Arizona GOP censures top state Republicans Cindy McCain, Flake & Doug Ducey..Jeff Flake says he still hates Trump so "I'm just fine being on the outs"

"Removed from the party" ?? :laughing0301: What the fuck does that even mean? You want to take away their right to vote now?

I understand there's a lot of that kind of butthurt going around.

And it's most interesting how you think people you cherrypick must be "disciplined" for what the general public on the outside might think of their opinions. Like some kind of Thoughtcrime.

Fucking fascism. SMGDH

“Removed from the party” means having theirparty membership revoked. Not being allowed at party rallies or events. Not being allowed to vote in party primaries. Things of that ilk. Removing their right to vote is a separate topic.

I. They’re being disciplined not for what others might think but for failing to tie the party line. It should also be done for failing to live the stated ideals of the party and for interacting with Liberals, Progressives or others of a Leftist mindset.

What makes you think that other people besides yourself don't believe in things? I wouldn't bother to be here posting if I didn't believe in things, good things. You "conservatives" strive to preserve vices, not values. The "conservatives" who claim that they are Christian haven't listened to the teachings that Jesus gave in the Sermon on the Mount. He had one day to deliver his instructions to the people, no microphone or video. Either follow them as best we can, or give it up.

Your idea that the republicans represent having a "clean soul" is patently ridiculous. Try a little humility for a change.

I never said others don’t have ideals or values... they’re just the Wrong ideas and values.

Conservatives strive to protect and preserve Right over Wrong. It’s thst simple. Religion in general, never mind the utter lies of Christianity have no place in the implementation of Right over Wrong. Never have and never will.

Republican souls are no cleaned than Democrat ones. However the Republicans at least pay minimal lip service to Righteousness, and therefore are a better foundation to build a proper Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian party from.

"Removed from the party" ?? :laughing0301: What the fuck does that even mean? You want to take away their right to vote now?

And it's most interesting how you think people you cherrypick must be "disciplined" for what the general public on the outside might think of their opinions. Like some kind of Thoughtcrime.

Fucking fascism. SMGDH

“Removed from the party” means having theirparty membership revoked. Not being allowed at party rallies or events. Not being allowed to vote in party primaries. Things of that ilk. Removing their right to vote is a separate topic.

Oh IS IT.
Registering to vote is where you designate that you're a Republican or Democrat. You would deny them that choice.

Are Cindy McCain or Jeff Flake EMPLOYED by the Republican Party?

No?

Then who the fuck purports to tell them what they're allowed to think or say? Hm?

You're a fascist, plain and simple. Getting into people's heads with "Thoughtcrime". There's no room in this country for that.

I. They’re being disciplined not for what others might think but for failing to tie the party line. It should also be done for failing to live the stated ideals of the party and for interacting with Liberals, Progressives or others of a Leftist mindset.

And there it is again --- "disciplined" for THOUGHT. For OPINION. NOBODY IN THE WORLD is required to "tie [sic] a party line" (the term is toe). Then you descend even further, purporting to dick-tate WHO THE FUCK THEY CAN ASSOCIATE WITH.

These are private citizens you want to put in cages, Adolf. They are IN NO FUCKING WAY required to "tie a party line" or echo what Numero Uno would prefer them to say and think. You live in a country with freedom of thought and you're just gonna have to accept that idea. PERIOD.

Oh IS IT.
Registering to vote is where you designate that you're a Republican or Democrat. You would deny them that choice.

I believe thst the Republican Party needs to make itself a private entity for which there is an application process, dies, and bylaws. Failure to live up to the ideals and values of the organization would lead to excommunication. You could register as whatever you want, but any attempt to speak on behalf of the organization, or claim membership without credentials would lead to legal consequences.

You're a fascist, plain and simple. Getting into people's heads with "Thoughtcrime". There's no room in this country for that.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian. Similar concept, but the other end of the political spectrum.

And there it is again --- "disciplined" for THOUGHT. For OPINION. NOBODY IN THE WORLD is required to "tie [sic] a party line" (the term is toe). Then you descend even further, purporting to dick-tate WHO THE FUCK THEY CAN ASSOCIATE WITH.

