Arizona officially back in play...

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
UPDATE: The Arizona Secretary of State is urging caution on the state being called.

So we have a clear example of a state called early in favor of erring on Biden flipping the state...yet the same standard is not being applied to a state like Georgia by FOX!
It's crystal clear they want to keep Biden's EC #'s artificially ahead to influence peoples views when a final outcome is announced. You would think having acknowledge polling screwed up they wouldn't make calls like they did with Arizona.

UPDATE: The Arizona Secretary of State is urging caution on the state being called.

So we have a clear example of a state called early in favor of erring on Biden flipping the state...yet the same standard is not being applied to a state like Georgia by FOX!
It's crystal clear they want to keep Biden's EC #'s artificially ahead to influence peoples views when a final outcome is announced. You would think having acknowledge polling screwed up they wouldn't make calls like they did with Arizona.
I've seen fox as cnn light for years now. Makes me laugh my ass off when the butt stains here throw "but fox" at me.

Michigan is still way in play as well.

Pennsylvania looks like a Trump win so far, but there is serious funny business going on right now.

The effort appears to be geared toward making it LOOK like a Biden win.

Whats the latest with Mi? I'm noticing if keeps being suggested votes still being counted are mail-in ballots but when question it seems in many places it's also early vote...why is early vote still not counted?

It's clear after many examples of the Fox "decision desk" prematurely calling states for Biden while still in play (like Virginia, for example last evening) that Fox has an agenda and they've come out of the closet so
they could help put away Donald Trump.

Et tu, Fox? That's how it looks after much speculation.

Last edited:
Arizona officially back in play

No it isn't.
You already look like a moron with all your fakeass prediction threads that failed. Sometimes its best to hide your stupidity and stfu

It doesn't appear my prediction failed based on today's numbers. Who looks like a moron now, lush?
Who knows? Michigan and Pennsylvania may stop counting again and some magic Trump votes might show up who knows?

No it isn't.
You already look like a moron with all your fakeass prediction threads that failed. Sometimes its best to hide your stupidity and stfu

It doesn't appear my prediction failed based on today's numbers. Who looks like a moron now, lush?
YOU DO

At least half of your bullshit prediction threads FAILED TO MATERIALIZE.
You posted article after article of polls and propaganda.

Show some fucking dignity and just slink away. TROLL

Biden is going to win AZ

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 2.20.11 PM.png

No it isn't.

YOU DO

I predicted Biden would win. That's appearing to be the case.

Why so angry, bro?

FoxNews called Arizona for Biden way to fast last night. As of right now CNN has not called Arizona. I have no idea if Trump will overtake Biden, but to many votes were still outstanding when Fox made the call.

No it isn't.

YOU DO

I predicted Biden would win. That's appearing to be the case.

Why so angry, bro?
You predicted Trump lost the elderly. You predicted Trump lost suburban whites.
You predicted Trump would likely lose minority support.

You predicted all kinds of bullshit that didn't happen.

And one does not need to be angry to expose your stupidity.

Forum List

Back