent Trump supporters. They talk about alphas and betas. "Real men" and soi bois. There's a lot to unpack.

Yeah, but you aren't judging people on actions here. You're saying that it's okay to believe the election was stolen not because you are aware of actions that caused it to be stolen but because you think that other people are evil enough to steal it. That's textbook prejudice.

Trump's feeling that he was cheated has zero to do with any factual basis for that claim. The justification for that belief came afterwards.
The minute someone starts supporting the concept of toxic masculinity I stop paying attention to anything they say. People who believe in it are brainwashed morons.

He thinks he was cheated for whatever reasons, I think your side cheated because your side believed the trope of him being the most EVUL THING EVAR and for progressives the ends always justify the means.

And your side hasn't been taught to believe that me and people like me are the most EVUL THING EVAR? Jesus, just looking at the language you've used to describe me would tell me that's exactly how you feel.

So it seems like your attacking one side for doing exactly what your side has been doing.

A rational person would believe there was cheating when they find evidence of that cheat, and not because of personal prejudice.
another day another stack of lies,,, both of you are the most evil thing ever,, just look at what your partisan bullshit has done to this country and future generations,,

and now once again you act like youre the good guys when your the worst,, just overlap,,

People who think standing in the middle of the road is smart get hit by traffic running in both directions.
true,, but I am standing on the side yelling at the ones going head on into each other telling your fucking idiots and youre going to destroy everything,,

when both dems and repubes have gone full left wing there is no middle between them,,

Don't be a troll.

You move the conversation to talking about the concept of mainstream, I replied.

You moved the concept about mainstream.

Toxic masculinity accusations are the same bullshit as white power accusations, just trying to lump together actual bad behavior/beliefs with mainstream realistic views and outlooks.

I am trying to keep this on topic.

The minute someone starts supporting the concept of toxic masculinity I stop paying attention to anything they say. People who believe in it are brainwashed morons.
How brave of you. Rather than confront an idea you don't agree with, you plug your ears.

Don't be a troll.

You moved the concept about mainstream.

Toxic masculinity accusations are the same bullshit as white power accusations, just trying to lump together actual bad behavior/beliefs with mainstream realistic views and outlooks.

I am trying to keep this on topic.

As the conversation meandered. We are on how many pages and you expect things to stay exactly on topic?

LOL

wrong, NAZI. That's what you do. Saying "Nuh uhn" 1000 times isn't an argument.
Yeah, your statement of "I'm not listening to you I'm just going to call you names" (paraphrased) is about as trollish as it gets.

Forum List

Back