These are private citizens you want to put in cages, Adolf. They are IN NO FUCKING WAY required to "tie a party line" or echo what Numero Uno would prefer them to say and think. You live in a country with freedom of thought and you're just gonna have to accept that idea. PERIOD.

If the Republicans were smart and did what I discussed above, they would be totally within their rights to tell these people whst they can think, do, be, etc...

It's been obvious for years that the republican party has wanted to commit suicide. It booted out the moderates, leaving a very narrow and bigoted base, never made any attempt to broader that base, and did everything it could to alienate voters, demographic group by demographic group. As a member of at least three identifiable demographic groups, I have to say that the republican party's approach to each of the three has been condescending, cheesy, and cheap. It's a party whose members have no dignity and values and don't think that the rest of us do. It's downright insulting.

It is better to die with a clean Soul than to live with a rotten Soul. The same is true for political parties as it is for individuals.

You're right thst Republicans, and especially Conservatives have a very different ideology and values system than you folks do. We actually believe in things. There is no compromise because compromise is a sign of weakness and lack of adherence to ideology. It’s thst simple.

You are not a conservative. You are a far right swing extremist. Compromise is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of strength.

Fucking fascism. SMGDH

Oh IS IT.

Are Cindy McCain or Jeff Flake EMPLOYED by the Republican Party?

No?

Then who the fuck purports to tell them what they're allowed to think or say? Hm?

Up until a couple of years ago, Progs tolerated no difference of thought in their party. They are far left and even moving further left with some of the communist types who are questioning that their direction is not enough.

You are not a conservative. You are a far right swing extremist. Compromise is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of strength.

Conservatism, in its true form IS a far-right extremist ideology. Compromise is a sign you didn’t really believe in anything to begin with.

Fucking fascism. SMGDH

The fact is that the party cannot do that. They cannot stop anyone from registering as a Republican or voting in a Republican primary. That is governed by state law. There is no requirement that anyone toe the party line to vote in a Republican primary. There is again no requirement to live up to the ideals of the party. That is being rejected in Arizona.

Conservatism, in its true form IS a far-right extremist ideology. Compromise is a sign you didn’t really believe in anything to begin with.

It doesn't get you elected. This is a center right country not a far right country.

Oh IS IT.

I believe thst the Republican Party needs to make itself a private entity for which there is an application process, dies, and bylaws. Failure to live up to the ideals and values of the organization would lead to excommunication. You could register as whatever you want, but any attempt to speak on behalf of the organization, or claim membership without credentials would lead to legal consequences.

Ah there it is. "Excommunication". So what you want is not a political party -- it's a RELIGION. A rather primitive heavyhanded one at that.

Yeah good luck with that shit. But what we have here is a state political party organization purporting to "CENSURE" private citizens. And that's complete fucking bullshit.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian. Similar concept, but the other end of the political spectrum.

Actually it's the same end. Doesn't matter though, it does not mesh with the primal concept of free speech upon which this nation is founded, so it ain't gone happ'n.

If the Republicans were smart and did what I discussed above, they would be totally within their rights to tell these people whst they can think, do, be, etc...

:dig:

The state moves away inch by inch from conservatism so what does the Arizona GOP do? They piss off moderate Republicans. Maybe at this point that's only 5-10% of the state GOP, but really that's enough to shoot themselves in the foot for future elections. They are lucky the Arizona Democratic party is almost non existent, though that is beginning to change.

Ah there it is. "Excommunication". So what you want is not a political party -- it's a RELIGION. A rather primitive heavyhanded one at that.

No, it’s an Ideology, not a religion. If there are caveats, compromises and grey areas in an ideology, does it really believe anything

Yeah good luck with that shit. But what we have here is a state political party organization purporting to "CENSURE" private citizens. And that's complete fucking bullshit.

