Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

Joe you passed over my question.....you said....lets ban all guns,and no gun deaths....it would be easy peasy....HOW are you going to go about doing this "easy" thing Joe?.....

Joe you passed over my question.....you said....lets ban all guns,and no gun deaths....it would be easy peasy....HOW are you going to go about doing this "easy" thing Joe?.....

Make it illegal to own a gun without a special permit. Most people would turn them in.

Then make a point of very publicly making examples of those who don't comply. Start with the more noxious ones, the whacky cults and the Neo-Nazis and Preppers and other nuts.

Make it illegal to own a gun without a special permit. Most people would turn them in.

Then make a point of very publicly making examples of those who don't comply. Start with the more noxious ones, the whacky cults and the Neo-Nazis and Preppers and other nuts.
.most people would turn them in?.....yea right.....Joe,what world do you live in?......all that would do is cause a lot of unrest.....as long as the 2nd Amendment exists guns aint going no where....you want to change the gun situation ....change the 2nd....

Just got back from a shooting class....8 normal people....no Seals, no Delta, no FBI, not even a police officer....all 8 shot and hit the targets, both to the body and to the head,as the drill called for it.....we fired 100 rounds in the class....more than some police officers shoot all year.....

And they were regular people....a few even carried their weapon to class on their hips...

It was so normal, and peaceful.....the anti gunners have no idea what the real world of gun owners is all about....they have fevered dreams that come from a place of fear....fear of people....the wrong kind of people...but that is mainly due to the fact that they know deep down they can't control crimnals, and not even regular people....but they can try to control guns....and in that way have a tiny measure of control of that fear that consumes them.....

Just one more good reason for the 2nd Amendment and a person's right to "conceal carry" laws. One point for the good guys and a penalty for the bad guys:

"Armed Citizen Holds Airport Burglar at Gunpoint for Police"
face-down-in-the-dirt.jpg

"When Lacock tapped his pistol on the glass to get the crook’s attention, he nervously flung a box of peppermint patties into the air. He then followed orders as Lacock remained outside, stepped to a large opening left by broken glass, and ordered him to lie on the floor. While awaiting police, the manager took a photo."
Armed Citizen Holds Airport Burglar at Gunpoint for Police

Would he have shot the guy if he did not follow orders?

I damn well hope so!

Just got back from a shooting class....8 normal people....no Seals, no Delta, no FBI, not even a police officer....all 8 shot and hit the targets, both to the body and to the head,as the drill called for it.....we fired 100 rounds in the class....more than some police officers shoot all year.....

And they were regular people....a few even carried their weapon to class on their hips...

It was so normal, and peaceful.....the anti gunners have no idea what the real world of gun owners is all about....they have fevered dreams that come from a place of fear....fear of people....the wrong kind of people...but that is mainly due to the fact that they know deep down they can't control crimnals, and not even regular people....but they can try to control guns....and in that way have a tiny measure of control of that fear that consumes them.....

Yeah, if these were 8 people you'd consider normal, then it must have been a pretty scary room.

8 people with tiny peckers whothink clinging to their guns and bibles gives them control.

The bottom line is, since you haven't figured it out yet, no one really gives a fuck what you think.

Yes, you gun nuts have spent 22 pages not caring what I think, squealling hysterically that I suggest that we'd be better off without guns.

Dude...I realize you are not bright enough to figure this out, but we are POINTING AND LAUGHING at you! You're like the little mental case running around with a pair of panties on his head squeaking, "THE END IS COMING!" that everyone is laughing at

Last edited:
He's likely pissed that he's not allowed to have a gun due to his mental issues. He's simply lashing out. We can all rest easier knowing that he doesn't own a gun.

Guy, when I was in the Army, I handled and saw more guns than I'd want to in 10 lifetimes, thanks.

Your Section 8 is irrelevant here.

The only mental issue I see is you guys who live in mortal terror and need to have a gun to make up for your own sense of angst.

Or as a wise man said, "Bitterly Clinging to your guns and your bibles."

You're projecting yet again, bitchboy.

Joe....go to the Australia forum here at U.S. message...they had an entire thread devoted to the rape epidemic in Australia....because their women can't use guns to stop the rapes.....

Is that why you don't want women to have guns.......?

1. Rape and Violence: Should Australia be ashamed?

Requested page cannot be found. NEXT!!!!

Dude.....go to the Australian forum on this site......it is there, I just copied the name of the thread....I'm not hiding it just pointing out the Aussies on this site have pointed out their problem with rape......due to their women being disarmed, that was my point not theirs....

Found it http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/rape-and-violence-should-australia-be-ashamed.312545/ .

Last edited:

Yeah, if these were 8 people you'd consider normal, then it must have been a pretty scary room.

8 people with tiny peckers whothink clinging to their guns and bibles gives them control.

Dude, seriously...your obsession with male genitalia is starting to get a little disturbing...

So you are scared of people who have guns and shoot them at a range? Sad.

Dude, seriously...your obsession with male genitalia is starting to get a little disturbing...

Let me translate for you.

"8 people with tiny peckers whothink clinging to their guns and bibles gives them control" is JoeyB's way of saying "I have nothing more to offer in the way of debate, but I am too petulant to admit I lost. So I'll try and insult your genitals."

"8 people with tiny peckers whothink clinging to their guns and bibles gives them control" is JoeyB's way of saying "I have nothing more to offer in the way of debate, but I am too petulant to admit I lost. So I'll try and insult your genitals."

No, it's just what I think of most gun owners. You guys have helped the plutocrats essentially demolish the America I grew up in. Gutted the unions, destroyed the middle class, sent all the good paying jobs to China. And you all huddle in your homes Clinging to your bibles thinking, "If one of them uppity minorities tries to take what little I have left, I'm going to plug them".

So you are scared of people who have guns and shoot them at a range? Sad.

No, I'm scared of people who shoot schoolchildren, moviegoers and into the parking lot of my condo complex.

And you think, just because they enjoy going to a shooting range that they will shoot school children, movie goers or into the parking lot of your condo? lmao Yes, being so fearful is a terrible thing for you.

No, it's just what I think of most gun owners. You guys have helped the plutocrats essentially demolish the America I grew up in. Gutted the unions, destroyed the middle class, sent all the good paying jobs to China. And you all huddle in your homes Clinging to your bibles thinking, "If one of them uppity minorities tries to take what little I have left, I'm going to plug them".

Right. Because owning a gun makes you anti-union, and a bible-thumper. Of course. lol

Just one more good reason for the 2nd Amendment and a person's right to "conceal carry" laws. One point for the good guys and a penalty for the bad guys:

"Armed Citizen Holds Airport Burglar at Gunpoint for Police"
face-down-in-the-dirt.jpg

"When Lacock tapped his pistol on the glass to get the crook’s attention, he nervously flung a box of peppermint patties into the air. He then followed orders as Lacock remained outside, stepped to a large opening left by broken glass, and ordered him to lie on the floor. While awaiting police, the manager took a photo."
Armed Citizen Holds Airport Burglar at Gunpoint for Police

Would he have shot the guy if he did not follow orders?

I damn well hope so!

I don't get it -- deadly force over "greedily cramming his pockets full of loot. Er, make that candy, soda, and Gatorade"?.

The guy is a not an average citizen happening upon a robbery. He is the airport manager. Is he authorized to kill people who break into a concession area?

Last edited:

Well, there were two women there.....the instructor was one of the women....I know....Joe....an armed woman threatens what manhood you have left....but she was very nice.....and a very good shot and instructor.....

Starting......

Forum List

Back