Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wokeism in Hollywood

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The right often uses Hollywood as a punching bag: “It’s all wokeism; it’s not friendly to conservatives.” What do you think of that criticism? Well, it’s true, but so what? :rofl:

What part is true? The wokeism and that they’re trying to be goody-goody. Let’s not fool ourselves. They talk about the environment and all that stuff, look at which studio has solar panels on top of the rooftops. None of them. They talk a big game. Doesn’t mean that there are not a lot of sincere people in the game.

But the bottom line is, Hollywood at least is out there talking about the right issues: women’s rights and equal rights, giving Blacks and Asians more opportunities, Latinos more opportunities; those who are acting out Native Americans ought to be Native Americans. This is all good. This is why I say, let them be what they are.

The bottom line is, I never complained about Hollywood, the way they’re pushing certain things. Sometimes the Academy Awards is kind of like, “Look how good we are.” It drives me nuts. But it hasn’t hurt anybody. So, yes, the right wing always dumps on it. The left wing dumps on the right wing, the right wing dumps on the left wing. To me it’s funny, because I’m somewhere in the middle.

Arnold -- the guy is funny even when he's being honest in a simple conversation with no agenda. I've always liked the guy. I'd often see him park his auto and ride his bike over to the gym in Venice. He'd park over nearby where RKF Jr. has his headquarters for his cult. :auiqs.jpg: On his bike, many people didn't seem to notice him, or care. Driving in one of his cars with the open roof and sides, people would stop and take second glances (celebrity!). I know a few times he'd give an actor's scowl at some people over at the gym, nearby Skid Rose. :blues: It never seemed to be hostile. His sense of humor. He seems always to be respectful towards others.

Last edited:
The right often uses Hollywood as a punching bag: “It’s all wokeism; it’s not friendly to conservatives.” What do you think of that criticism? Well, it’s true, but so what? :rofl:

What part is true? The wokeism and that they’re trying to be goody-goody. Let’s not fool ourselves. They talk about the environment and all that stuff, look at which studio has solar panels on top of the rooftops. None of them. They talk a big game. Doesn’t mean that there are not a lot of sincere people in the game.

But the bottom line is, Hollywood at least is out there talking about the right issues: women’s rights and equal rights, giving Blacks and Asians more opportunities, Latinos more opportunities; those who are acting out Native Americans ought to be Native Americans. This is all good. This is why I say, let them be what they are.

The bottom line is, I never complained about Hollywood, the way they’re pushing certain things. Sometimes the Academy Awards is kind of like, “Look how good we are.” It drives me nuts. But it hasn’t hurt anybody. So, yes, the right wing always dumps on it. The left wing dumps on the right wing, the right wing dumps on the left wing. To me it’s funny, because I’m somewhere in the middle.

Arnold -- the guy is funny even when he's being honest in a simple conversation with no agenda. I've always liked the guy. I'd often see him park his auto and ride his bike over to the gym in Venice. He'd park over nearby where RKF Jr. has his headquarters for his cult. :auiqs.jpg: On his bike, many people didn't seem to notice him, or care. Driving in one of his cars with the open roof and sides, people would stop and take second glances (celebrity!). I know a few times he'd give an actor's scowl at some people over at the gym, nearby Skid Rose. :blues: It never seemed to be hostile. His sense of humor. He seems always to be respectful towards others.
If wokeism existed when he arrived in America he would have been cancelled after making Hercules. After making Pumping Iron he would have been deported.

If wokeism existed when he arrived in America he would have been cancelled after making Hercules. After making Pumping Iron he would have been deported.

You're such a fool and a tool.

"the bottom line is, Hollywood at least is out there talking about the right issues: women’s rights and equal rights, giving Blacks and Asians more opportunities, Latinos more opportunities; those who are acting out Native Americans ought to be Native Americans. This is all good. This is why I say, let them be what they are."

You're such a fool and a tool.

"the bottom line is, Hollywood at least is out there talking about the right issues: women’s rights and equal rights, giving Blacks and Asians more opportunities, Latinos more opportunities; those who are acting out Native Americans ought to be Native Americans. This is all good. This is why I say, let them be what they are."
Yes, he was a chauvanist pig and would have been deported and blackballed out of the industry. Rights of all is one topic, of course we all support that, but his portrayal on the screen and sexism would have cost him big time. "Rights" as defined by some go well beyond what he is suggesting. It is easy to speak this way now as he has millions in the bank.

Last edited:

The RINO Terminator lost his credibility a long time ago.

Yes, he was a chauvanist pig and would have been deported and blackballed out of the industry. Rigts of all is one topoc, of course we all spport that, but his portrsal on the screen and sexist woukd have cost him big time. "Rights" as defined by some go well beyond what he is suggesting.

Unlike people like Trump, Arnold was not going around groping and raping women. His chauvinism was part of the act. There are celebrities today who get away with it. It's a matter of context. Now go away.

Unlike people like Trump, Arnold was not going around groping and raping women. His chauvinism was part of the act. There are celebrities today who get away with it. It's a matter of context. Now go away.
and the bot goes back to Trump again ... sad ... pathetic ..
1696192324834.png

Arnold embarked on a vain attempt to have California get its figurative head out of its ass. It was an impossible task, but he fought the good fight. When they voted down his three initiatives he should have resigned...just my opinion.

When looking for cogent comments about "Hollywood," you must have someone who actually lives in the Real World and interacts with "Hollywood," so they will have some perspective. This is not Arnold. No criticism of him, he just doesn't have enough recent experience in the Real World.

Isn’t this the “Screw your freedom” guy?

He’s for forced experimental injections, think I’ll pass on his “self-help book”.

He fucked and impregnated his cleaning woman much to the dismay of his family (the Kennedys :laughing0301:) . He drives a 3MPG Hummer - hypocrisy of biblical proportions.

If he rapes children (who knows?), he would literally check every democrat box. It's no wonder the parasites admire that shit head... he's one of them.

Forum List

Back