So you’d rather have them dragged out into public and executed rather than being censured? That works for ne

Actually it's the same end. Doesn't matter though, it does not mesh with the primal concept of free speech upon which this nation is founded, so it ain't gone happ'n.

I’ve never been a believer in free speech, or most freedoms period. Humans are too stupid to be allowed to make decisions for themselves about 90% of the time.,Thsts the flaw with this nation and always has been... letting people make decisions for themselves.

The censures are largely ceremonial, but they prove the Arizona GOP is more interested in licking Trump’s boots than it is in winning elections

This censure will only further divide Arizona’s Republican voters and help Democratic candidates across the state. Seriously: If the Arizona GOP was working to turn the state blue, what would it be doing differently?

As long as Republicans remain committed to appeasing Trump, the party as an institution will suffer, my friends

It's been obvious for years that the republican party has wanted to commit suicide. It booted out the moderates, leaving a very narrow and bigoted base, never made any attempt to broader that base, and did everything it could to alienate voters, demographic group by demographic group. As a member of at least three identifiable demographic groups, I have to say that the republican party's approach to each of the three has been condescending, cheesy, and cheap. It's a party whose members have no dignity and values and don't think that the rest of us do. It's downright insulting.

It is better to die with a clean Soul than to live with a rotten Soul. The same is true for political parties as it is for individuals.

You're right thst Republicans, and especially Conservatives have a very different ideology and values system than you folks do. We actually believe in things. There is no compromise because compromise is a sign of weakness and lack of adherence to ideology. It’s thst simple.

He's a mental case. He is sort is a mix of Stalin and Pee-Wee Herman, mixed with a heaping helping of self-loathing.

i call them The 3 Stooges!

No wonder Republicans are so afraid of speaking out against Trump.

All of those people denied, shamed and destroyed because they supported Trump counter what you typed.

The Republican Party believes in NOTHING. They have no plans, programs, or ideas, other than to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy. They didn't even have a platform for the 2020 election. Their entire philosophy is now to hold power at any cost.

As for "values", the treatment of brown people on the Southern Border, re-institution of capital punishment, separating small children from their families and then deporting the parents. Encouraging police not to be so "gentle" with suspects? 1500 Americans died at the hands of the police last year - more than 1400 more than any other civilized nation. If these are your "values", you need to be in prison, because these actions violate every law and standard of decency in the first world.

American had a thriving economy when Reagan was elected, but after 40 years of Republican economy policies, the economy is crashed yet again, and is on the brink of total collapse. And still 74 million people voted for the party of fical incompetence, and political expediency.

The Republican Party stands for NOTHING, and deserves to be burned to the ground. You need a conservative party which promotes conservatives values. The Republican Party does none of those things.

The Republican Party believes in NOTHING. They have no plans, programs, or ideas, other than to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy. They didn't even have a platform for the 2020 election. Their entire philosophy is now to hold power at any cost.

You're right that the Republican party has a deficit of solid Ideology. That is mostly due to the presence of RINOs, Moderates, Centrists, and other useless morons who have joined the party in the last half century. The Conservative (Right-wing) portion of the party most certainly DOES have an Ideology, but it is largely drowned out by the undesirables mentioned in the previous sentence. Honestly, the economy is about number 1,684 on my list of concerns when it comes to political ideology.

As for "values", the treatment of brown people on the Southern Border, re-institution of capital punishment, separating small children from their families and then deporting the parents. Encouraging police not to be so "gentle" with suspects? 1500 Americans died at the hands of the police last year - more than 1400 more than any other civilized nation. If these are your "values", you need to be in prison, because these actions violate every law and standard of decency in the first world.

No. Those things violate YOUR idea of how things should be. Conservatives believe in LAW and ORDER. That means criminals and those who cannot or will not live a proper life need to be punished... brutally and potentially fatally when necessary.

The Republican Party stands for NOTHING, and deserves to be burned to the ground. You need a conservative party which promotes conservatives values. The Republican Party does none of those things.

You're right that the Republican party needs to be burned to the ground... so that a new, truly Conservative version can rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and burn the rest of this nation to the ground.

Forum List

Back