Arminian Calvinist Universalist: Right ways to teach these vs Wrong ways inconsistent with the Bible

So if Buddhist meditation is used CORRECTLY it helps with the path.
well no....one can follow the path of Buddhism all day long and never come anywhere near Christ........

And same with Jews who follow the Torah and reject or don't get what Jesus has to do with their path either.

Vs.
The Jews who receive Christ and understand their path is completed that way.

I'm saying that these Jews can teach the other Jews.
And teh Buddhists or Muslims who receive Christ can teach other Buddhists and Muslims.

Because people are naturally hierarchical, if the elders who are respected
start teaching that these paths are completed in Christ, they can teach their followers.

So all it takes is 2-3 and it catches on.
The Elders are very important in this process.
so it is curious to me that both Calvinists and Arminians have specific teachings
about elders or certain people called in a special station, either saints or remnants, I've heard this called different things.
But some will be called forth first, like the 144,000 and then they will lead the others to follow, or something like that.
Many people are like sheep, and once the shepherds get together and unite, then others will follow a good lead.

Well, since you keep saying it's because I am teaching things "not in the Bible,"
show me where in the Bible it says "universalists" are going to hell.

Otherwise you are also teaching things not literally stated in the Bible either.

Please remove the beam from your own eye
and then you can better help your neighbors.

BTW I looked up both Universalists and Christian Universalists
so there are different types.

I may be more LIKE the Christian Universalists,
but at this point I believe I am a
Constitutionalist Christian.

I believe the natural laws represented by Constitutional principles
apply to all people and that is what I live by and enforce.

Constitutional laws are specific and have a whole lot of
political religion attached to them now.

But the pure natural laws are still universal to all humanity.
I believe Christ Jesus fulfills those natural laws as Restorative Justice.

Parture if you do not believe in invoking Christ Jesus authority
to bring correction and healing by the Holy Spirit,
then you may be even more "secular gentile" than I am.

You don't seem to follow the Bible about removing the beam
from your own eye before helping a neighbor remove a splinter,
and you don't seem to believe in
"forgiving trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"

So maybe teddyearp and ninja007 JakeStarkey and others are right
that you are not Christian and you reject Christ and God while
proclaiming to enforce the laws, as Antichrist and False Prophet seek to do.

Parture again I apologize if I mistook you as a Christian believer
and held you to those Biblical standards, which I thought you committed to live by,
if your only point is to abuse religion to condemn people to hell.

If so, if you do not really believe in the power of divine forgiveness
and grace in Christ Jesus to make all things right and new,
I will apologize to the others who I misrepresented this to
and told them that you were a witness if I was mistaken.

I really thought your concern was real, but you don't seem to respond.

Thank you anyway and sorry I mistook you for a real believer
who was really trying to correct things.
"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Since there is no sin the New City and you carry around with you the sin of universalism, you will go to everlasting punishment to Hell forever.

Hi Parture since we struck out with Universal approaches
let's start with yours. Can you explain your Arminian views?
I will ask GISMYS and Jeremiah to help review if these are Biblical.

Thanks Parture let's start with YOUR teachings since you believe THOSE are correct.
Let's not spread any more teachings that you agree are false because that isn't teaching what is true.
-------------
Dear GISMYS and Jeremiah
Do you know anything about Arminians and Calvinists?

I started this thread and got stuck with Parture.
Can you help me talk with him or check if what he believes as an Arminian is Christian?

He won't answer questions from me
so maybe he will answer you if you are literal to the Bible.

If he turns out not to understand can you please witness to him so he may be saved
Thank you very much
Since the Bible is clear universalism is a heresy and nobody believes in universalism in heaven, then you can't go to heaven. You have to remain in Hell for eternity. Seems reasonable.

Thank you Parture
1. Where does is say "universalism" literally? I already agreed to drop it,
and ask you to do the same since this is not in the Bible.
2. I already confirmed with you I agree with all the passages you cited
in the Bible, so I do not reject what the Bible says.
I believe all those things still are true, and it is still possible for
God to save all souls by making sure only the devil beast false prophet go there
but all souls are removed from the evil and only the evil goes there.

