Army To Immediately Start Discharging Vaccine Refusers

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

No Trump appointed judges will be stopping this. Don't need any soldiers that refuse to follow orders.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

No Trump appointed judges will be stopping this. Don't need any soldiers that refuse to follow orders.

This reminds me of the way the Army used to discharge homosexuals. It will ALWAYS be 1860 in the DemoKKKrat party.

We could stand to have some that are alive and don't die from the jab though right Dimmer??

Unlawful orders are to be refused, fascist pig.

(Somebody beat me to it. Dupe thread.)

WASHINGTON, Feb 2 (Reuters) - U.S. soldiers who refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine will be immediately discharged, the U.S. Army said on Wednesday, saying the move was critical to maintain combat readiness

The Army's order applies to regular Army soldiers, active-duty Army reservists and cadets unless they have approved or pending exemptions, it said in a statement.

The discharge order is the latest from a U.S. military branch removing unvaccinated service membersamid the pandemicafter the Pentagon made the vaccine mandatory for all service members in August 2021.

The vast majority of all active duty troops have received at least one dose. Roughly 79 uniformed military personnel across the different services have died from the novel coronavirus. read more

"Army readiness depends on soldiers who are prepared to train, deploy, fight and win our nation’s wars,” Army Secretary Christine Wormuth said. "Unvaccinated soldiers present risk to the force and jeopardize readiness."

I thought they had already did this months ago.

Are you surprised they are discharging soldiers?

You just found out masks and isolation don't work didn't you, God Damned fucking bastard

We told you 2 yrs ago you absolute pile of donkey excrement. Eat shit and die mother fucker

Have a nice rest of your day

If the Army tried to court martial soldiers for carrying out their freedom of choice rights, they would be sued to no end. They aren't totally ignorant like the president.
Of all the dumb things I have heard on this forum, this might be the dumbest. Freedom of choice rights? Come on man, they can order you to charge a dug in machine gun. I wish I had a Picard face palm thingy to put here.

Of all the dumb things I have heard on this forum, this might be the dumbest. Freedom of choice rights? Come on man, they can order you to charge a dug in machine gun. I wish I had a Picard face palm thingy to put here.
I spent 25 years in the Navy, in which branch did you serve? As a dimwit Dimmer you hear plenty of dumb things all day long.
Yes, serving in the military does not remove your basic rights as a citizen goofus. Try taking your head out of your pelosi if you want to place it in your palm.

Last edited:
nonsequitur.jpg

I spent 25 years in the Navy, in which branch did you serve? As a dimwit Dimmer you hear plenty of dumb things all day long.
Yes, serving in the military does not remove your basic rights as a citizen goofus. Try taking your head out of your pelosi if you want to place it in your palm.
Are you too stupid to converse normally? I was in the Marine Corps with Reagan. I shipped out for boot camp election night. Why do you say the stupid shit you do if you know it is not true?

Forum List

Back