Armed security would have stopped transgender school shooter….

Well now you are that smarter you’re welcome.
You definition isn't correct

to make secure or inaccessible by or as if by means of locks

You definition isn't correct

to make secure or inaccessible by or as if by means of locks
You are incorrect a door can be locked and open at the same time.

You are incorrect a door can be locked and open at the same time.

No it can't.

If a door is locked in renders the entrance inaccessible.

of the door is open it is open it doesn't matter if the handle of an open door is immobilized

No it can't.

If a door is locked in renders the entrance inaccessible.

of the door is open it is open it doesn't matter if the handle of an open door is immobilized
You are wrong locking a door has to do with engaging the mechanism, once it is engaged the door is locked even if it is in the open position the door is still locked

So you're saying if the bad person didn't have a weapon of war he might not be able to kill 20 or 30 people with, say, a six shooter.

welcome to the club shitbrain!

No, I am saying a bad person will kill no matter what. Remember, liar, a gallon of gas burnt more than 80 people to death.

Want to outlaw gasoline?

Ok with me.

That isn't likely to address the need but I'm good with that being a part.
Good, then we're agreed that mental health services need a major overhaul in this country. I'm far too pragmatic to think that more gun laws are going to have any impact on the situation. There are just far too many in circulation right now to make a difference, plus you're going to run into resistance. People are fed up with government overreach and are not inclined to meekly disarm themselves.

So you're saying if the bad person didn't have a weapon of war he might not be able to kill 20 or 30 people with, say, a six shooter.

welcome to the club shitbrain!

So far, none of the American mass public shooters had weapons of war......so what are you prattling on about?

Well, a 5 shot, pump action shotgun is a weapon of war, and in Kerch, Russia, it was used to murder 20 people and wound 70.

The Navy Yard shooter used a 5 shot, pump action shotgun to murder 12 people......

A muslim with a rental truck in Nice, France, murdered 86 people and wounded 435...more than in any mass public shooting in the United States in our entire history.

No, I am saying a bad person will kill no matter what. Remember, liar, a gallon of gas burnt more than 80 people to death.

Want to outlaw gasoline?
And military style weapons have killed thousands.
Your false equivalence is ridiculous.

And military style weapons have killed thousands.
Your false equivalence is ridiculous.

What military weapons? No mass public shooters in the U.S. have used military weapons.

Please, be specific.

A lie.Almost all of them used those weapons.

No, in fact, they did not.

Name one.

Unless you mean the Navy Yard shooter who used a pump action shotgun...that is an actual military weapon, used by all branches of the U.S. military and Coast Guard.

No, in fact, they did not.

Name one.

Unless you mean the Navy Yard shooter who used a pump action shotgun...that is an actual military weapon, used by all branches of the U.S. military and Coast Guard.
Yes, they did.
Las Vegas, Parkland, Pulse...

I never said "military weapons" that's a lie you created, liar.
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Yes, they did.
Las Vegas, Parkland, Pulse...

I never said "military weapons" that's a lie you created, liar.
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Nope....none of those shootings was done with a military weapon.

Forum List

Back