Dajjal brings up a point that maybe the souls go through things
but the spirit is still separate from the soul and that spirit is pure like God so that doesn't go through hell.

I've never heard of soul used separately from the spirit, but this might explain how both things are true.
Not sure, I would have to ask God how this works.
Do you reject the Trinity because that word is not the Bible?

Hence, since the Bible says there are those who go to Hell for eternity and you say not, that shows you worship Satan.

Dear Parture
I don't reject but find the same Trinity pattern reflected in all laws, religions,
and systems of beliefs I have looked at. So I believe it is universal,
because all people are "mind/body/spirit" that is a reflection of "God/Christ/Holyspirit".

Since man is made in the image of God, it makes sense that man's laws (that
are a reflection of man) are also going to reflect images of God's laws.

The point is to understand the relationship between man and God,
individual free will and collective will or authority of God (if you are a Christian believer)
or authority of Govt (as some people substitute if they are secular).
We can study the same problems that skew these relationships,
and see how reconciliation in Christ Jesus resolves them by conscience.

As for the TERM Trinity, I reserve this term and concept for speaking with other people who believe and understand the meaning; but as for the LITERAL term no I neither reject nor impose this as a condition on faith.
I am open to whatever names/terms by which people recognize the SAME connection or relationship between them as body/mind/spirit and collectively what God/Christ/Holyspirit represent on a global scale for all humanity.

The connection and patterns are universal. If the terms cause conflicts and confusion,
I will use the terms needed by the audience to resolve the conflicts so we can agree on CONCEPTS.
===============

I looked up Christian Universalism this still seems conflicting and problematic.

I believe the truth will reconcile all these groups criticizing each other.

So we would need to reconcile first, make all corrections,
and agree what all these terms mean or don't mean.

If you are going to nitpick over which terms I use
then all the groups would have to reconcile and agree first.

So until then I agree to stick with the Bible and not
bring up terms that don't mean the same thing to both you and me.

Somehow, referring to Universalism started you taking things
that OTHER people say and assuming that about me.

So that is backwards.

What I agree to do is just use the Bible scriptures
directly and make sure you and I agree on the CONCEPTS
there, and then we can agree without arguing over terms.

so if you stick with:

And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

then I agree.

44"Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45"Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'46"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Here, if people fail to keep their commitment it is judged by EXTENT.

What I find in practice with real life human beings,
is those who judge and reject harshly receive harsh rejection and judgment back.

And those who are forgiving receive forgiveness to the EXTENT they forgive others.

So I think this is very important.

Matthew 6:14 the Lord's Prayer
14"For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.

So Parture as you are concerned for me, I am also concerned for you.
I do not want to see your inability to forgive to be a stumbling block that prevents you
from receiving full blessings and fulfillment from God through Christ,
but to see your purposes and relations in life be lifted to the very highest in keeping with God's will.

I will keep praying that all the faults and points you bring up
are forgiven and corrected in Christ Jesus that the truth may be established among us,
all misunderstandings and errors be removed, and all people join in agreement by God's perfect will and truth.

Last edited:
so it is curious to me that both Calvinists and Arminians have specific teachings
about elders or certain people called in a special station, either saints or remnants, I've heard this called different things.
But some will be called forth first, like the 144,000 and then they will lead the others to follow, or something like that.
I think the Dutch Reformed Church of America believe that.....but there are only 144,001 of them.......

For others when they take that "one path"
it IS the fulfillment of the true path they were always on
but what about the ones on the wrong path who don't change to the right paths......like the Buddhists who DON'T convert to Christianity before they die?........

Like anyone else, if there are unresolved debts or sins,
these pass down to the next generation to deal with.

This is true of anyone.

That is why I believe in resolving as much as possible
and having closure and agreement at all times, not just
waiting until you die and let God handle the rest.

The sins of slavery, wounds and divisions it caused,
still affected generations today. So we all inherit such
burdens from past generations to heal, forgive and correct.

Buddhists have their teachings by which they address
the seeds of suffering in themselves, so they are judged by the standards they keep.

Constitutionalists who claim to enforce laws of justice are judged by their laws
and if they issued judgments against others which then return to them, etc.

This doesn't just happen when we die but what we experience in life
"reflects" this same process.

