Armored core VI fires of Rubicon. Finally a mech game I want

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Ive always loved from software. Even back when I first played kings field but most today know them for making dark souls, Bloodborne, sekiro and the recent huge hit, elden ring.

But they are making the newest mech game in the armored core series and I can't wait to see what they do with it considering they have been on fire the last decade with every game they make.

Last FPS I liked was Red Baron, both the DOS version and Red Baron II. The latter was taken over by modders who came up with several cool modifications re engines, weapons, etc., and made it a much more challenging came. Then they abandoned it for another air combat simulator, I forget which one. Nobody has made an update for WW I air games, sadly. That era was the most challenging air combat era in history.

Stupid mechs, useless scrap metal. The kinetic energy of any tank round alone would knock a mech over and you can´t miss that giant moronic bs. I am not insisting on realism in games but this is the greatest nonsense ever, zero fun policy included.

Ugh I give up on the game section of the forum. No one here really plays anything or knows anything.

Last FPS I liked was Red Baron, both the DOS version and Red Baron II. The latter was taken over by modders who came up with several cool modifications re engines, weapons, etc., and made it a much more challenging came. Then they abandoned it for another air combat simulator, I forget which one. Nobody has made an update for WW I air games, sadly. That era was the most challenging air combat era in history.

Not sure what first person shooters, world war 1, or red baron flying games has to do with armored core.

Stupid mechs, useless scrap metal. The kinetic energy of any tank round alone would knock a mech over and you can´t miss that giant moronic bs. I am not insisting on realism in games but this is the greatest nonsense ever, zero fun policy included.

So the whole entirely fake, fictional, not real at all video game of a planet that doesn't exist with machines that don't exist and technology that doesn't exist doesn't bother you? But taking a real life tank round and saying it would knock down a fictional giant mech does bother you?

I'm guessing you're one of those guys that would watch game of thrones and then complain about "those guys couldn't run up that hill like that in that armor, that's totally unrealistic"

I bet your no fun to be around. You'd rather bitch than engage in conversation.

Ugh I give up on the game section of the forum. No one here really plays anything or knows anything.

Not sure what first person shooters, world war 1, or red baron flying games has to do with armored core.

So the whole entirely fake, fictional, not real at all video game of a planet that doesn't exist with machines that don't exist and technology that doesn't exist doesn't bother you? But taking a real life tank round and saying it would knock down a fictional giant mech does bother you?

I'm guessing you're one of those guys that would watch game of thrones and then complain about "those guys couldn't run up that hill like that in that armor, that's totally unrealistic"

I bet your no fun to be around. You'd rather bitch than engage in conversation.
You came up with the mechs, right? You created a thread just for your metallic friends. Why can´t we get a new Panzer Commander or Armored Fist but get annoyed with more stupid mechs?

Fascinating to hear how grown up children keep themselves occupied . One poster bemoaned the fact that others were less stupid than him . Classic .

Forum List

Back