Army can't account for tens of million dollars.....again.

This happens over and over, no one is ever held accountable and we never change the way we do things.

One thing they mention was a discrepancy between contractor prices and army prices. Army prices often include things beyond the physical item. For instance when I served photocopier prices included toner, paper, maintenance and the cost of the unit. I know this because my unit had the only copier on base without that kind of contract. So we couldn't get any paper. I had to trade for it with other units.

This happens over and over, no one is ever held accountable and we never change the way we do things.

In a war zone with unit moving in and out, active and reserve, and indigenous personnel employed, this is not a huge surprise, accountability going wanting.

Wow some part of the government can't keep up with the money it spends shocker. I will be shocked when we see a story where one actually is fiscally responsible won't be holding my breath waiting on that day.

Two words... "Money laundering"... how do you think a guy from Chicago on a community activist salary becomes a multi millionaire in a single decade of economic recession....

This is why the elected entrenched class (swamp) will never let us out of war... now they have found out that they can steal tax dollars by supporting other nations in their wars....
Its sick....

Forum List

Back