What we loose on earth is loosed in heaven.
What we bind on earth is bound in heaven.

so that's why the secular minded focus on the present
and justice and harmony in life, because it is a reflection on the whole.

I think the Dutch Reformed Church of America believe that.....but there are only 144,001 of them.......

Well if Parture thinks he is one of the called or callers in the end,
he well may be that. He is certainly calling out people right and left!
So that may be his calling! :)

but what about the ones on the wrong path who don't change to the right paths......like the Buddhists who DON'T convert to Christianity before they die?........

This is true of anyone.
first of all nobodies debts or sins pass down to any other generation....
second, it ignores the point of this debate....obviously, if they never leave the wrong path they are not saved as you profess to believe......

Well if Parture thinks he is one of the called or callers in the end,
he well may be that. He is certainly calling out people right and left!
So that may be his calling! :)
I recall something about he who would be first shall be last.........maybe that's because he figures he's not getting to heaven until a thousand years after the rest of us........that would obviously make him last........

This is true of anyone.
second, it ignores the point of this debate....obviously, if they never leave the wrong path they are not saved as you profess to believe......

Hi PostmodernProph
The Salvation step does not occur until the reception of Christ occurs in the path.
The first step is to receive a child who comes in the name of the Lord in order to receive Jesus,
and then whoever receives Jesus receives the Father.

So if they reject a witness to Christ, that is blocking the path from finishing in Christ.
This has to be reconciled.

Some Buddhists do not reject Christ but remain connected as "neighbors" in Christ
or receiving a child and receiving Jesus by receiving that person, but they still need to FINISH the path.
That is done on God's timing, but once the child is received in Jesus name, the seed is planted for the rest to take root.

It is better of course for the Buddhists who fully receive Christ and understand they are Christian.

And the part I am curious about:
A. for the ELDERS and monks to fully reconcile, this would open the door for all their followers to receive in full
That's why I find it is so important for the Elders and Teachers in each tribe to reconcile in Christ
so they can explain and teach to their entire followings in that tribe. They can reach in that language,
and as an Elder who is trusted by that group.

The JW especially depend on their Elders if they are going to reconcile.

B. Also about people who died before this process was completed,
I would like to know how the prayers for the generations and ancestors can still connect people in Christ
when the Descendants and entire tribal lineage agrees to pray for those who came before them
to receive prayers in Christ so Jesus witnesses to them on the heavenly level or whatever spiritual level that is.

That is the level that I received in this lifetime, because the prayers in Christ I joined in came later in time,
but these prayers affected events that started changing BEFORE I knew how to pray in intercession with others.
So if prayers in Christ Jesus can transcend time and affect things in the past (if you go by human linear time)
then this "reflects" the process of God on a higher scale that can do this globally, and God's love and prayers
in Christ can transcend death and affect souls in the past and future through Christ Jesus.

So that is where I believe all souls will be prayed for to receive and be witnessed to where they
all have the opportunity to be saved.

If we pray with judgment and punishment, that is what multiples collectively.
If we pray for forgiveness and correction to be received by all, that is what multiples collectively.

So I pray for universal reception not rejection that doesn't help.

Honoring our mothers and fathers keep a connection between generations,
so when the future generations receive Christ and pray to heal and free the entire lineage from bondage,
then whatever we pray in agreement in Christ, whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven,
whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven.

The sins of the past that need to be given to Christ will pass down by repeating
the sin through a chain of "unforgiveness" (which creates a "new" sin)
Until the chain of sin of unforgiveness lands on a future generation that DOES pray to
forgive and give this to God through Christ. So at that point, Christ intervenes to absolve the sin.

The sins of from previous generations can pass down to the fourth or fifth generation
before they are resolved in Christ.

Each person is still responsible for their own sins,
because when a past sin is not forgiven, when it affects the next
generation if it is not forgiven that becomes a "new sin" of unforgiveness
for which that generation is responsible.

If that generation forgives it in Christ, then the chain of sin can be broken.

With my family, this was the first generation to break the cycle.
Lots of patterns of conditioned behavior had been passed down,
and my brothers and sisters had to resolve it all and we're still in the process.

