Armed security would have stopped transgender school shooter….

Never said "actual military weapon"
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Oh, a fake military weapon....is that right? So that would be a weapon that is not, in fact, a military weapon.......which you pretend is a military weapon to lie to uninformed people to get them to give you power.....you are an idiot.

Nope....none of those shootings was done with a military weapon.
Never said they were.
Why is it you need to lie to to make your point?
Is your position so weak it can only be supported with lies?

Never said they were.
Why is it you need to lie to to make your point?
Is your position so weak it can only be supported with lies?

I'm not the one lying, you are.....you are calling them military weapons.

I actually gave you an example of an actual military weapon....not a fake military weapon...an actual military weapon....the 5 shot, pump action shotgun used at the Navy Yard shooting...

You can see the details of that shooting on the documentary show "Active Shooter," on Starz or Showtime...I forget which one...they talk to the survivors of the shooting including a woman who encountered the killer in a stairwell and he just about blew her arm off of her body with the military weapon he used...the 5 shot, pump action shotgun.

Oh, a fake military weapon....is that right? So that would be a weapon that is not, in fact, a military weapon.......which you pretend is a military weapon to lie to uninformed people to get them to give you power.....you are an idiot.
Never said 'military weapon" why are you lying?
Is your defense of mass murder so weak that you need to lie to support it?

Armed security is expensive and only government agencies can afford it. Cowardly maniacs will always find a weak target to vent their insane hatred. The strange thing is that it seems that the media and radical politicians seemed more interested in protecting the shooter than the victims.

Never said 'military weapon" why are you lying?
Is your defense of mass murder so weak that you need to lie to support it?

You are the one lying and implying the shooters used military weapons, you dishonest asshole. You did that, not me......when you lie and say "Military Style," you are intentionally lying about the type of weapon used....in order to bullshit uninformed Americans into giving you power....

You are the asshole, not me......

You are the one lying and implying the shooters used military weapons, you dishonest asshole. You did that, not me......when you lie and say "Military Style," you are intentionally lying about the type of weapon used....in order to bullshit uninformed Americans into giving you power....

You are the asshole, not me......
Look what happens when old ape-boy is forced to face the truth. He's unable to control his poop throwing.

And a semiautomatic rifle with a bump stock and a hundred round drum is not just a "Military Style Weapon," it is in reality a weapon of war and no civilian should be allowed to own one except under strictest regulation.

This goes for similarly configurable semi-automatic handguns as well.

I'm not the one lying, you are.....you are calling them military weapons.

I actually gave you an example of an actual military weapon....not a fake military weapon...an actual military weapon....the 5 shot, pump action shotgun used at the Navy Yard shooting...

You can see the details of that shooting on the documentary show "Active Shooter," on Starz or Showtime...I forget which one...they talk to the survivors of the shooting including a woman who encountered the killer in a stairwell and he just about blew her arm off of her body with the military weapon he used...the 5 shot, pump action shotgun.
A pump shotgun is the most NON-military weapon in America, It is widely regarded as the # 1 HOME DEFENSE weapon, owned by millions of Americans who never served in the military. I have one too, and it's right in my avatar.

Look what happens when old ape-boy is forced to face the truth. He's unable to control his poop throwing.

And a semiautomatic rifle with a bump stock and a hundred round drum is not just a "Military Style Weapon," it is in reality a weapon of war and no civilian should be allowed to own one except under strictest regulation.

This goes for similarly configurable semi-automatic handguns as well.
I see no reason why a weapon that is used in war should not also be allowed to be used as a self-defense weapon in civilian life. What does one have to do with the other ?

Any weapon that is useful and in some cases necessary, for protecting lives and property, should be allowed. That includes automatic fire machine guns, and rifles with a magazines holding large numbers of bullets.

I see no reason why a weapon that is used in war should not also be allowed to be used as a self-defense weapon in civilian life. What does one have to do with the other ?

