Arizona Senate hires Q-Kook to audit election results

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Can you guess how this is gonna go? Me too! :lol:

Arizona Senate Republicans have chosen a firm headed by a security consultant who spread baseless conspiracy theories about the 2020 elections to oversee an audit of election results from Maricopa County.​
State Senate President Karen Fann (R) said Wednesday that the state would retain four firms to conduct a forensic audit of county election results. The company that will lead the audit, Cyber Ninjas, is owned and operated by Doug Logan, a Florida man who helped spread lies about the election’s results last year.​
Logan retweeted conspiracy theorists such as Ron Watkins, a former administrator of the 8chan network who some believe is the man behind QAnon, and Michael Flynn, former President Trump’s first national security adviser, according to a Twitter archive first reported by The Arizona Mirror.
Logan himself posted false claims about Dominion Voting Systems, the company that has sued attorney Sidney Powell and Fox News after it became the target of Trump-backed conspiracy theories. He was listed as an expert witness in a lawsuit challenging the validity of one Michigan county’s counts.
Logan has since deleted his Twitter feed.​
In a statement, Dominion criticized the companies that will conduct the audits.​
“The firms selected to conduct this audit are beyond biased. Publicly available information shows they are led by conspiracy theorists and QAnon supporters who have helped spread the Big Lie,” a company spokesman said. “Dominion supports all forensic audits conducted by independent, federally-accredited Voting System Test Labs — but this is not that.”​

Arizona Senate Republicans have chosen a firm headed by a security consultant who spread baseless conspiracy theories about the 2020 elections to oversee an audit of election results from Maricopa County.​
State Senate President Karen Fann (R) said Wednesday that the state would retain four firms to conduct a forensic audit of county election results. The company that will lead the audit, Cyber Ninjas, is owned and operated by Doug Logan, a Florida man who helped spread lies about the election’s results last year.​
And now Democrats are against investigations.

Logan retweeted conspiracy theorists such as Ron Watkins, a former administrator of the 8chan network who some believe is the man behind QAnon, and Michael Flynn, former President Trump’s first national security adviser, according to a Twitter archive first reported by The Arizona Mirror.
Logan himself posted false claims about Dominion Voting Systems, the company that has sued attorney Sidney Powell and Fox News after it became the target of Trump-backed conspiracy theories. He was listed as an expert witness in a lawsuit challenging the validity of one Michigan county’s counts.
In a statement, Dominion criticized the companies that will conduct the audits.​
“The firms selected to conduct this audit are beyond biased. Publicly available information shows they are led by conspiracy theorists and QAnon supporters who have helped spread the Big Lie,” a company spokesman said. “Dominion supports all forensic audits conducted by independent, federally-accredited Voting System Test Labs — but this is not that.”​

Why are you so offended by those who support Q'Anon's efforts to fight pedophilia?

I'm not a Democrat ...
But am I against investigations by conspiracy kooks who will come to the precise conclusions they're hoping for?
YEP!
lmao-gif.gif

Looks like Arizona Republicans are begging to get sued by Dominion also.

Covering up the lies early? What you scared of? Remember they will have proof. BTW the audits done in GA, those guys were not certified at the time.

I'm not a Democrat ...
But am I against investigations by conspiracy kooks who will come to the precise conclusions they're hoping for?
YEP!
Transparency would have solved this problem. Why didn't it happen?
I see transparency is now funny. The Democrats are playing the games here. This shitshow trying to discredit cyber experts is not going to work if, and when, they find fraud.

I'm not a Democrat ...
YEP!

Because it DID?
Must you remain in abject idiot??

Poor Dominion

Can't hide from this one.

I'm not a Democrat ...
YEP!

Because it DID?

That does not translate into transparency.

How do you make that jump.

I'm not a Democrat ...
YEP!

Because it DID?
That means nothing. GA's election was corrupt. The recounts an audits were corrupt. Period.

Forum List

Back