Arizona Audit - The Movie

A conspiracy theory film that portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving widely debunked election fraud claims

WHEN were the election fraud claim widely debunked?

By WHO?

HOW?

When can I see the report proving that all the fraud claims are wrong? Who is sitting on these papers???
When? Now
Who? GOP led committee
How? By reviewing all ballots again against results

GOP-Led Michigan Committee Debunks ‘Demonstrably False’ Election Claims from Trump, Allies in New Report

By Josh Feldman
Jun 23rd, 2021

A Michigan State Senate committee led by Republicans debunked some of the false election claims made by former President Donald Trump and his allies. Michigan was one of the states the Trump team attempted to contest after Joe Biden won. On November 6th, one local GOP official had to take to social media to debunk one claim that was spreading around.

“This Committee found no evidence of widespread or systematic fraud in Michigan’s prosecution of the 2020 election,” the report says. It adds that the election system needs changes to address “severe weaknesses” but flatly states, “There is no evidence presented at this time to prove either significant acts of fraud or that an organized, wide-scale effort to commit fraudulent activity was perpetrated in order to subvert the will of Michigan voters.”

They found only two instances of dead people voting, saying, “one was a clerical error while the other was a timing issue.”

There was also a conspiracy surrounding Antrim County that votes for Trump were changed to votes for Joe Biden. The report notes this claim was already debunked and that “a complete hand recount validated the original, official results as accurate.”

“The Committee finds those promoting Antrim County as the prime evidence of a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election place all other statements and actions they make in a position of zero credibility,” it says.

The Committee strongly recommends citizens use a critical eye and ear toward those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain. We also conclude citizens should demand reasonable updates and reforms to close real vulnerabilities and unlawful activities that caused much of the doubt and questionability to flourish and could, if unchecked, be responsible for serious and disastrous fraud or confusion in the future.

WHEN were the election fraud claim widely debunked? By WHO? HOW? When can I see the report proving that all the fraud claims are wrong?
When? Now
Now? So the fraud was just debunked NOW yet the leftwing media has been claiming it was debunked since last November 6! So they have been LYING for 7 months! And if they were lying then, why should I believe them now?

Who? GOP led committee
A GOP lead committee? Does that mean something? Are GOP lead committees the GOLD SEAL for integrity? Thanks for letting me know, Rotto, for now on, when the GOP tells me anything, I'll know to believe them, take everything they say 100% at their word.

And just how do you review a ballot after the mailing envelop has long since been thrown away! The envelop is everything in proving the ballot was legal. Any asshole can count illegal ballots or count them all wrong again a SECOND time.

WHEN were the election fraud claim widely debunked? By WHO? HOW? When can I see the report proving that all the fraud claims are wrong?
When? Now
Now? So the fraud was just debunked NOW yet the leftwing media has been claiming it was debunked since last November 6! So they have been LYING for 7 months! And if they were lying then, why should I believe them now?

Who? GOP led committee
A GOP lead committee? Does that mean something? Are GOP lead committees the GOLD SEAL for integrity? Thanks for letting me know, Rotto, for now on, when the GOP tells me anything, I'll know to believe them, take everything they say 100% at their word.

And just how do you review a ballot after the mailing envelop has long since been thrown away! The envelop is everything in proving the ballot was legal. Any asshole can count illegal ballots or count them all wrong again a SECOND time.
Sure, buuuut the Big Lie is real....

Michigan Republican-led investigation rejects Trump's claim that Nov. 3 election was stolen

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

I don't know that it is. I don't know that it isn't. Sure is funny though how hard they've tried to avoid answering the question, but at least I'm willing to explore the question myself for my own conclusions, not some third party.

And Ain't it interesting how the democrats keep coming up with REPUBLICANS to certify it all good! It is almost like they are putting that out there assuming if it comes from a few RINOs then, surely, those questioning the election will just BUY IT.

THERE IS NO IMPLIED OR REAL PARTISANSHIP in just wanting to be sure that our elections are honest.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

I don't know that it is. I don't know that it isn't. Sure is funny though how hard they've tried to avoid answering the question, but at least I'm willing to explore the question myself for my own conclusions, not some third party.

And Ain't it interesting how the democrats keep coming up with REPUBLICANS to certify it all good! It is almost like they are putting that out there assuming if it comes from a few RINOs then, surely, those questioning the election will just BUY IT.

THERE IS NO IMPLIED OR REAL PARTISANSHIP in just wanting to be sure that our elections are honest.
You don't know that it is because it isn't.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Democratic pols didn't push or ask for this in Michigan since the state certified results speak for themselves. The idiot Big Lie republic went looking for it....and they found dickshit.

Can you explain that dick?

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Democratic pols didn't push or ask for this in Michigan since the state certified results speak for themselves. The idiot Big Lie republic went looking for it....and they found dickshit. Can you explain that dick?

RINOs are, dick. No, I can't explain a thing to a dick like you. The Michigan report by the RINOs is full of more holes than swiss cheese. Just the kind of thing a little dick like you jumps for.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Democratic pols didn't push or ask for this in Michigan since the state certified results speak for themselves. The idiot Big Lie republic went looking for it....and they found dickshit. Can you explain that dick?

RINOs are, dick. No, I can't explain a thing to a dick like you. The Michigan report by the RINOs is full of more holes than swiss cheese. Just the kind of thing a little dick like you jumps for.
Sure, what items are you taking issue with? Can you point them out?

Or you just going to keep sucking.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Yep.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Yep.
So nothing, no actual concerns just whiny knuckle dragging maga fuckup of what if.....the moon was made of cheese bullshit.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Yep.
So nothing, no actual concerns just whiny knuckle dragging maga fuckup of what if.....the moon was made of cheese bullshit.

Just trying to keep my answers within the scope of your highly limited ability to understand with that peanut brain of yours. You asked me a question and I gave you an answer!

Try to be happy for once.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

When even Republicans see the truth, the Qult, unable to accept the truth, folds them into their conspiracy.

rotfl-gif.288736

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Yep.

Just trying to keep my answers within the scope of your highly limited ability to understand with that peanut brain of yours. You asked me a question and I gave you an answer!

I'm very happy dude. I don't have to whine about the Big Lie, Infrastructure Bills, Tweets or other fat bloated mofo bullshit everyday.

When? Now

Who? GOP led committee

Yep.

I'm very happy dude.

Yet all you do is whine like a little bitch.

The cry baby sore loser, constantly lashing out and sniveling, is now mewling about the laughable Big Bamboozle in Arizona being exposed. His latest tantrump is being spewed at Fox News and other media exposing the scam.

He's still lying, of course.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 2.06.26 PM.png

The cry baby "took aim at the anchor and other media outlets for reporting the low number of voter irregularities that will be further investigated, which counter his claims of widespread fraud."

... Arizona election officials found fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots that were cast in the state's most populous county, according to The Associated Press.
According to the outlet, 182 cases were found to have clear enough issues to be referred back to investigators for review.
It added no one had been convicted and that no one's vote had been counted twice.
The audit has dented Trump's claims there had been widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election.

The pissy boy will keep whining, no doubt. That is what he does. Grievance drives the cult, so he plays the victim card incessantly.

boo hoo.

Forum List

Back