Any weapon that is useful and in some cases necessary, for protecting lives and property, should be allowed. That includes automatic fire machine guns, and rifles with a magazines holding large numbers of bullets.
A military style semi-automatic weapon
with a bump stock
a 100 round drum
and
a silencer is not a "self defense weapon"

It is an assault weapon meant to kill hundreds of people quickly.

Owning such weapons should only be allowed under the strictest regulation.

A pump shotgun is the most NON-military weapon in America, It is widely regarded as the # 1 HOME DEFENSE weapon, owned by millions of Americans who never served in the military. I have one too, and it's right in my avatar.
According to the 7th circuit - if the military uses it, it isn't protected by the 2nd.
The military uses shotguns - pump-action shotguns.

According to the 7th circuit - if the military uses it, it isn't protected by the 2nd.
The military uses shotguns - pump-action shotguns.
7th circuit can go shit in their hat. This is just another ploy at disarming Americans.

So the 7th circuit says that, do they ? And what does the US Supreme court say ?

PS - the military uses sticks & stones.

PPS- pump action shotguns are used in self defense all the time, and they ARE protected by the 2nd amendment.

And military style weapons have killed thousands.
Your false equivalence is ridiculous.
In war yes in civilian life not so much.

In fact more people are killed with knives, and bare hands every single year than are killed with all types of rifles combined.

7th circuit can go shit in their hat. This is just another ploy at disarming Americans.
Of course it is.
The left wants the state to have a monopoly on force.
No one wonders why.
So the 7th circuit says that, do they ? And what does the US Supreme court say ?
"All bearable arms" - those in common use foe traditionally lawful purposes.

In war yes in civilian life not so much.

In fact more people are killed with knives, and bare hands every single year than are killed with all types of rifles combined.
No, in civilian life.
and
Both hands and knives have other purposes than killing people. Which is why the feds banned the sale of switchblades across state lines.

No, in civilian life.
and
Both hands and knives have other purposes than killing people. Which is why the feds banned the sale of switchblades across state lines.

The facts prove you wrong.

Civilian murders by a person with any rifle are far less common than you say.

The facts prove you wrong.

Civilian murders by a person with any rifle are far less common than you say.
How bout mass murders?
How many mass murders by hand?
By knife?
By hammer?

Over the last 3 years 59% of all mass shootings used a military style weapon.
Weapons which are not defensive in nature (why they're labeled "assault rifles")
Weapons which have no other purpose than to kill lots of people in a very short time.

And when these weapons are used as designed?
They're used at schools, malls, department stores, churches...
Places where the weapons will inflict the most death and horror.

Want your police special? I'm fine with that.
Your hunting rifle? Cool.

Want a gun so you can kill a lot of people quickly? Apply for a license, undergo deep background and personality reviews, provide a safe place for storage, pay annual licensing fees...and its yours.

How bout mass murders?
How many mass murders by hand?
By knife?
By hammer?

Over the last 3 years 59% of all mass shootings used a military style weapon.
Weapons which are not defensive in nature (why they're labeled "assault rifles")
Weapons which have no other purpose than to kill lots of people in a very short time.

And when these weapons are used as designed?
They're used at schools, malls, department stores, churches...
Places where the weapons will inflict the most death and horror.

Want your police special? I'm fine with that.
Your hunting rifle? Cool.

Want a gun so you can kill a lot of people quickly? Apply for a license, undergo deep background and personality reviews, provide a safe place for storage, pay annual licensing fees...and its yours.

Doesn't matter.

Mass shootings only account for about 1% of all murders and most mass shooting events are done with handguns.

And now you are diverging from your statement that "Military style" rifles kill thousands of people.

Why is it you think that getting killed by a rifle is any worse than getting killed an any of 1000 other ways?

Doesn't matter.

Mass shootings only account for about 1% of all murders and most mass shooting events are done with handguns.

And now you are diverging from your statement that "Military style" rifles kill thousands of people.

Why is it you think that getting killed by a rifle is any worse than getting killed an any of 1000 other ways?
I think a device whose only purpose in existing is to kill lots of people very fast has no place in civilian hands.

Maybe you should find one of the other thousands of ways to kill people.

Forum List

Back