Some of this is from "original sin" that people are born under.
Some is from specific family issues, and some from cultural or national conditions, etc.

All of that has to be forgiven in Christ to complete the process.
Some parts we can do while we are on earth, the rest is done on other spiritual levels.

The part I was given to focus on is the part I can explain using my own experience
as examples, and the experience of others who have broken free from curses and conditions
carried from the past. So we can use our testimonies to help others to break free.

One of my friends had not only been abused by his dad, but his dad had been
abused by the grandmother, so two generations had to be forgiven in Christ to break the cycle
that had kept dumping the demons of rage on the next person. The abusers had demonic rage or sickness and didn't get help in Christ Jesus to remove them, so they victimized the next person and that person's wounds and unforgiveness got infected with the demons to infest them (like carrying a virus), and then this got done to my friend who was infested with the same demonic rages from the abuse. But he KNEW he did not want this contagion to affect his daughter, so he tried to refrain from anything that would hurt her and drag her into this. And it wasn't until his later years he finally agreed to go through Christian healing prayer because I explained it would help stop this abuse that was affecting his relationship with me. He didn't share it with his daughter, but it came out and affected me, so he agreed to go through the healing because it was hurting me. And that's what finally got rid of those demons, because
the prayers were focused on forgiving both the father and grandmother and giving them fully to God through Christ to save the relationships and remove all the demonic rage and abuses.
it was because my friend "received a child in the name of Christ' that he received Jesus and healing. and so to free him, the prayers had to go to the root causes with the generations before him and witness on that level to remove the whole chain like a metastasized tumor.

My friend is still recovering and healing all the other issues related to his past.
but if even an atheist/buddhist like him can go through this process, then anyone
can make it.

Whatever sins his father and grandmother didn't forgive and give up to God through Christ,
these repeated through abuse and unforgiveness and demonic rage he carried until these
were given up.

If all people do this, then all the sins from the past will eventually be given up to God through prayer for forgiveness in Christ, so these are removed from the chain of generations connecting us all in Christ.

That is all that we can do consciously is handle the sins that we are aware of.
The rest has to be done by God that we cannot know or see. We can just do our
part to find what isn't forgiven and healed fully, what is not reconciled,
and pray to give that up to God through Christ until it is resolved and we are free of that
strife conflict and suffering.

So Buddhism is one tool for teaching us to be aware of suffering
and to know that isn't fully perfect, that something is still wrong or out of balance
if there is conflict or strife, anything but perfect peace and harmony.
We are not to deny problems we run across, and blame it on someone else in a conditioned way, but look deeper and take care of the part that is our responsibility and resolve that part.
So forgiveness allows us to look deeper and deeper and find what else needs to
be forgiven and resolved to bring higher and higher peace.
And the more peaceful we are then we can see deeper and deeper into the root causes.
So that is why some people can look into someone they are praying for
and see what in their family past got passed down as unforgiven sins
that kept causing more unforgiven sins every time they were not forgiven and created
another layer.

This is pure psychology. Even the Scientologists have studied Buddhism and Christianity
and know this is affecting people's unconscious psychology. They charge huge fees
to audit this unconscious blocks.

The Christian healing ministries and nonprofits I refer help people for free because they are called to help more people to receive healing not to make money off people's suffering.

It's the same knowledge but people either use it to help others
or some try to exploit it to benefit and profit from having knowledge that others don't have.

I'd rather share this knowledge openly so nobody depends on the control of others
or can be manipulated by it. Everyone can have equal access to spiritual help
in order to be freed. The Buddhists seek the freedom from suffering of all living beings,
so of course they want to share freely. And the Christians called to this healing outreach
want everyone to be healed and free. These are two witnesses to the same process,
but only the authority of Christ Jesus can command the truly strongest demons to be cast out.
So the mental illness this causes CANNOT be cured by medicine or meditating or prayer
through Buddhism or any other level that cannot substitute; only Christ Jesus authority
is invoked for forgiveness and deliverance on that higher more concentrated level.
This makes sense because of all the prayers joined in Christ as the universal authority,
only that level is going to address all the other levels in the hierarchy, that is head over all.

