Arizona medical marijuana patient cancer survivor facing prison for cannabis oil

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient, Cancer Survivor Facing Prison For Cannabis Oil
Adam Wanko didn’t hide his marijuana from the officer who pulled him over.

He was making a trip north from Phoenix last year and driving with a suspended license.

“He asked me if I had any drugs in the car and I gave it to him,” the 48-year-old said.

He handed the officer his Arizona medical marijuana card.

----------------------------------------------------

That's what happens when you have a nation of morons trained that pot is a narcotic when it' not. But they just have to keep the public dumbed down.

Arrest the guy for the license not the pot you hypocritical pos losers

Yeah he is a real threat. So give him mounds of opioids that's better. Theres something wrong when a cancer patient finds something to help and he's arrested for it. If he is a threat or felon then maybe. Shame on Arizona....shame on you. Backwards state.

The only thing I can see wrong with this guy is those idiotic tattoos but looking like an idiot is legal in every state.

Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient, Cancer Survivor Facing Prison For Cannabis Oil

He was making a trip north from Phoenix last year and driving with a suspended license.

“He asked me if I had any drugs in the car and I gave it to him,” the 48-year-old said.

That's what happens when you have a nation of morons trained that pot is a narcotic when it' not. But they just have to keep the public dumbed down.

You dumb shit, the word narcotic is about as relevant as the word "fully semi automatic" in that it has nothing to do with the law. If Marijuana is illegal and you get caught with it, too bad for you.

That is an ENTIRELY different conversation than whether it should be legal or not, and apparently you are too stupid to realize that police don't make the laws.

The tyranny against marijuana needs to end. The old social conservatives who spent their lives blocking it need to hurry up and finish dying off.

As a person who has worked in the medical marijuana industry for years, I think cbd oil has value and can have lots of benefits... BUT there's also a lot of false information and/or exaggeration around it. I mean if you listen to all the claims out there about cbd it would have cured cancer, aids, epilepsy, Alzheimer's and depression, created world peace and put a man on mars. Just keep in mind that none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA and there has only been a few scientifically valid/peer reviewed studies done, and a lot of people trying to make money on a hot new trend.

When are some people going to realize that breaking the law will result in prison time? That's kind of the point.

Forum List

Back