Arizona election reform takes a hit, by a RINO no less

The Republican assault on our economy has seen a bump in the road

Doesn‘t mean they will not stop trying

The Fillmore version of the bill was too extreme even for Republicans

Doesn’t mean they will not resurrect restrictions on voting and mail in votes

They seriously want to be able to over rule the will of the people? Seriously? Someone actually proposed this as a bill?
Your party has no answers but to give away the store. That is equity. That is death.

They seriously want to be able to over rule the will of the people? Seriously? Someone actually proposed this as a bill?

That s what Trump asked them to do in 2020
They didn’t have the authority to overturn the voters

They are trying to rectify that

Let the Trump Cult angst begin!
Each of these sort of questionable issues threatens Trump's hold on the R party. One of them is going to light the flame, and there's still lots of time for it to happen.

Your party has no answers but to give away the store. That is equity. That is death.
Both parties give away the store. But one party is at least trying to raise the capital on the most able pay in order to keep the store open, while the other one is giving those same able people generous breaks...while still giving the store away...
Yeah..that works. :)

My party? This gets tiring and even if I was a Democrat which I am not, it in no way excuses this.

Forum List

Back