The tribes provide a chain so the causality and connection can be followed,
and specific people and points along the chain can be prayed for in Christ Jesus.
So the entire tribe or chain can be lifted up and given to God through Christ
to save as many people as possible, as many souls along that chain.
I believe this can save everyone, but it is up to God how that is done and how much.
I don't see that part. I just know the part on earth that I can reach out and unite in Christ,
help as many people to understand and to pray collectively for everyone in their network.
And especially pray to remove any blocks of unforgiven conflicts, and especially any
influence from occult or dark forces that truly twist and destroy the healing process
to make it backfire where even prayers in Christ can deflect off such a barrier
and cause dangerous clashes and disruptions, even death from blowing the circuits.

So all those blocks need to be removed, so that the spiritual energy and life and
healing flows through uninterrupted through Christ connecting all of us as neighbors
as children of God. And anything that is not God's will or truth is removed in the process,
so the salvation of humanity is made complete.

Last edited:

This is true of anyone.

Hi PostmodernProph
The Salvation step does not occur until the reception of Christ occurs in the path.
The first step is to receive a child who comes in the name of the Lord in order to receive Jesus,
and then whoever receives Jesus receives the Father.

So if they reject a witness to Christ, that is blocking the path from finishing in Christ.
This has to be reconciled.

Some Buddhists do not reject Christ but remain connected as "neighbors" in Christ
or receiving a child and receiving Jesus by receiving that person, but they still need to FINISH the path.
That is done on God's timing, but once the child is received in Jesus name, the seed is planted for the rest to take root.

It is better of course for the Buddhists who fully receive Christ and understand they are Christian.

And the part I am curious about:
A. for the ELDERS and monks to fully reconcile, this would open the door for all their followers to receive in full
That's why I find it is so important for the Elders and Teachers in each tribe to reconcile in Christ
so they can explain and teach to their entire followings in that tribe. They can reach in that language,
and as an Elder who is trusted by that group.

The JW especially depend on their Elders if they are going to reconcile.

B. Also about people who died before this process was completed,
I would like to know how the prayers for the generations and ancestors can still connect people in Christ
when the Descendants and entire tribal lineage agrees to pray for those who came before them
to receive prayers in Christ so Jesus witnesses to them on the heavenly level or whatever spiritual level that is.

That is the level that I received in this lifetime, because the prayers in Christ I joined in came later in time,
but these prayers affected events that started changing BEFORE I knew how to pray in intercession with others.
So if prayers in Christ Jesus can transcend time and affect things in the past (if you go by human linear time)
then this "reflects" the process of God on a higher scale that can do this globally, and God's love and prayers
in Christ can transcend death and affect souls in the past and future through Christ Jesus.

So that is where I believe all souls will be prayed for to receive and be witnessed to where they
all have the opportunity to be saved.

If we pray with judgment and punishment, that is what multiples collectively.
If we pray for forgiveness and correction to be received by all, that is what multiples collectively.

So I pray for universal reception not rejection that doesn't help.

Honoring our mothers and fathers keep a connection between generations,
so when the future generations receive Christ and pray to heal and free the entire lineage from bondage,
then whatever we pray in agreement in Christ, whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven,
whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven.

The sins of the past that need to be given to Christ will pass down by repeating
the sin through a chain of "unforgiveness" (which creates a "new" sin)
Until the chain of sin of unforgiveness lands on a future generation that DOES pray to
forgive and give this to God through Christ. So at that point, Christ intervenes to absolve the sin.

The sins of from previous generations can pass down to the fourth or fifth generation
before they are resolved in Christ.

Each person is still responsible for their own sins,
because when a past sin is not forgiven, when it affects the next
generation if it is not forgiven that becomes a "new sin" of unforgiveness
for which that generation is responsible.

If that generation forgives it in Christ, then the chain of sin can be broken.

With my family, this was the first generation to break the cycle.
Lots of patterns of conditioned behavior had been passed down,
and my brothers and sisters had to resolve it all and we're still in the process.

Some of this is from "original sin" that people are born under.
Some is from specific family issues, and some from cultural or national conditions, etc.

All of that has to be forgiven in Christ to complete the process.
Some parts we can do while we are on earth, the rest is done on other spiritual levels.

