Arizona Delays Bizarre GOP Election Audit Because Leader Is ‘Quite Sick’ With Covid

Are they too dumb to realise that this nonsense pretty much invalidates the whole exercise ?
I honestly don't think this is necessarily a function of intelligence, I really don't. This is something different. And it's unique, in that the world simply hasn't seen a literal alternate universe like this before. There has been group pathology in the past, but it has never been supported and nurtured 24/7/365 by a huge propaganda machine to the degree it is today.

We have to get a grip on whatever the hell this is, and what this means, before we can (try to) do anything about it.

Last edited:
It's true. The results of this audit should have been known at least weeks ago. When I see delays to investigations, they always seem to point to intentional cover ups or obstructions. Running out the clock is todays favorite tactic of a guilty party.

Why are there so many Zionist leftists lying about Covid?

One of the reasons is to shut down the truth of massive ballot fraud in AZ.

If the cyber ninjas were dumb enough to get the murderous fraud vax, America's free and fair elections may die with them...

Forum List

Back