Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
Trumpoholics are not conservatives. Conservatives oppose Trump. USMB is a mostly Trumper/Tea Party site.
So what you're saying is that the Tea Party created to get the country back to its conservative founding principles are not real conservatives.
There is very little conservatism in the trump republican party.
Oh really. And you would know HOW?
Well, they are definitely not fiscal conservatives. May have led the beginnings of ecologic and anti polution movement, but not conservative on that issue any more. Not conservative on viewpoint toward the Russian bear. They are willing to adopt radical change and accept/promote to achieve goals. They used to constitutional conservatives. Hard to tell if those constitutional conservatives are alive or had children that lived, if the views expressed on this board are an indication. There is nothing conservative about absolute hate for people in your own country that do not share every single viewpoint.
Who can be fiscally conservative right now? Impossible. Too much to solve. It would be political suicide. The cart has gone off the cliff.
It works for me. Fear that it is political suicide is political cowardice. Bribe your kids so they will prefer you to your wife much. Sounds like the way to go bankrupt, to me. Sooner or later credit card debt has to be dealt with or at least show progress. If on a corporate board, would you continue to extend unlimited credit to a business unit that was consistently failing to control it's capital management, loading the whole corporation with unproductive debt or not? A conservative would not let it get that far or at least would be a voice against the practice. You are the voice of the non-fiscal conservative republican party.

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

I'm gong to wait til the end of the first week in November for the polls.

They have more of a chance to be correct.
We will get a better view come November.

But most presidential polls over the last 50 years have been very accurate. They blew it in 2016.

Can Trump count on polls always being wrong?
I could be wrong, often am. Polls were closer near elrction, but showed the hill winning (did not vote for her, could not) and she actually won the popular vote, but lost huge in electoral college. Are the states too gerrymandered and with polling controlled to curtail democratic voting blocks in key areas, to win with anything less than a landslide popular vote across the board?

How do you gerrymander a presidential race? Please explain.
By gerrymandering districts within states. The courts recognize the danger whether you do or not.

How do you gerrymander a presidential election or a Senate election? You cannot.

You simply do not understand the meaning of the term. I suggest you look it up and educate yourself please.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
Trumpoholics are not conservatives. Conservatives oppose Trump. USMB is a mostly Trumper/Tea Party site.
So what you're saying is that the Tea Party created to get the country back to its conservative founding principles are not real conservatives.
Well, they are definitely not fiscal conservatives. May have led the beginnings of ecologic and anti polution movement, but not conservative on that issue any more. Not conservative on viewpoint toward the Russian bear. They are willing to adopt radical change and accept/promote to achieve goals. They used to constitutional conservatives. Hard to tell if those constitutional conservatives are alive or had children that lived, if the views expressed on this board are an indication. There is nothing conservative about absolute hate for people in your own country that do not share every single viewpoint.
Who can be fiscally conservative right now? Impossible. Too much to solve. It would be political suicide. The cart has gone off the cliff.
It works for me. Fear that it is political suicide is political cowardice. Bribe your kids so they will prefer you to your wife much. Sounds like the way to go bankrupt, to me. Sooner or later credit card debt has to be dealt with or at least show progress. If on a corporate board, would you continue to extend unlimited credit to a business unit that was consistently failing to control it's capital management, loading the whole corporation with unproductive debt or not? A conservative would not let it get that far or at least would be a voice against the practice. You are the voice of the non-fiscal conservative republican party.
Well said by someone who CREATED the need for fiscal thriftiness now, after Obumma's 9 TRILLION dollars! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump will be running as an impeached President with a collapsed economy.

No other candidate has survived

What makes you so certain that the American economy can't come back?

By the election?
It hasn’t come close to even bottoming out.

10 million are unemployed with more going out each day. Many businesses operate on a tight profit margin and will not survive. People lost a lot of money and will not be making major purchases. There is still fear of large crowds.

Too much has to happen in six months

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

But most presidential polls over the last 50 years have been very accurate. They blew it in 2016.

I could be wrong, often am. Polls were closer near elrction, but showed the hill winning (did not vote for her, could not) and she actually won the popular vote, but lost huge in electoral college. Are the states too gerrymandered and with polling controlled to curtail democratic voting blocks in key areas, to win with anything less than a landslide popular vote across the board?

By gerrymandering districts within states. The courts recognize the danger whether you do or not.

How do you gerrymander a presidential election or a Senate election? You cannot.

You simply do not understand the meaning of the term. I suggest you look it up and educate yourself please.
the electoral votes go to the winner of a plurality of the popular vote winner within each of the states' congressional districts; United States Electoral College - Wikipedia
If it were Senate districts there would only be 100 votes, but no. Making it much more susceptible to gerrymandering.
Perhaps you should read up.

the electoral votes go to the winner of a plurality of the popular vote winner within each of the states' congressional districts; United States Electoral College - Wikipedia
If it were Senate districts there would only be 100 votes, but no. Making it much more susceptible to gerrymandering.

Congressional districts only have to do with the Electoral College in two states. Now, you want to try again? I taught government for 21 years.

Well said by someone who CREATED the need for fiscal thriftiness now, after Obumma's 9 TRILLION dollars! :auiqs.jpg:
Trump on track to make that chump change and was even before the pandemic, and he wasn't even trying to get us out of a republican recession. Maybe Joe will complete getting us out of this one.

Trump is also losing Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is Biden country

pennsylvania has joined up with NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, DE & MD to form a coalition against donny's incompetancy.

Those states got together to tow whatever line Nancy and Cuomo tell them to tow. This situation is now official 100% politics from here on.
The situation is a moral issue. Which is more important, lives or the economy. Should we sacrifice old folks in exchange for jobs and profits? Should we bury all chose old veterans from wars of long ago like Korea and Vietnam in exchange for profits and material things for younger folks who may be able to beat the pandemic. Is it time for adjusting our population inventory?
You're obviously another asshole with a gaurenteed income. Your kind are always so brave about flushing the economy down the toilet.

Congressional districts only have to do with the Electoral College in two states. Now, you want to try again? I taught government for 21 years.
According to Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Constitution, each state legislature determines the manner by which its state's electors are chosen. Each state's number of electors is equal to the combined total of the state's membership in the Senate and House of Representatives;
If congressional districts are gerrymandered so is the electoral college.

I'm going to wait til the end of the first week in November for the polls.

Very good point! The polls don't take into account the positive effect for Impeached Trump that Russia will have; they haven't even cranked their election interference up yet.
And, Last minute crap about Vice President Biden, probably from the Attorney General Trump stoolie will also play a major part. Bottom line is stay tuned.

May we please wait for a Trump - Biden debate before we declare winners/losers? We don't even know who the VP for Biden will be yet.

According to Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Constitution, each state legislature determines the manner by which its state's electors are chosen. Each state's number of electors is equal to the combined total of the state's membership in the Senate and House of Representatives;
If congressional districts are gerrymandered so is the electoral college.

That means, that since my state has 6 congressional reps and 2 senators, there are 8 electoral votes. It just so happens there are 5 Representatives that are Republican and one Democrat. We have two Republican Senators. That is all that it means. I cannot believe you are more lacking on this subject than high school freshmen.

Trump on track to make that chump change and was even before the pandemic, and he wasn't even trying to get us out of a republican recession. Maybe Joe will complete getting us out of this one.
Do you have anything to back that up?

May we please wait for a Trump - Biden debate before we declare winners/losers? We don't even know who the VP for Biden will be yet.
I don’t think the debates will matter much.

What will matter is the state of the economy by November.

Forum List

Back