The part I was given to focus on is the part I can explain using my own experience
as examples, and the experience of others who have broken free from curses and conditions
carried from the past. So we can use our testimonies to help others to break free.

One of my friends had not only been abused by his dad, but his dad had been
abused by the grandmother, so two generations had to be forgiven in Christ to break the cycle
that had kept dumping the demons of rage on the next person. The abusers had demonic rage or sickness and didn't get help in Christ Jesus to remove them, so they victimized the next person and that person's wounds and unforgiveness got infected with the demons to infest them (like carrying a virus), and then this got done to my friend who was infested with the same demonic rages from the abuse. But he KNEW he did not want this contagion to affect his daughter, so he tried to refrain from anything that would hurt her and drag her into this. And it wasn't until his later years he finally agreed to go through Christian healing prayer because I explained it would help stop this abuse that was affecting his relationship with me. He didn't share it with his daughter, but it came out and affected me, so he agreed to go through the healing because it was hurting me. And that's what finally got rid of those demons, because
the prayers were focused on forgiving both the father and grandmother and giving them fully to God through Christ to save the relationships and remove all the demonic rage and abuses.
it was because my friend "received a child in the name of Christ' that he received Jesus and healing. and so to free him, the prayers had to go to the root causes with the generations before him and witness on that level to remove the whole chain like a metastasized tumor.

My friend is still recovering and healing all the other issues related to his past.
but if even an atheist/buddhist like him can go through this process, then anyone
can make it.

Whatever sins his father and grandmother didn't forgive and give up to God through Christ,
these repeated through abuse and unforgiveness and demonic rage he carried until these
were given up.

If all people do this, then all the sins from the past will eventually be given up to God through prayer for forgiveness in Christ, so these are removed from the chain of generations connecting us all in Christ.

That is all that we can do consciously is handle the sins that we are aware of.
The rest has to be done by God that we cannot know or see. We can just do our
part to find what isn't forgiven and healed fully, what is not reconciled,
and pray to give that up to God through Christ until it is resolved and we are free of that
strife conflict and suffering.

So Buddhism is one tool for teaching us to be aware of suffering
and to know that isn't fully perfect, that something is still wrong or out of balance
if there is conflict or strife, anything but perfect peace and harmony.
We are not to deny problems we run across, and blame it on someone else in a conditioned way, but look deeper and take care of the part that is our responsibility and resolve that part.
So forgiveness allows us to look deeper and deeper and find what else needs to
be forgiven and resolved to bring higher and higher peace.
And the more peaceful we are then we can see deeper and deeper into the root causes.
So that is why some people can look into someone they are praying for
and see what in their family past got passed down as unforgiven sins
that kept causing more unforgiven sins every time they were not forgiven and created
another layer.

This is pure psychology. Even the Scientologists have studied Buddhism and Christianity
and know this is affecting people's unconscious psychology. They charge huge fees
to audit this unconscious blocks.

The Christian healing ministries and nonprofits I refer help people for free because they are called to help more people to receive healing not to make money off people's suffering.

It's the same knowledge but people either use it to help others
or some try to exploit it to benefit and profit from having knowledge that others don't have.

I'd rather share this knowledge openly so nobody depends on the control of others
or can be manipulated by it. Everyone can have equal access to spiritual help
in order to be freed. The Buddhists seek the freedom from suffering of all living beings,
so of course they want to share freely. And the Christians called to this healing outreach
want everyone to be healed and free. These are two witnesses to the same process,
but only the authority of Christ Jesus can command the truly strongest demons to be cast out.
So the mental illness this causes CANNOT be cured by medicine or meditating or prayer
through Buddhism or any other level that cannot substitute; only Christ Jesus authority
is invoked for forgiveness and deliverance on that higher more concentrated level.
This makes sense because of all the prayers joined in Christ as the universal authority,
only that level is going to address all the other levels in the hierarchy, that is head over all.

