Arizona Kelly To Be Sworn In 12/2! McConnell & GOP Concede Election!

Does anyone get the impression, after the Eric Arthur Blair post: That the allegations of the Dominion fraud come from Republican insiders at Dominion who seem to more than anybody else about what they are alleged to have done?
What "republican" insiders at Dominion? Did you mean Eric Coomer, the Dominion engineer who is also an Antifa security officer at Dominion?

I doubt he's a republican just like I doubt you know what in the hell you are talking about.

Not even the Attorney General of the United States knows what Eric Arthur Blair is ever posting about: Widely now reported. Likely the AG has never heard of some of the alleged counties, either(?)! Even "Antifa" is only a slogan, not something that exists--giant skyscrapers, navies, rocket ships. . .and even no Martians!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Pharaoh's likely arithmetic--Deut 23: 19-20--is celebrated today: Made lawful in Israel through Moses, (better off as a kid), shown in Acts 7!)

The Demonrats just overruled people in all 50 states

Ummm......and your evidence?
You know evidence that negates a 6 million vote deficit

We need more than.......I know a guy
evidence

Man, if Dominion and Dems were cheating and flipping votes, they are HORRIBLE cheaters seeing as how no other Republican lost a seat - Y'think?
The Dominion Democrats ignored down ballot candidates not wanting to make this vote stealing
totally obvious. They are very devious, not horrible, at vote changing, that is.

That was stupid of them
What good is a Biden presidency with Mitch McConnell blocking every move?

The Demonrats just overruled people in all 50 states

Ummm......and your evidence?
You know evidence that negates a 6 million vote deficit

We need more than.......I know a guy
evidence
Ignore President Trump's speech at your own ignorance. I don't care you missed the details. All of what he said are consistent with my belief after listening to strange things about Democrat attitudes, which when behavior followed plotting and planning to win whatever it took to get their grasping manicures around total, unshared power that has been the national bellyache inflicted from the mouth of hell on evil Nan Pelosi's arrogant foul face saying calumny with her usual overdose of lies. Pitoo.

Forum List

Back