Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema declined to travel on Air Force One with the president to her home state on Tuesday...Speculation Of Switching Parties

very

But it is not the Rs fault. When the other side is EVIL and destructive as hell.. you do not compromise
It's sad on how polarized congress has become. Instead of working for all Americans they pick and choose which Americans to cater to.

No doubt she is considering a change. 51 to 49 reduces the power she had by quite a bit. No need to kiss her ass any more.
You are nothing more than a misogynist clown, disgusting post.

It's sad on how polarized congress has become. Instead of working for all Americans they pick and choose which Americans to cater to.
usually the wealthy

sardonically

You'd think they would be more into helping... I dunno... People who need help?

:dunno:

guess that's too hard for them to figure out.. esp since they don't give a rat's ass about doing so

Looks like she is leaving the Democrat party.

So Democrats have lost their 51 vote majority.
Also.....I think as long as Mitch McConnell is the Senate leader for the GOP everyone should declare that they're leaving the GOP and become Independents.

Sinema joining Bernie Sanders and Angus King is a savvy move.

She won't vote any differently than she has, but she''ll avoid an inevitable primary challenge in 2024.

I have heard this kind of thing but I am very skeptical of it

It doesn't make sense. There are Christians who work at Fox.. don't know how devout they are, that is true but anyway, they also feature Christians on their shows. I mean, it does not add up to me. How can so many people be so phony? I mean, yeah, sociopaths are phony to get what they want but I am not buying it that there are nothing but sociopaths on Fox News. If there were, they would have far more liberal guests, etc..
A couple of years ago they used some woman to start throwing around sexual-harassment accusations to purge all of the honest journalists off of Fox. The rest of them depend on their big paychecks so much they're willing to look the other way. They're still on Fox doing their jobs presenting just enough conservative content to satisfy the moderate viewers, and ignoring the obvious cheating that's going on in our elections, as well as ignoring the fact that Jan 6th was a false-flag operation by the Pentagon. Trump had nothing to do with it. They conducted a coup using the media and Jan 6th to finish him off.

There is speculation that Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema may switch parties:

"Since entering the Senate in 2019, she has distanced herself from the Democratic Party with her refusal to toe its leadership’s partisan line.​
The dissident Democrat blocked partisan plans to abolish the Senate’s filibuster, preventing Senate Democrats from ramming through legislation to the president’s desk with only 50 votes.​
Sinema also declined to campaign for Democrats in the recent midterm elections and was the only Arizona Democrat to skip a pre-election rally with former President Barack Obama.​
Progressive anger with Sinema has fueled a likely primary challenge, with Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego suggesting it’s likely he’ll try to take down the moderate senator in 2024."​

I think she should get the academy award for best supporting actor in a comedy.

No doubt she is considering a change. 51 to 49 reduces the power she had by quite a bit. No need to kiss her ass any more.
And if by chance Joe Manchin follows suit, well you do the math. Long shot sure, but DC is a strange place.

Forum List

Back