The tribes provide a chain so the causality and connection can be followed,
and specific people and points along the chain can be prayed for in Christ Jesus.
So the entire tribe or chain can be lifted up and given to God through Christ
to save as many people as possible, as many souls along that chain.
I believe this can save everyone, but it is up to God how that is done and how much.
I don't see that part. I just know the part on earth that I can reach out and unite in Christ,
help as many people to understand and to pray collectively for everyone in their network.
And especially pray to remove any blocks of unforgiven conflicts, and especially any
influence from occult or dark forces that truly twist and destroy the healing process
to make it backfire where even prayers in Christ can deflect off such a barrier
and cause dangerous clashes and disruptions, even death from blowing the circuits.

So all those blocks need to be removed, so that the spiritual energy and life and
healing flows through uninterrupted through Christ connecting all of us as neighbors
as children of God. And anything that is not God's will or truth is removed in the process,
so the salvation of humanity is made complete.
you typed a lot of words but it all boils down to "they have to go back to the one path".......there is no other......in short, you can follow any path you want to come to salvation so long as before you die you give it up and accept Jesus"........

you typed a lot of words but it all boils down to "they have to go back to the one path".......there is no other......in short, you can follow any path you want to come to salvation so long as before you die you give it up and accept Jesus"........
PostmodernProph

I really think we are talking about the same thing
but are saying it two different ways, like six of one, half a dozen of the other.
or 2+2 = 4 and 2X2 = 4 which are both answers for counting
two rows of two, but not the same approach.

When Kucinich talked about the Iraqi War, he said it was a crooked path that could not be made straight.
When Hillary Clinton tried to be diplomatic about it, she said that it was right to go into Iraq to remove
Saddam Hussein, but after that, America should have pulled out.
And others say that in order to pull out safely the country has to be stabilized first,
and that is why there were still military bases in Japan and other places long after wars were ended.

It is still the same path, that America intervened in Iraq and then has to proceed from there.
One person can call it pulling out or reversing, and another will say "that was the same plan the whole time."

With people's personal paths
the important thing is what THEY call it.

I've heard people say their path was Christian, then they studied Buddhism, and went back to Christian
and that was their path.

I've heard people say the only successes they've had with Buddhists is to ADD Christianity to the path
and not try to force them to renounce their traditions, which are their ways of honoring their elders, mothers and fathers.

Same with Jewish, who received Christ by ADDING it, not renouncing their traditions they were brought up with.

It depends on the person if THEY see THEIR LIFE as
* starting over on a new path,
* or getting back on the right path,
* or finishing the path they are on.

The whole thing is still a path, however you want to call it.

Some see it as new chapters in a novel.
Others are throwing out the book and starting over.

We're still talking about the same process but describing the changes differently.
I go by what each person describes it as, and that helps other people who go through it the way they did.

I really think we are talking about the same thing .
so do I.....the confusing part is that you call it universalism when actually it is the opposite of universalism.......

Well I see it as all the branches connected to one tree.
so it does include all the variations of
secular natural and scriptural sacred laws
* the gentiles nontheists secular humanists ethicists social scientists Buddhists naturalists Constitutionals
* the Muslims Christian Jews Hindus etc etc etc.
these all join together and are all fulfilled in the spirit of Christ
I guess that's why "some people" got freaked out and had to blame me and run away, just couldn't take it.

so do I.....the confusing part is that you call it universalism when actually it is the opposite of universalism.......

* the gentiles nontheists secular humanists ethicists social scientists Buddhists naturalists Constitutionals
I guess that's why "some people" got freaked out and had to blame me and run away, just couldn't take it.
well you see, the problem arises because those who normally argue for universalism don't share your belief in the fulfillment of Christ....they simply believe following Buddhism or New Age to the end is a successful alternative.....

well you see, the problem arises because those who normally argue for universalism don't share your belief in the fulfillment of Christ....they simply believe following Buddhism or New Age to the end is a successful alternative.....

Well that's where I bring in something that can be PROVEN to require Christ Jesus authority
and let them look at WHY this method works to heal people of curses demons and occult related sickness/addiction

Give them something tangible to study
and in the process they can see that this higher level of forgiveness and healing is something else in itself

Buddhism does not cure cancer or serious mental illnesses (if someone loses their mind they can't reason
enough to practice Buddhism but reject any therapy)
some have used Buddhism to manage depression or some addictions
but for people who need something stronger, why not study what works?

Forum List

Back