Arizona State Senator President Good Friends With J.T. Ready

he looks awfully black.

Many here call the border militia patriots.

Here's one of his last Face Book posts, before he murdered 4 people, including a 1 year old:

"Lets face it - we are it. SEALs and SF are not stepping up to the plate to train American patriots to defend their homeland. We have traitors in office, an apathetic population, hostile media, narco-terrorists, cartel invasion, narco-insurgency, street gangs the size of armies, vicious prison gangs - if not fight back now while we have a chance then when? The decent patriots will arise and take the helm if we lead the way. Long live the Republic!" - JT Ready

Hey! did you know that a mob of 100 blacks attacked a white couple two weeks ago? care to comment?

I gather your red herring diversion is because you feel uncomfortable about this story, and J.T. Ready's GOP affiliation and his supporters.

Here's one of his last Face Book posts, before he murdered 4 people, including a 1 year old:

Hey! did you know that a mob of 100 blacks attacked a white couple two weeks ago? care to comment?

I gather your red herring diversion is because you feel uncomfortable about this story, and J.T. Ready's GOP affiliation and his supporters.

so you don't care to comment? I guess we can infer that you're uncomfortable about that story hey?

so you don't care to comment? I guess we can infer that you're uncomfortable about that story hey?

its "uncomfortable about that story eh"? :nono:

now back to topic of neo nazi involved in mass shooting.

Last edited:
he looks awfully black.

"Lets face it - we are it. SEALs and SF are not stepping up to the plate to train American patriots to defend their homeland. We have traitors in office, an apathetic population, hostile media, narco-terrorists, cartel invasion, narco-insurgency, street gangs the size of armies, vicious prison gangs - if not fight back now while we have a chance then when? The decent patriots will arise and take the helm if we lead the way. Long live the Republic!" - JT Ready

Sure. Good work, mob.

I don't care to take this thread off topic. Act like an intelligent adult* and if you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this thread, start your own fucking thread. There you can rant about how much you hate blacks.

*Mission Impossible

I don't care to take this thread off topic. Act like an intelligent adult* and if you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this thread, start your own fucking thread. There you can rant about how much you hate blacks.

*Mission Impossible

So you Donna wanna comment

*Mission Impossible

I didn't say that. I said if you want to start a thread saying how much you hate black people, I may respond. The topic you want to discuss is not what this thread is about. Is that too complex for you?

What the hell does the fact that a right wing, militia member, who was running for Sheriff, on the GOP slate, and murdered 4 people, including a toddler, have to to with whatever stupid subject you want to discuss? What does the fact that he endorsed, and was endorsed by, the GOP Arizona State Senate President have anything to do with your red herring?

*Mission Impossible

I didn't say that. I said if you want to start a thread saying how much you hate black people, I may respond. The topic you want to discuss is not what this thread is about. Is that too complex for you?

What the hell does the fact that a right wing, militia member, who was running for Sheriff, on the GOP slate, and murdered 4 people, including a toddler, have to to with whatever stupid subject you want to discuss? What does the fact that he endorsed, and was endorsed by, the GOP Arizona State Senate President have anything to do with your red herring?

What a moron

*Mission Impossible

Because it hits home to willow and her ilk. They are scared it could be them that snaps.

*Mission Impossible

yeah Willow :eusa_eh: Stop deflecting. :eusa_hand: You're sooo transparent. You don't like black people. We GET IT :eusa_wall:

Last edited:

What a moron

The man was running for Sheriff in Arizona. The man endorsed and was endorsed by the Arizona state Senate President. The man chummed around with right wing hero, Joe Arpaio. The man just murdered four people, including a toddler today, and you want to talk about something else, on this thread?

You're the moron. You're clearly too stone stupid to present any rebuttal, so are trying to depend on the most childish trick, divert attention off subject. If breathing required following written instructions, you'd be a very blue person.

Because it hits home to willow and her ilk. They are scared it could be them that snaps.

Why don't you tell dickie that you teach your children to hate whies then perhaps he can explain why your racism is better than the racism in arizona

What a moron

The man was running for Sheriff in Arizona. The man endorsed and was endorsed by the Arizona state Senate President. The man chummed around with right wing hero, Joe Arpaio. The man just murdered four people, including a toddler today, and you want to talk about something else, on this thread?

You're the moron. You're clearly too stone stupid to present any rebuttal, so are trying to depend on the most childish trick, divert attention off subject. If breathing required following written instructions, you'd be a very blue person.

roflmaok.jpg

Forum List

Back