Arrest made after "unprovoked" fatal stabbing of D.C. jogger. By a guess what....just take a guess.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Police have made an arrest in the murder of a woman who was killed while jogging in Washington, D.C. Tuesday night. Washington Metropolitan Police say 23-year-old Anthony Crawford of Northwest D.C. was detained for questioning late Wednesday night in a park at 14th and Girard Street in northwest Washington in the fatal stabbing of 35-year-old Wendy Karina Martinez. He was later arrested and charged with first-degree murder while armed.

Video captured the moments after the Georgetown alumna was stabbed in what police chief Peter Newsham called an "unprovoked" attack while she was running near 11th and P streets northwest, and she managed to stumble into a nearby restaurant for help. The restaurant's manager, Tommy Wu, showed CBS News correspondent Chip Reid surveillance video of the incident, which appears to show an injured Martinez collapsing as patrons rush to her aid.

Newsham said patrol officers who were familiar with the community, with the help of citizen tips, identified the person of interest pictured in the video. Newsham said Crawford lives in northwest Washington and has a criminal history.

Arrest made after "unprovoked" fatal stabbing of D.C. jogger - CBS News

The arrest was made.

Anthony Crawford.
anthony-crawford-wendy-martinez.jpg

I'm not even gonna read the OP but I'm.sure you mean the perpetrator is either black or Hispanic and you think that justifies your hatred and the general persecution of which ever minority it is.

But you are wrong, as usual.

Ok. So there was a crime, the bad guy appears to have been identified. The bad guy was arrested, and is going to be tried and all that. So what is the issue? The bad guy isn’t claiming that the death was justified and he was afeared for his life is he?

Arrest made after "unprovoked" fatal stabbing of D.C. jogger. By a guess what....just take a guess.

A murderer? Did I get it right? Tell me what I've won!!!

I'm not even gonna read the OP but I'm.sure you mean the perpetrator is either black or Hispanic and you think that justifies your hatred and the general persecution of which ever minority it is.

Protecting ourselves from would be murderers isn't hate it's a defense mechanism.

Protecting ourselves from would be murderers isn't hate it's a defense mechanism.
One thing I agree with the stupid left about. We should have picked our own cotton.

Could you imagine?

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Police have made an arrest in the murder of a woman who was killed while jogging in Washington, D.C. Tuesday night. Washington Metropolitan Police say 23-year-old Anthony Crawford of Northwest D.C. was detained for questioning late Wednesday night in a park at 14th and Girard Street in northwest Washington in the fatal stabbing of 35-year-old Wendy Karina Martinez. He was later arrested and charged with first-degree murder while armed.

Video captured the moments after the Georgetown alumna was stabbed in what police chief Peter Newsham called an "unprovoked" attack while she was running near 11th and P streets northwest, and she managed to stumble into a nearby restaurant for help. The restaurant's manager, Tommy Wu, showed CBS News correspondent Chip Reid surveillance video of the incident, which appears to show an injured Martinez collapsing as patrons rush to her aid.

Newsham said patrol officers who were familiar with the community, with the help of citizen tips, identified the person of interest pictured in the video. Newsham said Crawford lives in northwest Washington and has a criminal history.

The arrest was made.

Anthony Crawford.

If no white people ever kill anyone in DC. you might have a point to make. I don't think that is the case.

The arrest was made.

Anthony Crawford.

Back in the day I had a series of not so good girl friends who would just beat around the bush and insinuate a confession to what they had done wrong. We were teenagers then though.

Life is short.

If you have a point don't be a shy quiet individual made timid by your regressive genetics. Just say it.

You should be hating white folks too then..the vast majority of murderers pick victims of the same race they are.

You should be hating white folks too then..the vast majority of murderers pick victims of the same race they are.

Are these posters just too plum shy to say what they mean? This beating around a bush is something kids do when they should just confess.

So you hide in your closet and have no contact with any humans, ever....... Got it. :thup:

So you hide in your closet and have no contact with any humans, ever....... Got it. :thup:

Pretty much. But in my bedroom, not enough room in the closet.

Ya need an bigger closet. The way my wife buy's clothes (and jewelry) I'm gonna have to buy the neighbors house and convert it to one big closet........

Ya need an bigger closet. The way my wife buy's clothes (and jewelry) I'm gonna have to buy the neighbors house and convert it to one big closet........
I'm divorced.

I have soooo much closet space now!
Lol

Forum List

Back